Jesus Does Not Send Anyone To Minister Evil!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AWord2TheWise4u

Dec 24, 2011
There are many many people in this world that believe Jesus sent them to minister evil.

Jesus will never send you or anyone else to minister evil.

Now I do not know what he send you to do after he comes back.

But

Till he gets here

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Now not only are you a troll but you are also a braggart and bully. You must be libertarian.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
There are many many people in this world that believe Jesus sent them to minister evil.

Now I do not know what he send you to do after he comes back.

But

Till he gets here

What do you think of this scripture?
When Judas had eaten the bread, Satan entered into him. Then Jesus told him, "Hurry and do what you're going to do." John 13:27

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Even though Jesus sent Judas to perform evil, the good that came from it was incalculable. That was the reason I asked my first question. What we may lable as "evil" is merely a step in a process to get to a place God wants to. In that sense, even Judas' act was "good" because it was sanctioned by God for His purpose.

AWord2TheWise4u

Dec 24, 2011
What do you think of this scripture?
When Judas had eaten the bread, Satan entered into him. Then Jesus told him, "Hurry and do what you're going to do." John 13:27

I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, then I shall reveal to you what you seek. Are you trying to prove that what I stated was false or you trying to learn the Truth.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though Jesus sent Judas to perform evil, the good that came from it was incalculable. That was the reason I asked my first question. What we may lable as "evil" is merely a step in a process to get to a place God wants to. In that sense, even Judas' act was "good" because it was sanctioned by God for His purpose.

So Judas gets to go to Hell for eternity, just so God can use evil to bring about good? Sounds horrifying to me.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, just last week I asked ten people on the street that question. "Did Jesus send anyone to minister evil? " three said yes four said no two asked if I had any spare change and one looked at me like I was an idiot. So yes, 30% of the people ipolled think Jesus did that, and if you believe all that, then you probably believe this post is going to result in something meaningful.