Jan. 6 Panel Issues Subpoena to Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I harken back to a fool that uses 400 "Take the 5th" as claims of Trump wrong doing. He declines to admit that event took place in one hearing . Trump took the 5th for each question. .....Trump's Attorney should have told him "Take the fifth one time, then shut up."

In this case, my suggestion to Trump would be "Take the fifth. Open up your McDonld's box and eat while the committee yells and screams ...In other words .... You can't pick and choose which questions to answer and which one not to answer. Make the plea and shut up.

I suggest eat lunch while they yell at you ....They can't harm you....

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smith, a war crimes prosecutor at the International Criminal Court at The Hague, He was tapped Friday to assume control over Justice Department investigations into Trump’s role in efforts to undo the results of the 2020 election, as well the department’s investigation into possible mishandling of national defense secrets at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club, where more than 300 classified documents were recovered months after he left the White House.
https://tinyurl.com/8h38s2cx

Attachments

• lock them up.JPG
    lock them up.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: