Jesus says He is Yahweh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus says He is Yahweh

Matthew 11:10

“This is he of whom it is written, “‘Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare Your way before You.’”

Jesus is here quoting from Malachi 3:1:

“Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me; and the Lord, Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the Messenger of the Covenant, Whom you desire, behold, He comes!” says Yahweh of Armies”

In Malachi, we have the Speaker, Who is “Yahweh of Armies”, Who is Speaking of His “messenger”, who is John the Baptist, who is to prepare the Way for “Yahweh of Armies”. “The Lord”, Who is “the Messenger of the Covenant”, is “The Messiah”, Who is “Coming” in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ.

“The Lord”, here is in the Hebrew (הָאָדוֹן, ha adon), the same word used in Psalm 110:1, “לַאדֹנִי נְאֻם יהוה" (Yahweh says to Adoni)

The Coming of “ha adon”, is the same as The Coming of “Yahweh of Armies”.

In the Greek Septuagint Old Testament (LXX), Malachi 3:1, is:

“ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ ἐξαποστέλλω τὸν ἄγγελόν μου, καὶ ἐπιβλέψεται ὁδὸν πρὸ προσώπου μου…λέγει κύριος παντοκράτωρ” (Greek Septuagint Old Testament. LXX)

“Behold, I send forth My messenger, and he shall survey the way before Me..Says The Lord Almighty”

When Jesus quotes this verse in the Gospels, Matthew 11:10, Mark 1:2, and Luke 7:27, it reads:

“οὗτός ἐστιν περὶ οὗ γέγραπται. Ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ ἀποστέλλω τὸν ἄγγελόν μου πρὸ προσώπου σου, ὃς κατασκευάσει τὴν ὁδόν σου ἔμπροσθέν σου”

Jesus has changed the pronoun, from “μου” (Me), to “σου” (you). In doing so, Jesus here makes Himself the Speaker in Malachi 3:1, Who is “אָמַר יהוה צְבָאוֹת” (Says Yahweh of Hosts), and John the Baptist as going before Him, Who is also “הָאָדוֹן, ha adon”. It is clear that Yahweh is the same as Adon.

The Prophecy in Malachi 3:1, is very similar to what we read in Isaiah 40:3

“The voice of one who calls out, “Prepare the Way of Yahweh in the wilderness! Make a level highway in the desert for our God”

This verse, which is for the Coming of Yahweh, is directly applied to the Coming of Jesus Christ, in the Gospels.

“For this is He who was spoken of by Isaiah the prophet, saying, “The voice of one crying in the wilderness, make the way of the Lord ready! Make His paths straight!” (Matthew 3:3; Luke 3:4-5; John 1:23)

The “He” John is speaking about, is the Lord Jesus Christ. John says that the Coming of Jesus Christ, is the fulfilment of the Prophecy spoken by the Prophet Isaiah, about the Coming of Yahweh. They are one and the same event.

In Mark 1:2-3, he combines the Prophecies in Malachi 3:1, and Isaiah 40:3;

“As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before Your Face, which shall prepare Your Way before You. The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight

In Luke chapter one, we read of the birth of John the Baptist, and his mission.

“He will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. He will go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to prepare a people prepared for the Lord.” (verses 16-17)

The “He” here is John the Baptist. The “Him (αὐτοῦ)”, is “κύριον τὸν θεὸν αὐτῶν” (the Lord their God), Who is “the Lord”, Yahweh. We also have this in verse 76, “And you, child, will be called a Prophet of the Most High; for you will go before the Face of the Lord to prepare His Ways”. “The Lord”, is “Yahweh”.

