Jesus Christ Gave America His Final Response To Rejecting HIM!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden (Romans 13:1)
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

America is about to feel the wrath of God. I'm not sure I believe the RAPTURE is Biblical, but I sure hope so! Don't want to be here when all the civil uprising happens. When America has finished falling, the World falls! China and Russia are setting up to pounce! I'm no longer a "doomsday prepper!" I just stay on my knees and seek his will in life or a quick DEATH without suffering to much :( You know BEHEADING is something I have wondered about. If it comes to that, I think it would be a quick death. John the Baptist suffered the same. Prayers for all of us Christians that remain apart from the evil POLITICS of our present world. No better than ROMAN times. History continues to repeat itself!

#AmericaNoMore

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reeeeeeally wish people would give God more credit.

And their doomsday prophecies a rest.

I reeeeeeeally wish christians would trust more in God, Jesus, and less in Politics. Pharaoh was put in his position to show God's power. The same with the US Government and Governments around the world will show our Almighty's power. Christians need to stop being sheep of Governments and eating every word out of the mouth of politicians like Biden and Trump.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

America is about to feel the wrath of God. I'm not sure I believe the RAPTURE is Biblical, but I sure hope so! Don't want to be here when all the civil uprising happens. When America has finished falling, the World falls! China and Russia are setting up to pounce! I'm no longer a "doomsday prepper!" I just stay on my knees and seek his will in life or a quick DEATH without suffering to much :( You know BEHEADING is something I have wondered about. If it comes to that, I think it would be a quick death. John the Baptist suffered the same. Prayers for all of us Christians that remain apart from the evil POLITICS of our present world. No better than ROMAN times. History continues to repeat itself!

#AmericaNoMore
Cutting off your head will mean little ultimately if Jesus is your real Head!

"And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all." Eph 1:22-23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body." Eph 5:23

Reactions: amigo de christo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

#AmericaNoMore
I'm going fishing tomorrow, I live in America

Perhaps you need to see a glass that is half full instead of half empty?

The Democrats are on their way out, Virginia's recent election was a red wave, good bye democrats

A Federal Court stopped OSHA and the Covid mandates on businesses with 100 or more employees

Take a look on the brightside, the grass is green and the sun is shining

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cutting off your head will mean little ultimately if Jesus is your real Head!

"And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all." Eph 1:22-23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body." Eph 5:23
I apologize Amadeus. (I expect people to read my mind and fill in the blanks lol, joking) I never give enough information about what I'm saying. When I was speaking of beheading, I was actually referring to Christians not giving in to evil Governments and renouncing their faith in Christ. There will be a time when Christians are put to that test in America and will suffer death. It's already happened in Arabic countries and others. You remember a few years ago when they had all those christians lined up on the beach and those masked Arabs beheaded like 20-30 christians on the beach?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize Amadeus. (I expect people to read my mind and fill in the blanks lol, joking) I never give enough information about what I'm saying. When I was speaking of beheading, I was actually referring to Christians not giving in to evil Governments and renouncing their faith in Christ. There will be a time when Christians are put to that test in America and will suffer death. It's already happened in Arabic countries and others. You remember a few years ago when they had all those christians lined up on the beach and those masked Arabs beheaded like 20-30 christians on the beach?
I believe that I do understand.

What is happening to Christians in Islamic countries relates to the spiritual beheading as does, I believe, the beheading of John the Baptist. Some people lose their heads [not physically... but perhaps eventually that as well] by giving in to pressure [cultural, financial, physical, etc.] causing them to go against God to save the comforts of their own flesh.

They may sometimes save their flesh, but the cost is high and is the result between them and God?

The changing definition of the word, Christian, for me means that some are deluded into believing they are still pleasing God as they go through the motions and mouth the correct words...

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matt 7:22-23

I won't be so foolish as assure anyone that I will do better than that... when and if I should face the worse things people see happening. I simply must strive live for God from moment to moment and from day to day surrendering my will to His repeatedly. We cannot run this race successfully alone.

Without Him, we can do nothing... no matter how well we may believe we have done in our own past!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that I do understand.

What is happening to Christians in Islamic countries relates to the spiritual beheading as does, I believe, the beheading of John the Baptist. Some people lose their heads [not physically... but perhaps eventually that as well] by giving in to pressure [cultural, financial, physical, etc.] causing them to go against God to save the comforts of their own flesh.

They may sometimes save their flesh, but the cost is high and is the result between them and God?

The changing definition of the word, Christian, for me means that some are deluded into believing they are still pleasing God as they go through the motions and mouth the correct words...

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matt 7:22-23

I won't be so foolish as assure anyone that I will do better than that... when and if I should face the worse things people see happening. I simply must strive live for God from moment to moment and from day to day surrendering my will to His repeatedly. We cannot run this race successfully alone.

Without Him, we can do nothing... no matter how well we may believe we have done in our own past!
No matter what comes against us , let us hold the one true gosple , one true faith FIRM to the end .
Let us never allow one in another religion to beleive their god will save them either .
Even if it costs us our own life . Soon enough the only religoin that will be both tolerated and accepted by the governing world
will be the one which says all paths , all religoins lead to God . YET that is a lie we cannot let them believe .
ONLY FAITH IN JESUS will save them . Let us ALWAYS remember this .

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reeeeeeeally wish christians would trust more in God, Jesus, and less in Politics. Pharaoh was put in his position to show God's power. The same with the US Government and Governments around the world will show our Almighty's power. Christians need to stop being sheep of Governments and eating every word out of the mouth of politicians like Biden and Trump.
There is a lot people don't see about the Pharaoh matter.

Why would God need to show his power to lesser created beings that are all that he made them to be?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take a good long look at that . and then at others as well throughout the known world
who have suffered and died for the glorious Lord JESUS . There reward is great . Let none compromise the gospel .
I also seen some of these that were actually praying forgiveness for their captors .
They did not shun to declare the true gospel and counsel of GOD . They sold not their Lord nor gospel for a piece of bread
nor for their own lives . And now they are in a far , far better place where the sun shall never strike them again
no more pain , no more suffering . The END reward is great for a lamb .
Let all who name the glorious Name of JESUS depart not from the glorious faith, compromise not a word of the glorious truth .
Endure faithful unto the end . Persectuions and tribulations cannot be avoided in this world
and will rather continue to increase , escpecially after the new inclusive religion becomes the law of the land .
Then many will betray many , children will betray parents and parents children .
Wives will betray husbands and husbands will betray wives . A massive persecution and time of roundups is coming for the faithful
in the land . Famines will increase and so will pestilences , wars and rumors of wars
and the Ten kings shall rule one hour with the beast . Compromise nota word of the LORD , be fatithful even unto death .
THE LORD is with the lambs no matter what comes against us . TO THE LORD BE ALL GLORY .
May souls be saved by the preaching of the glorious gospel . And may none fall for the all inclusive lie for unity .