Jesus Is Coming Very Soon.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people are having dreams of a sudden rapture, occurring at night. Just like the Parable of the Ten Virgins taking place at nite. Zoom!

Iran and other Muslim nations are having appearances of Jesus, miracles, signs, Churches are being started big time.

The entire World system, governments, the World economy, the weather, the biosphere, animals, the Sun, social violence, the Internet, the Media, public hopelessness, all are in states of uncertainty as never before.

Maria Melody

Mar 2, 2021
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Hi Jacob,

I also do believe he is coming now very soon : ) and I also had a rapture dream around one year ago. I have just released my first gospel song it´s about the parable of the ten virgins and the Lords return : )

There is a youtube link on my profile to the song if you would want to listen
and I also have a thread here in the praise forum with the link.

God bless you!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the World needs to hear about Jesus!!!! Do not forget to share Christ anywhere and everywhere!!!

Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Shalom!!!! Praise be to the Father for all His goodness and mercy to those willing to hear and receive!!!

Maria Melody

Mar 2, 2021
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Yes, the World needs to hear about Jesus!!!! Do not forget to share Christ anywhere and everywhere!!!

Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Shalom!!!! Praise be to the Father for all His goodness and mercy to those willing to hear and receive!!!

Praise be to the Father!

Hallelujah!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Jesus is coming back soon too as I've been having rapture dreams as well. :)

Reactions: Maria Melody