This verse also is a fulfillment of both Malachi 3:1, and Isaiah 40:3, in The Coming of The Lord Jesus Christ, who, as Paul says, is, “θεος εφανερωθη εν σαρκι (God Manifested in the Flesh)”. And John, in his Gospel, “και θεος ην ο λογος...και ο λογος σαρξ εγενετο και εσκηνωσεν (And the Word was God...and the Word became flesh and lived among us)”

The Bible Testimony could not be clearer. We have Jesus Christ directly saying that He is YHWH, the Eternal God. There is no other way to understand the change made by Jesus Himself, to the pronoun, as used in Malachi 3:1, when He quotes this in the Gospels, and makes Himself the Speaker in this passage, Who is, “Yahweh of Hosts”

Those who reject that Jesus Christ is ALMIGHTY GOD, and that He ever claimed to be YHWH, have been proven to be FALSE witnesses to the TRUTH as taught in in Infallible Word of God, The Holy Bible.

This DESTROYS the HERESY known as Unitarianism, and the unbiblical “cults” like the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Reactions: marks

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Jesus says He is Yahweh

Matthew 11:10

“This is he of whom it is written, “‘Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare Your way before You.’”

Jesus is here quoting from Malachi 3:1:

“Behold, I send My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me; and the Lord, Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the Messenger of the Covenant, Whom you desire, behold, He comes!” says Yahweh of Armies”

In Malachi, we have the Speaker, Who is “Yahweh of Armies”, Who is Speaking of His “messenger”, who is John the Baptist, who is to prepare the Way for “Yahweh of Armies”. “The Lord”, Who is “the Messenger of the Covenant”, is “The Messiah”, Who is “Coming” in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ.

“The Lord”, here is in the Hebrew (הָאָדוֹן, ha adon), the same word used in Psalm 110:1, “לַאדֹנִי נְאֻם יהוה" (Yahweh says to Adoni)

The Coming of “ha adon”, is the same as The Coming of “Yahweh of Armies”.

In the Greek Septuagint Old Testament (LXX), Malachi 3:1, is:

“ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ ἐξαποστέλλω τὸν ἄγγελόν μου, καὶ ἐπιβλέψεται ὁδὸν πρὸ προσώπου μου…λέγει κύριος παντοκράτωρ” (Greek Septuagint Old Testament. LXX)

“Behold, I send forth My messenger, and he shall survey the way before Me..Says The Lord Almighty”

When Jesus quotes this verse in the Gospels, Matthew 11:10, Mark 1:2, and Luke 7:27, it reads:

“οὗτός ἐστιν περὶ οὗ γέγραπται. Ἰδοὺ ἐγὼ ἀποστέλλω τὸν ἄγγελόν μου πρὸ προσώπου σου, ὃς κατασκευάσει τὴν ὁδόν σου ἔμπροσθέν σου”

Jesus has changed the pronoun, from “μου” (Me), to “σου” (you). In doing so, Jesus here makes Himself the Speaker in Malachi 3:1, Who is “אָמַר יהוה צְבָאוֹת” (Says Yahweh of Hosts), and John the Baptist as going before Him, Who is also “הָאָדוֹן, ha adon”. It is clear that Yahweh is the same as Adon.

The Prophecy in Malachi 3:1, is very similar to what we read in Isaiah 40:3

“The voice of one who calls out, “Prepare the Way of Yahweh in the wilderness! Make a level highway in the desert for our God”

This verse, which is for the Coming of Yahweh, is directly applied to the Coming of Jesus Christ, in the Gospels.

“For this is He who was spoken of by Isaiah the prophet, saying, “The voice of one crying in the wilderness, make the way of the Lord ready! Make His paths straight!” (Matthew 3:3; Luke 3:4-5; John 1:23)

The “He” John is speaking about, is the Lord Jesus Christ. John says that the Coming of Jesus Christ, is the fulfilment of the Prophecy spoken by the Prophet Isaiah, about the Coming of Yahweh. They are one and the same event.

In Mark 1:2-3, he combines the Prophecies in Malachi 3:1, and Isaiah 40:3;

“As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before Your Face, which shall prepare Your Way before You. The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight

In Luke chapter one, we read of the birth of John the Baptist, and his mission.

