Jesus protects a woman

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Jesus-adultrssX.jpg

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Other than copyright violations and misquoting Jesus, you obviously put a lot of thought into this. Congrats.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Polar;71399]..Other than copyright violations and misquoting Jesus said:
You sound upset because Jesus saved an adulteress mate, do you hate women?..;)We know you're a fundy tongue-speaker, so tell us, are all tongue-speakers as grouchy as you?

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Your attitude reinforces what i've said before mate- As God is my witness, if there are going to be out of control tongue-speakers in heaven, I don't want to go!Sorry but they're just not my kind of people..

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Sorry you've got no time for real Christians, but hey, that's your choice. You say if we are there, you "don't want to go!" With some of the things you have said on this BB, you might not have to worry about it.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Incidentally mate, I see you posted this in the Homosexuality thread------------------------------------------------ Polar quote- "I heard a self-professed Atheist make an off-the-cuff statement which struck me.He stated that Christians who state that God opposes the gay lifestyle because it is a sin do very little to point out that God has equal disdain for sex between a man and a woman outside of marraige, infidelity in marraige, etc. etc.I think that point is sometimes forgotten"---------------------------------------------- See, there again you seem to be displaying a dislike of adulteresses. And why do you attach any importance to what atheists say?

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Again with the rancid bait, Dick? This ^^^^ is what you are reduced to? You really aren't very good at this, are you?

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Psssssst.... This is where you now have to accuse me of ducking the debate, even though you intentionally misframed in an attempt to make someone defend themselves against something ludicrous. It is really the only option you have left. You have burned all your other bridges. Go ahead. I'll wait...

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
[quote name='Polar;71418]Again with the rancid bait' date=' Dick?This ^^^^ is what you are reduced to?You really aren't very good at this, are you?[/QUOTE'] What are those four pointy things mate, tongue-babble or pyramids? Hey you don't worship egyptian gods do you??A witch in a chatroom once said she was sending the egyptian goddess Sekhmet to get me; i put the kettle on for her but she never turned up.Gosh I hate getting stood up by goddesses..:)

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
Ah yes, changing the subject. My bad. That was your only other recourse. A cowards path, but...

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
[quote name='Polar;71418] You really aren't very good at this' date=' are you?[/QUOTE'] What mate, debate?Well a demon in a woman on another board once squawked in fear through her mouth to warn its mates- "Mick's a tough nut to crack folks, don't mess with that one!", so i suppose i must be doing something right if i can make demons rock and roll..;) Right Elv? "Uh-huh"
elvis-mike.jpg

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Polar;71423]Ah yes said:
But mate, as a Christian i don't know what cowardice is-"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship"(Rom 8:15), so for you to say i've got a spirit of fear makes you guilty of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, tut-tut..

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"But mate, as a Christian i don't know what cowardice" -- Mick -- My bad, I didn't mean to say you lacked courage. Just integrity. Stealing a copyrighted picture of Elvis after stealing several copyrighted pictures from "Passion of the Christ." I think we all can see what spirit is at work here.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Polar;71427]..Stealing a copyrighted picture of Elvis after stealing several copyrighted pictures from "Passion of the Christ." I think we all can see what spirit is at work here.[/QUOTE] Ha ha ha said:
"Be bop a lula"[/I]

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I am not learning much from this post. It could be because I am confused and speak in tongues, or it could be I am shocked that MickinEngland has attempted to get great personal fame with his teaching using someone else's pictures. Well, copy and paste is a whole lot faster than making your own.I may not be learning anything because you two are being goofy!!! I mean this is page 2. I think thats the reason. Be blessed!!!Jesus Is Lord.

Polar

Apr 10, 2009
"I'm an Administrator and Moderator at another website and am fully conversant with what's legal and what's not.." -- Mick -- LOL Uh huh.

gumby

May 29, 2009
I think this is a perfect example of christ mercy and love, the phrisees and the sauducees were always trying to deceive people anyway throught the bible.