Jack Van Impe preaching=Jesus is about to Return!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Jack says Jesus will return in the clouds any day now. Along with the rapture,then the years of the great tribulation and anti-christ rule followed by the return of Jesus (with the raptured believers)to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom
He has the first part right. But Antichrist has been here for centuries. And the kingdom of God since Jesus first preached it. The end is next.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! The ""spirit"" of anti-christ has been here for thousands of years BUT there will soon be a physical man(anti-christ) controlled by satan that will rule most of the world and unless you have his name or number you cannot buy or sell

D

Dave L

Yes! The ""spirit"" of anti-christ has been here for thousands of years BUT there will soon be a physical man(anti-christ) controlled by satan that will rule most of the world and unless you have his name or number you cannot buy or sell
Been happening for centuries if you study Church history.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But Antichrist has been here for centuries.
Another absurdity by a Christian. God gives the Antichrist just 3 1/2 years of rule and reign.

REVELATION 13
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Forty and two months = 42 months = 3 1/2 years = 1260 days = time (1 year) + times (2 years) + half a time (6 months).

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack Van Impe preaching=Jesus is about to Return!!
Google=="" Jack Van Impe Presents — December 22, 2018 ""

Thanks for the link. I'll watch it tomorrow. And don't mind the scoffers who lost their faith in God's gifts a long time ago, and would rather read about the gifts, than possess them. He thinks himself an expert. I guess he's a history buff.

I haven't watched JVI in a long time, but always enjoyed him when I did. I'm not pre-trib, and can't remember what he teaches, but I do believe Jesus is coming soon.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

Another absurdity by a Christian. God gives the Antichrist just 3 1/2 years of rule and reign.

REVELATION 13
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Forty and two months = 42 months = 3 1/2 years = 1260 days = time (1 year) + times (2 years) + half a time (6 months).
There is no gap in Daniel 9. The 3 1/2 years refer to Christ's ministry and crucifixion...not Antichrist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no gap in Daniel 9. The 3 1/2 years refer to Christ's ministry and crucifixion...not Antichrist.
So are you suggesting that Revelation 13 is speaking about Christ? That is the Scripture you have in front of you.

D

Dave L

So are you suggesting that Revelation 13 is speaking about Christ? That is the Scripture you have in front of you.
Of course not. But by twisting Daniel 9:27 into Antichrist, you'll not see that Revelation 13 pertains to the papacy, already fulfilled.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not. But by twisting Daniel 9:27 into Antichrist, you'll not see that Revelation 13 pertains to the papacy, already fulfilled.
I was grateful to Brakelite for sharing some resources which showed me how the papacy is evil. I had started seeing things prior to that - I saw several Popes throwing the devils horn hand signs. Then I saw a photo of one of the Pope's and the evil emanating from his eyes was palpable. We're given discernment and I got the worst revulsion looking at the picture. I knew something was up and there was a situation of a wolf in sheep's clothing. Then Brakelite recommended Walter Veith's videos and that really opened a lot more up. The Jesuits even invented the Muslim religion.

I now believe that the verse in Revelations is speaking of the papacy: Rev. 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I still have a lot to learn but these are things I'm learning now. I hope that everyone reads the following resource. It has opened my eyes up so much to what is happening in America and how it fits into the end times. I could be wrong but I have such an uneasy feeling that something big is about to happen. I don't know what's causing it - maybe because everything is so destabilized now and these politicians are absolutely out of their minds. It's absolute insanity the things that come out of their mouths. It's scary that people that deluded are running things. So maybe that's why I feel so uneasy - I don't know.

When we drove somewhere and passed a nuclear facility I got a bad feeling - it was like an eerie feeling. Maybe it's because that's what I am concerned is going to be attacked by someone sneaking into the country across the border. Apparently I'm not alone in my beliefs. I read that all the Silicon Valley techs were buying land in New Zealand expecting a collapse of society.

I think Revelations is being fulfilled at an accelerated rate.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ad1ed_079381e7eaf444e6bc2d2822760e8c45.pdf

Reactions: Dave L

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any speculations of who that might be? I was speaking with a bible teacher who told me that he thinks it's Jared Kushner. I'm leaning towards someone in the Catholic hierarchy.

D

Dave L

I was grateful to Brakelite for sharing some resources which showed me how the papacy is evil. I had started seeing things prior to that - I saw several Popes throwing the devils horn hand signs. Then I saw a photo of one of the Pope's and the evil emanating from his eyes was palpable. We're given discernment and I got the worst revulsion looking at the picture. I knew something was up and there was a situation of a wolf in sheep's clothing. Then Brakelite recommended Walter Veith's videos and that really opened a lot more up. The Jesuits even invented the Muslim religion.