“He will turn many of the children of Israel to the Lord their God. He will go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to prepare a people prepared for the Lord.” (verses 16-17)

The “He” here is John the Baptist. The “Him (αὐτοῦ)”, is “κύριον τὸν θεὸν αὐτῶν” (the Lord their God), Who is “the Lord”, Yahweh. We also have this in verse 76, “And you, child, will be called a Prophet of the Most High; for you will go before the Face of the Lord to prepare His Ways”. “The Lord”, is “Yahweh”.

This verse also is a fulfillment of both Malachi 3:1, and Isaiah 40:3, in The Coming of The Lord Jesus Christ, who, as Paul says, is, “θεος εφανερωθη εν σαρκι (God Manifested in the Flesh)”. And John, in his Gospel, “και θεος ην ο λογος...και ο λογος σαρξ εγενετο και εσκηνωσεν (And the Word was God...and the Word became flesh and lived among us)”

The Bible Testimony could not be clearer. We have Jesus Christ directly saying that He is YHWH, the Eternal God. There is no other way to understand the change made by Jesus Himself, to the pronoun, as used in Malachi 3:1, when He quotes this in the Gospels, and makes Himself the Speaker in this passage, Who is, “Yahweh of Hosts”

Those who reject that Jesus Christ is ALMIGHTY GOD, and that He ever claimed to be YHWH, have been proven to be FALSE witnesses to the TRUTH as taught in in Infallible Word of God, The Holy Bible.

This DESTROYS the HERESY known as Unitarianism, and the unbiblical “cults” like the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The comments you have posted interpreting biblical verses are theories invented by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Jewish Rabbis, according the spirit of their father - John 8:v.44-, don't you know?

The G-d(?) of this world blinded you. Actually, what you said you have LEARNED from Devil's ministers, in fact is from satanic sources, inspired by the spirit of Devil, understand?

See, I am not condemining you yourself, but what you learned is from the father of the Jews-John 8:v.44-check it, by the way, now, in the current time, he is called red Dragon, and he is the main head of the religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads(Gentiles) and 10 horns(Jewish), and 7 crowns upon his 7 heads, and also a TERRIBLE AND DEVILISH TAIL completes his body, his church. -Isaiah 9:v.15-16 combined with 2 Corinthians 11:v.13to15. Check it.
By the sake of your life, get out fast from the church of the red Dragon, his body, if not...
you will know how the hell's fire is, as said JESUS to the wicked Jews(the source of your belief), saying unto them: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:v.33

Be careful or then get ready

Why people lend credence to Kabbalistic and spiritist sources (?)

Last edited:

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The comments you have posted interpreting biblical verses are theories invented by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Jewish Rabbis, according the spirit of their father - John 8:v.44-, don't you know?

The G-d(?) of this world blinded you. Actually, what you said you have LEARNED from Devil's ministers, in fact is from satanic sources, inspired by the spirit of Devil, understand?

See, I am not condemining you yourself, but what you learned is from the father of the Jews-John 8:v.44-check it, by the way, now, in the current time, he is called red Dragon, and he is the main head of the religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads(Gentiles) and 10 horns(Jewish), and 7 crowns upon his 7 heads, and also a TERRIBLE AND DEVILISH TAIL completes his body, his church. -Isaiah 9:v.15-16 combined with 2 Corinthians 11:v.13to15. Check it.
By the sake of your life, get out fast from the church of the red Dragon, his body, if not...
you will know how the hell's fire is, as said JESUS to the wicked Jews(the source of your belief), saying unto them: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Matthew 23:v.33

Why people lend credence to Kabbalistic and spiritist sources (?)
:rolleyes:

Andreas

Apr 12, 2022
brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus says He is Yahweh

Jesus is not YHVH. He is God's personal messenger. Jesus has been given authority to speak on The Father's behalf. No one else can do that.
There is one mediator between God and men. [1 Tim 2:5]

Exodus 23:20-25

20 "Behold, I send a Messenger before you [the LXX has “My Messenger”] to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. 21 "Beware of Him and obey His voice; do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions; for My name is in Him. [LXX “upon Him”]

