Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PoseMotion

Apr 3, 2020
Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This topic now becomes interesting as JVI said this almost exactly two years ago, on the last day of Passover in 2018. He passes away just before the CV hits the whole world. Now people are looking to Passover for the Messiah. Both Jew and Gentile. We all know that a false Messiah shows up first but could the rapture be upon us during Passover? Interesting that Passover derives from words that mean to "protect" and "blow". JVI's warning on April 7th 2018 could be a warning from The Holy Spirit before Tribulation starts. Keep looking up, we may see our Lord Jesus Christ very soon! GOD bless!

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet and Jack is to tell the world The rapture ( catching up of born again believers) is very near and then WW111 WHEN 2 1/2 Billion will die. Jack sounds the warning 4/7/2018 ""
Jack Van Impe Presents — April 7, 2018
You're becoming to be seen as a complete crackpot, eh GISMYS? Like seriously!
I don't really believe that you appreciate the power and holiness of God, that you can just deem so many reproachable and ignoble things as being from, or a part of Him.
Why are you saw radical and wayward with your views on God, are you a sensationalist, or somehow misguided in your beliefs?
Self-discipline and understanding the grace that we are under, in order to testify to others, should be our greatest concerns. Not when the sky is about to fall down, nor eradicating global disasters and phenomenon.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jack Van Impe says the Holy Spirit has told him that he is God's final prophet and Jack is to tell the world The rapture ( catching up of born again believers) is very near and then WW111 WHEN 2 1/2 Billion will die. Jack sounds the warning 4/7/2018 ""
We need to heed Jesus' warning about false prophets. When someone says "Here is Christ", or "There is Christ", "Christ is in the desert", don't believe him.

John the Baptizer was the last Old Testament prophet, and there are no more prophets for the nation. A good teacher in the prophetic once told us that if a person comes and advertises himself as a prophet, don't listen to him or believe anything he says.

I don't believe a word this prophet says. He is a false prophet, exactly the type Jesus warned us against. There will be many doomsday prophets in the last days who will deceive even the very elect if it is possible.

So, ignore him. God hasn't spoken to him. He is a dreamer and is taking the Lord's name in vain by saying that the Lord has spoken to him by way of prophecy.

So listen to him and believe what he says at your own risk!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17
Google ==== Jack Van Impe Presents — April 7, 2018 AND learn from Jack!!

Soooo this rapture could not happen before Act 2:17 ?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I couldn't believe that Jack van Impe would say something that daft, but yup! He says that in his April 7, 2018 video:

minute 20

Senile dementia??

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to heed Jesus' warning about false prophets. When someone says "Here is Christ", or "There is Christ", "Christ is in the desert", don't believe him.

John the Baptizer was the last Old Testament prophet, and there are no more prophets for the nation. A good teacher in the prophetic once told us that if a person comes and advertises himself as a prophet, don't listen to him or believe anything he says.

I don't believe a word this prophet says. He is a false prophet, exactly the type Jesus warned us against. There will be many doomsday prophets in the last days who will deceive even the very elect if it is possible.

So, ignore him. God hasn't spoken to him. He is a dreamer and is taking the Lord's name in vain by saying that the Lord has spoken to him by way of prophecy.

So listen to him and believe what he says at your own risk!
John the Baptist was not a prophet. He was in the line of being a priest. He was the cousin of Jesus. He left the religion of his day, and his earthly heritage, and proclaimed his cousin was the Messiah. It was not a prophecy it was an ongoing fact.

People thought he was Isaiah because what he quoted was from the book of Isaiah.

If there was a John the Baptist today, do you think any or all of the religious leaders today would actually believe him when he declared the truth of Isaiah? If this current John the Baptist said we are living in the time of Revelation being fulfilled, would any one believe him? If God uses any single human no matter how sensational they may seem, should the church not heed the warning.

Even those who may be "of Satan" should not be scoffed, but the church should seek God out on the matter, instead of their own earth loving desires.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack at 89 has gone home to be with God but brother Jack seems to be on your mind so why not stop nd pray for Jack's wife that God bless, protect and comfort her and that Jack's recorded Bible teaching go on to bless and help many??

Reactions: BlessedPeace

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very soon rapture (catching up of all born-again believers) is no gloom and doom day but the greatest day of this last days age.

Reactions: Fillan

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, most assuredly Jack is not the last prophet, however in 2018 he was absolutely correct about WW3. It is specifically shown in Rev. 9:13-21, which is the wrath of satan. (Rev. 12:12).

Rev. 9[14] Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
[15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared FOR an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, FOR TO slay the third part of men.
[16] And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

I don't know about anyone else, but what I see in verse 15 is that a specific DATE has been determined.
BTW, in the symbolism of it all, the four "angels" can be symbolic of four countries that border the Euphrates: Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, all being "bound" under their religion of Islam.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, prophets are good but the Bible says the law and the prophets were until John.
I can't recall the verse for that, please will you quote it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well, most assuredly Jack is not the last prophet, however in 2018 he was absolutely correct about WW3. It is specifically shown in Rev. 9:13-21, which is the wrath of satan. (Rev. 12:12).
And Jesus tells us:
Matthew 24:6
You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan loves to blind people to the truth.
What Scripture did the spirit quote to Bro. Jack to confirm that he was the final prophet?

I'm unaware of any Scripture containing the words "Jack Van Impe".

If the spirit did not quote any confirming Scripture, then the spirit was not the Holy Spirit. :laughing:

Reactions: Pearl

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, prophets are good but the Bible says the law and the prophets were until John

You must have missed this verse in Sunday School, eh?

Ephesians 4:11
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and pastors that teach;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

What Scripture did the spirit quote to Bro. Jack to confirm that he was the final prophet?

I think it was over in the Book of Speculations yes-sir.gif

• Haha
Reactions: covenantee

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think god also needs to tell him he needs AA or NA.