Jesus Never "Chatted."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Christ does not have an earthly father. If you mean Joseph, I rather have him as an uncle, not a father. You see, remember Christ was born of a virgin. Joseph came after He was born.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Oh come on you know what he meant
smile.gif
Even though your right..............never thought of it like that.your brother in christ( who may of accidently slipped up and said something not recorded in the bible.)Ryan Fitz

Daquine

Oct 9, 2007
The bible may not say that Jesus had "normal" conversations with others and close friends, but where does it say that he didn't?

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(thesuperjag;27554)
Christ does not have an earthly father. If you mean Joseph, I rather have him as an uncle, not a father. You see, remember Christ was born of a virgin. Joseph came after He was born.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Where do you get that Joseph came after he was born? Did you mean after he was conceived? (true - Mary was a Virgin who gave birth to Jesus) At any rate, Joseph was his earthly Father - although not biological of course.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Peacebewithyou;27561)
(thesuperjag;27554)
Where do you get that Joseph came after he was born? Did you mean after he was conceived? (true - Mary was a Virgin who gave birth to Jesus) At any rate, Joseph was his earthly Father - although not biological of course.Okay, you correct me. Joseph indeed came after Christ was conceived. But I wouldn't still call Joseph his earthly father...for one reason...1. Joseph and Mary did not have sex when Christ was conceived.If I have to call Joseph something...he is a legal guardiance.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(thesuperjag;27554)
Hi Superjag, You have to remember that like Adam, Christ has the same Father in heaven. And that in the jewish faith if the elder son married and died without Children, the next son married the widow and their first child became the dead sons heir and son. In a jewish marriage the children were always classed as the husbands child. We all call God " Our Father" so we are Gods children and heirs with Christ. Because we have an earthly and heavenly Father.Jesus was made Josephs son by the will fo God.faithfull