Psalm 2, "You are My Son, TODAY I have begotten You." Jesus was the "Firstborn of all creation" (Col. 1:15); He is "The Beginning" (Col. 1:18). He called Himself "The Beginning of the Creation of God" (Rev. 3:14). Jesus said: "for out of God I have emerged" (John 8:42 - Gk.). He was the "Son" (Prov. 30:6) of whom Solomon wrote: "From the beginning, before there was ever an earth. When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills, I was brought forth; While as yet He had not made the earth or the fields, Or the primeval dust of the world," (Pro 8:23-26). Thus, the six days of creation begin with the begetting of the Son. At the appointed time, the Son "emptied Himself" of His divinity to become fully Man (Phil. 2:5-8), being born of the virgin on Rosh Hashanah, the aniversary of His begetting from His Father "in the beginning."

No One has ever seen The Father and Only The Father is Immortal.

1 Tim 6:16
[The Father] who alone holds immortality, housing unapproachable light, whom no man has seen nor is capable of seeing,***to whom be honor and age-enduring dominion, Amen! [see note below ***]

***This statement is critical to the Christological question concerning whom the patriarchs actually saw when the text says that the Lord appeared to them. (See also: John 1:18; John 5:37; John 6:46; Col. 1:15; 1 Tim. 1:17; Heb. 11:27; 1 John 4:12,20). But the same statement is equally critical concerning the state of the dead. Paul wrote this several decades after Steven’s martyrdom and the deaths of many faithful Christians. Yet Paul wrote that no one had as yet seen God, nor was any man as yet capable of seeing Him. The dead are not in heaven beholding God. After Paul’s death, John wrote that “no one has ascended into the sky except the One who came down from the sky – the Son of Man who is in the sky” (John 3:13). Ten days after Jesus’ ascension, on the Day of Pentecost, Peter said “For David did not ascend into the skies” (Acts 2:34), and that he was still in his grave (v. 29). Peter, John, and Paul understood from the Scriptures that: “For in death there is no remembrance of You; In the grave who will give You thanks?” (Psalm 6:5); and “The dead do not praise the LORD, Nor any who go down into silence” (Psalm 115:17). Not until the resurrection to immortality will any man behold the face of God (Job 19:25-27; Rev. 22:3-4), because God comes to dwell among men (Rev. 21:3).

See also 1 Tim 13:5 No one is immortal except God. He continuously supplies life and breath to all living creatures (Job 12:10; Job 33:4; Job 34:14-15; Isa. 42:5; Acts 17:25)

