Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Jesus tells us:
Matthew 24:6
You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
What will soon come out of WW3 is the "mark of the beast", which is now in formation, being a Global Economic Empire.

Because that beast will have no armies or weapons of it's own, it shall appoint 10 horns (militaristic countries) for its protection, from that which is below, as well from that which is above.

The clue that the 10H beast empire will be economic, is found in KJV Rev. 13:17.
[15] And he [2H lamb beast] had power to give [political] life unto the image of the beast, [so] that the image of the beast should both speak, and  CAUSE** that as many as would not worship [comply with] the IMAGE [itself] of the beast, should be killed.

[16] And he [the image] **CAUSETH All [people], both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Now, if anyone, who is willing to think this through biblically, they will discover a similarity between the mark of the 10H beast and that of the mark of God on Cain. The only difference between them, is the origin of the initiator.

The former was given by God, whereas the latter is given by Satan.
The similarity between the two, in both cases, is the mark is meant to IDENTIFY those who should NOT be killed, so that no one should accidently or purposely kill them.
However, for all others, they "should be killed". John 16[2] They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

Now please notice the subtle and deceptive benevolence of Satan in what he said:
Isa. 14
[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What will soon come out of WW3 is the "mark of the beast", which is now in formation, being a Global Economic Empire.

You cannot prove that the mark of the beast comes out first... and WW3 happens during the tribulation when the anti-christ goes to war against those refusing to be under his dominion... which draws the judgement of the Lord upon him.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot prove that the mark of the beast comes out first... and WW3 happens during the tribulation when the anti-christ goes to war against those refusing to be under his dominion... which draws the judgement of the Lord upon him.
I don't have to prove anything. All professing Christians are aware (or should be) that the Banking Elite are going "digital", and will be announcing in 2024 the implementation of their CBDCs** through their Central Banks, in every country in the world, along with Digital IDs.

** Central Bank Digital Currency

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't mean it will be the mark of the beast... it's just digital currency like bitcoin.
OK, if you think so, that's fine with me.
Most people have a "religious" understanding of what "the mark" shall be. Heck, even the unsaved are looking for it, according to "church-ianity's" false understanding.

Nope! It's been coming slowly and gradually, and then suddenly, most will find themselves to be in the situation of the proverbial "frog in a pot of boiling water", and will be unable to escape. It will be THAT temptation that shall try the whole world.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, if you think so, that's fine with me.

They aren't requiting a mark to be put on your hand or forehead and requiring you to bow in worship to the best are they?

NO, therefore... it's not the mark of the beast homie! Wake up!

None of this mark business will start until after the anti-christ arrives and comes in to power.

Just because they technology that can be used for this is coming on the scene, does not mean it's being used as the mark of the beast yet. I think your tin foil hat is too tight cutting off blood flow making you overly paranoid.

Christians are not called to walk in fear so now would be a good time to learn how to abide IN Christ walking in faith, not fear.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They aren't requiting a mark to be put on your hand or forehead and requiring you to bow in worship to the best are they?

NO, therefore... it's not the mark of the beast homie! Wake up!

None of this mark business will start until after the anti-christ arrives and comes in to power.

Just because they technology that can be used for this is coming on the scene, does not mean it's being used as the mark of the beast yet. I think your tin foil hat is too tight cutting off blood flow making you overly paranoid.

Christians are not called to walk in fear so now would be a good time to learn how to abide IN Christ walking in faith, not fear.
I am only exhorting professing Christians to watch "so much the more, as we see the day approaching".
Heb. 10:21.
Unfortunately, the religious Denominations of "church-ianity", have fabricated so much religious sci-fi, that most have their heads filled with religious mumb-jumbo about things that are never going to happen, as to that which IS ACTUALLY happening right now, in plain sight.

No one is going to come and force the mark on anyone. All who are casually living life, are slowly being sucked into it now, until the day comes when they wake up, only to find out that it's too late for them to do anything, except to comply with the dictates of the Image of the beast, or walk away from all things that our flesh holds to dearly.
Mat. 10
[36] And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
[37] He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me [family life, food, clothing housing etc.].
[38] And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
[39] He that findeth his life shall lose it:
and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Rev. 3

[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience [of waiting], I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Many have cast their lot in with the Rapture theory crowd, and earnestly believe that God is going to "snatch them away" JUST BEFORE that global temptation of taking the MoB.

Or, could it be just like all of the saints before us, WHO HAVE SUFFERED for their faith, we shall also suffer the same, enduring persecution/death through the same comfort of God, that was given to them.
Who are we, having lesser faith then them, who lacked all the fleshly comforts that we now enjoy??
Ahh....yes, the church of Laodecia!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie T! Long time no see. How is heaven? We miss you.
Yes, Willie T is a sorely missed brother in Christ. Several other participants on this thread have also been long missing from this forum. We miss them all... but still our God knows always that which is best for us.