I now believe that the verse in Revelations is speaking of the papacy: Rev. 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I still have a lot to learn but these are things I'm learning now. I hope that everyone reads the following resource. It has opened my eyes up so much to what is happening in America and how it fits into the end times. I could be wrong but I have such an uneasy feeling that something big is about to happen. I don't know what's causing it - maybe because everything is so destabilized now and these politicians are absolutely out of their minds. It's absolute insanity the things that come out of their mouths. It's scary that people that deluded are running things. So maybe that's why I feel so uneasy - I don't know.

When we drove somewhere and passed a nuclear facility I got a bad feeling - it was like an eerie feeling. Maybe it's because that's what I am concerned is going to be attacked by someone sneaking into the country across the border. Apparently I'm not alone in my beliefs. I read that all the Silicon Valley techs were buying land in New Zealand expecting a collapse of society.

I think Revelations is being fulfilled at an accelerated rate.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9ad1ed_079381e7eaf444e6bc2d2822760e8c45.pdf
I also agree with @brakelite in the historicist view of Revelation. If you can find and old copy of Halley's Bible Handbook, it has much to say about the Antichrist Papacy and the persecutions. Also it's an excellent commentary on Revelation from a historicist view. Billy Graham bought the publishing rights in the 60's or 70's and censored most of the views on Romanism. My copy is from 1959 and sheds great light on this.

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In any case, Christ won't return until after about 2064. All OT prophecy involves Israel. Israel has not existed as a nation, in God's eyes, when they were set aside in about 64AD. Therefore, no OT prophecy has been fulfilled since 64AD and none will be fulfilled until this present 2000 year, 100% all-Gentile period is finished in about 2064. Jack Van Impe and ALL other Prophecy Preachers, with no exceptions, are frauds milking their ignorant sheep out of their money.

D

Dave L

In any case, Christ won't return until after about 2064. All OT prophecy involves Israel. Israel has not existed as a nation, in God's eyes, when they were set aside in about 64AD. Therefore, no OT prophecy has been fulfilled since 64AD and none will be fulfilled until this present 2000 year, 100% all-Gentile period is finished in about 2064. Jack Van Impe and ALL other Prophecy Preachers, with no exceptions, are frauds milking their ignorant sheep out of their money.
The church is Israel. The state of Israel = gentiles calling themselves Jews.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also agree with @brakelite in the historicist view of Revelation. If you can find and old copy of Halley's Bible Handbook, it has much to say about the Antichrist Papacy and the persecutions. Also it's an excellent commentary on Revelation from a historicist view. Billy Graham bought the publishing rights in the 60's or 70's and censored most of the views on Romanism. My copy is from 1959 and sheds great light on this.
The resource link Brakelite had given me above talks a lot about it too. I've never heard of Halley's Bible Handbook - I'll try to locate one. Our church used to have a library but did away with it. I wish they hadn't. Billy Graham censored the views? I wonder if that's why my neighbor disliked him so much. She wasn't a Christian but she said he was always for the rich. He spoke to me a few times such as when I was under spiritual attack. I felt a heavy sense of oppression and had gotten one of Graham's books out of the library (it was before the internet) And he said he was sailing to China I believe, to evangelize, and had a sense of oppression and depression. He knew it was a spiritual attack and prayed and it was lifted. So I think God did use Billy Graham.

I'm really hungry to grow now and I'm reading a lot of things. I'll ask my pastor if he has a copy of that handbook.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you believe it will be after 2064? I hope not. I can't see things getting worse.

D

Dave L

The resource link Brakelite had given me above talks a lot about it too. I've never heard of Halley's Bible Handbook - I'll try to locate one. Our church used to have a library but did away with it. I wish they hadn't. Billy Graham censored the views? I wonder if that's why my neighbor disliked him so much. She wasn't a Christian but she said he was always for the rich. He spoke to me a few times such as when I was under spiritual attack. I felt a heavy sense of oppression and had gotten one of Graham's books out of the library (it was before the internet) And he said he was sailing to China I believe, to evangelize, and had a sense of oppression and depression. He knew it was a spiritual attack and prayed and it was lifted. So I think God did use Billy Graham.

I'm really hungry to grow now and I'm reading a lot of things. I'll ask my pastor if he has a copy of that handbook.
It's very good at walking you through Revelation. But Billy Graham censored much of the Catholic information. He would give sterilized copies out to new converts.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Dave L

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very good at walking you through Revelation. But Billy Graham censored much of the Catholic information. He would give sterilized copies out to new converts.
So Graham was owned by the papacy too?