The Only-Begotten Son of God:
As His very first act marking the beginning of the six days of creation, the Father brought forth (begat) a Son from His very own essence of Spirit/Breath. The Son was "begotten" not "created." While both terms are similar in that they refer to what God originated or "produced," they differ greatly regarding the nature of what was produced. The term "created" implies production from a different substance, essence, or nature from God, producing something of a different "kind." However, the term "begotten" implies being produced out of God Himself, thus of the same "kind" as the Father. This is the critical distinction which separates us from those who hold the Arian view of the Son (such as JWs). Thus the begetting of the Son of God is "The Beginning" of God's acts in time (Prov. 8:22 LXX; Col. 1:15,18; Rev. 3:14). The Son "came forth out of God" (Jn. 8:42 Gk.) as a distinct, conscious, begotten, Person of the same "kind" as God (John 5:18; Phil. 2:5-6). He was "in the beginning with God" (Gen. 1:26-27; John 1:1-2) and was the Agent of creation, since all things were made through Him (Prov. 8:30; John 1:1-3,10; Col. 1:16; Heb. 1:2; Heb. 2:10). In ancient times, God's Son repeatedly descended from and ascended to heaven (Prov. 30:4; Micah 5:2; John 3:13), having assumed the appearance of a man in order to interact face to face with men on God's behalf. In the Old Testament He was called "Wisdom," "Word/Message," "Messenger of God," the "Messenger of God's Face/Presence" (Isa. 63:9), and the "Face/Presence" of God (Gen. 3:8; Exod. 33:14-15), thus He was the perfect "image of God" (Heb. 1:3) to mankind. The Son of God walked in the garden with Adam, spoke face to face with Abraham, wrestled with Jacob, and spoke face to face with Moses in the burning bush and at the Tabernacle. He was Melchizedek, priest of God Most High, who confirmed the Covenant with Abraham. He also appeared to and spoke to the prophets (1 Pet. 1:10-11). Being both "Breath" and "Power" of God, God's Son, the Word, "came upon" and "overshadowed" the virgin Mary. In the process He willingly "emptied Himself" (Phil. 2:6-7) of His uniquely divine attributes of equality with His Father. The Son of God became the Son of Man in Mary's womb as God carried out His complete transformation to a human Person (Psalm 40:6 LXX; Heb. 10:5). The Son of God, Wisdom, Logos (Word), did not add flesh, or indwell flesh. He "became flesh" (Jn. 1:14), which was a total transmutation of His nature, essence, and substance from the God "kind" to the human "kind." As Son of Man, He was personally and continually instructed by His Father from childhood, and therefore He always "refused the evil to choose the good" (Isa. 7:14-15 LXX). At the appointed time, He was baptized by John and was immediately anointed with the fullness of the holy Spirit/Breath of His Father (the fullness of God of which humans are capable - Jn. 1:16; Col. 1:19; Col. 2:9, Eph. 3:19). This empowered Him to do miracles as a Man (by the holy Breath) and to accomplish the work the Father had appointed for Him in His new role as the Son of Man (Acts 2:22; Acts 10:38). He was then tempted by the Devil for forty days, being tempted in all points as we are, yet without sin (Heb. 4:15). As the "second Adam," Jesus was not under the sentence of death that was passed down through the male to all of Adam's descendants. Yet Jesus willingly took upon Himself the sentence of death that was passed upon all humans. Jesus defeated "death" by being raised by the Father bodily. We will share in His bodily resurrection when He returns in the flesh. Jesus ascended bodily into heaven where He now sits on the right hand of the Father resuming His Melchizedek priesthood for the redeemed, awaiting His Kingdom to be established over all the earth at His second coming as King of Kings......

https://www.4windsfellowships.net/articles/God/Messenger.pdf

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Jesus ascended bodily into heaven where He now sits on the right hand of the Father resuming His Melchizedek priesthood for the redeemed, awaiting His Kingdom to be established over all the earth at His second coming as King of Kings......
He was Melchizedek, priest of God Most High, who confirmed the Covenant with Abraham.

Andreas,
JESUS was not Melchizedec, quite the oposite, it is Melchizedec who was made like unto the Son of God, like JESUS; and abideth a priest continually.
In fact, Scripture is referring to the Person of the Holy Spirit, Without father, without mother, without descent(genealogy), having neither beginning of days, nor end of life. JESUS has genealogy beginning in Adam-Luke 4:v.23 to 38.
Hebrews 7:v.4 says: Now consider how great this Melchizedec was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils. About the person of the Holy Spirit, JESUS said: JESUS said: I will ask the Father, and He will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever: And he has no message from his own, he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You and the author of the theory that you have posted must re-estudy the matter, and correct the err above showed according Scriptures, and adjusting the message within the Truth-that is, within the Word of GOD. What prevails is the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD, understand?

As John said, the beloved Apostle of the Lord, in his III epistle of John, verse 4:
Beloved, I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in Truth.
Truth matters, GOD -the Word- is Truth

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I see that you ignored what I have said in the OP, where there can be no doubt, that Jesus Christ says that He is YHWH
What you need to do, is to prove this to be wrong!

