Jesus Does Not Send Anyone To Minister Evil!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
Oh OK So Jesus did not really know what Judas was about to do, it was just an assumption.

Do you believe God is all knowing?

Yes, Jesus knew what Judas would do - but knowledge and enslaving (or hypnosis) are two different things. It is not so?

AWord2TheWise4u

Dec 24, 2011
I did not know that Judas ministered anything to the chief priests and Pharisees. Did Jesus really send him to minister unto them?
And instead He disobeyed Jesus and betrayed him? I read where Jesus told Judas to hurry up and do whatever he was going to do...I take it Jesus already knew what he had been doing behind His back and knew what he was going to do.. Is that the same as sending him to do what he was going to do?

Jesus will not and does not SEND anyone or anybody to minister EVIL to anyone or anybody. At this point in time.

I did not know that Judas ministered anything to the chief priests and Pharisees. Did Jesus really send him to minister unto them?
And instead He disobeyed Jesus and betrayed him? I read where Jesus told Judas to hurry up and do whatever he was going to do...I take it Jesus already knew what he had been doing behind His back and knew what he was going to do.. Is that the same as sending him to do what he was going to do?

Jesus will not and does not SEND anyone or anybody to minister EVIL to anyone or anybody. At this point in time.

Oh yeah,

Satan might have had something to do with the sending part.

You might want to check that out.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Yes, Jesus knew what Judas would do - but knowledge and enslaving (or hypnosis) are two different things. It is not so?

Hypnosis??? Why are you mentioning that?

Here's another scripture you may want to consider.
Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech: Judges 9:23

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 1 Sam. 16:14

AWord2TheWise4u

Dec 24, 2011

Then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech: Judges 9:23

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 1 Sam. 16:14

Here is something you might want to consider;

a spirit is not flesh and blood.

But since you brought it up

There are many many people THAT ARE FLESH AND BLOOD in this world that believe Jesus sent them to minister evil.

Jesus will never send FLESH AND BLOOD to minister evil.

Now I do not know what he send FLESH AND BLOOD to do after he comes back.

But

Till he gets here

Jesus will never send FLESH AND BLOOD to minister evil.

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011

because of Judas still had a choice ...

In both cases - Abimelech and the men of Shechem and Saul had a choice to not do evil, but they did it... No wonder, with the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul.
( Proponents of salvation once and for all should consider ).

AWord2TheWise4u

Dec 24, 2011

In both cases - Abimelech and the men of Shechem and Saul had a choice to not do evil, but they did it... No wonder, with the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul.

I am glad you brought this up. Do all Christians have a choice to not do evil? Do all non Christians have a choice to not do evil?
Do you have a choice to not do evil? Please expound on this for me. Thank you.

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
It is a difficult question ...
I can say that Christians can always ask God for help ...

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am glad you brought this up. Do all Christians have a choice to not do evil? Do all non Christians have a choice to not do evil?
Do you have a choice to not do evil? Please expound on this for me. Thank you.

I agree with what you are saying on this thread. We can only do evil (lesser good) apart from Christ because we are no longer perfect like we were in the Garden. With Christ, we learn how to love others again - once this happens, we can chose to love by serving other instead of ourselves and this perfects us over time. It also takes us out of the dualistic, right/wrong trap which is a result of the Fall. Loving God and others is the only right. Christ is the Third Way - Love.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina

Have you got any pertinent scripture to support your opinion?
Who sent the evil spirit???

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
This thread is hillarious!
smilie_girl_101.gif

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
Jdg 9:17-20 esv"(17) for my father fought for you and risked his life and delivered you from the hand of Midian, (18) and you have risen up against my father's house this day and have killed his sons, seventy men on one stone, and have made Abimelech, the son of his female servant, king over the leaders of Shechem, because he is your relative-- (19) if you then have acted in good faith and integrity with Jerubbaal and with his house this day, then rejoice in Abimelech, and let him also rejoice in you. (20) But if not, let fire come out from Abimelech and devour the leaders of Shechem and Beth-millo; and let fire come out from the leaders of Shechem and from Beth-millo and devour Abimelech.""

First the leaders of Shechem have murder, and only then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the leaders of Shechem.

1Sm 15:9-11 esv"(9) But Saul and the people spared Agag and the best of the sheep and of the oxen and of the fattened calves and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them. All that was despised and worthless they devoted to destruction. (10) The word of the LORD came to Samuel: (11) "I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following me and has not performed my commandments."

First Saul has turned back from following God, and only then God sent an evil spirit.

The leaders of Shechem and Saul had a choice before God sent an evil spirit. You have any problems with this?

Phillip

Jan 2, 2012
Allowing false prophets to lie (or betray Christ) within their nature can be presented as being choreographed by God, yes.
But that is only God guiding events.
It isn't God "doing it". A big difference.
When the term "evil" is used in respect to God, (aka Isa 45:7) it is "chaos". Not "un-righteousness".
Also, what may appear "evil" to us, in the longer run, can be a tool for ultimate "righteousnes" for those suffering at the hands of evil people, such as Jesus of Judas. It doesn't mean that God is responsible for the evil.

Man is always responsible for the source of evil within themselves and within this world.

(Gen 50:20) But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Jdg 9:17-20 esv"(17) for my father fought for you and risked his life and delivered you from the hand of Midian, (18) and you have risen up against my father's house this day and have killed his sons, seventy men on one stone, and have made Abimelech, the son of his female servant, king over the leaders of Shechem, because he is your relative-- (19) if you then have acted in good faith and integrity with Jerubbaal and with his house this day, then rejoice in Abimelech, and let him also rejoice in you. (20) But if not, let fire come out from Abimelech and devour the leaders of Shechem and Beth-millo; and let fire come out from the leaders of Shechem and from Beth-millo and devour Abimelech.""

First the leaders of Shechem have murder, and only then God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the leaders of Shechem.

1Sm 15:9-11 esv"(9) But Saul and the people spared Agag and the best of the sheep and of the oxen and of the fattened calves and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them. All that was despised and worthless they devoted to destruction. (10) The word of the LORD came to Samuel: (11) "I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following me and has not performed my commandments."

First Saul has turned back from following God, and only then God sent an evil spirit.

The leaders of Shechem and Saul had a choice before God sent an evil spirit. You have any problems with this?

Read the OP.

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
I'm not contradict myself.

"God sent the spirit" of your mouth sounds as if people had no choice and are not guilty of anything, for it is God sent down spirit upon them.

I told they had a choice and decision of God to send the spirit was dependent on this choice. You asked me to give lines so you have this.

I do not quite understand what you are trying to show now ...

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I'm not contradict myself.

"God sent the spirit" of your mouth sounds as if people had no choice and are not guilty of anything, for it is God sent down spirit upon them.

I told they had a choice and decision of God to send the spirit was dependent on this choice. You asked me to give lines so you have this.

I do not quite understand what you are trying to show now ...

I see no "choice" mentioned in these scriptures, that is something you have interjected into it. None the less My point was to show that God does indeed send evil spirits just as the scriptures declare.

Given your reputation here at CB I really didn't expect you to recognize your own errors. I pointed it out for the benefit of those who read the thread.

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
I see no "choice"
and you open your eyes and pray in, then you can see ... maybe

Given your reputation here at CB I really didn't expect you to recognize your own errors
You do not show me "errors", do this via the Scriptures, and not via the jabbing you demonstrated.

take into your account with reputation ultimately counts in the eyes of the Lord and not in the eyes of the people ...