Other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is JESUS Christ, not the fictitious and demonic nickNAMES as Elohim, Jehovah, Yahveh, HaShem, Adonai, Yehovah, among others, in which you believe unfortunately, BEYOND A DEMONIC TETRAGRAMMATON YHWH, this false theory will be burned with everlasting FIRE. Actually, all these fictitious "names" INVENTED by esoteric, kabbalistic and spiritist Jews, are names of demons.
JESUS - JOSHUA - is the stone which was set at nought of the builders, which is become the head of the corner.
They rejected JESUS -JOSHUA- and they invented fictitious and satanic names to invoke as their G-d /D'us, instead to worship JOSHUA - JESUS. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME UNDER HEAVEN given among men, whereby we must be saved.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is JESUS Christ, not the fictitious and demonic nickNAMES as Elohim, Jehovah, Yahveh, HaShem, Adonai, Yehovah, among others, in which you believe unfortunately, BEYOND A DEMONIC TETRAGRAMMATON YHWH, this false theory will be burned with everlasting FIRE. Actually, all these fictitious "names" INVENTED by esoteric, kabbalistic and spiritist Jews, are names of demons.
JESUS - JOSHUA - is the stone which was set at nought of the builders, which is become the head of the corner.
They rejected JESUS -JOSHUA- and they invented fictitious and satanic names to invoke as their G-d /D'us, instead to worship JOSHUA - JESUS. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME UNDER HEAVEN given among men, whereby we must be saved.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

your RANTING matter not! You are dismissing what the Bible says, for your personal views!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that you ignored what I have said in the OP, where there can be no doubt, that Jesus Christ says that He is YHWH

What you need to do, is to prove this to be wrong!

Great job on that post!

It's even more straightforward than that, YHWH prophecies that John will prepare a way for Him. That is Jesus, Whom John prepared a way for.

Much love!

Reactions: ByGraceThroughFaith

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YHWH likewise said He will stand on the Mount of Olives. Any guesses on Who that will be?

Much love!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
your RANTING matter not! You are dismissing what the Bible says, for your personal views!

What you say is good for nothing. What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand?

JESUS clearly said: God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in Truth -John 4:v.24. But you know only and only the letter of the Bible, and know not the Spirit; the letter kills, so you are a killer of souls. Your thinking is not from God's perspective, but from a human perspective, in fact a stumbling block for God's people.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Great job on that post!
It's even more straightforward than that, YHWH prophecies that John will prepare a way for Him. That is Jesus, Whom John prepared a way for.
Much love!

Open your eyes and see that Satan is the one or who is behind the tetragrammaton, yes, the Devil, the same one who tempted Jesus in Israel, there in the desert infested or full of demons like the man of Gadhara who slept in the graves: Tetragrammaton effect.

When you are looking to the tetragrammaton you are looking for the person of Devil, the god of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Jewish people, and their god will manifest himself soon, I mean the followers of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism - 2 Thessalonians 2.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Open your eyes and see that Satan is the one or who is behind the tetragrammaton, yes, the Devil, the same one who tempted Jesus in Israel, there in the desert infested or full of demons like the man of Gadhara who slept in the graves: Tetragrammaton effect.

When you are looking to the tetragrammaton you are looking for the person of Devil, the god of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Jewish people, and their god will manifest himself soon, I mean the followers of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism - 2 Thessalonians 2.

The Father is YHWH. Jesus Christ is YHWH. The Holy Spirit is YHWH. One Elohim, and Three Who are equally YHWH.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
YHWH likewise said He will stand on the Mount of Olives. Any guesses on Who that will be?
Much love!

First will come the false messiah of the Jews-John 5:v.43 to 47- , who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as god will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God, in fact a former Cherub, the MAN of sin, son of perdition. It is he who is behind the satanic TETRAGRAMMATON printed in the Torah, Tenach, according esoteric and kabblistic and spiritist Rabbis, making a mix of wheat and tares in their books and literatures, as you do also as a follower of their satanic cults, accordin their father- John 8:v.44

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First will come the false messiah of the Jews-John 5:v.43 to 47- , who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as god will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God, in fact a former Cherub, the MAN of sin, son of perdition. It is he who is behind the satanic TETRAGRAMMATON printed in the Torah, Tenach, according esoteric and kabblistic and spiritist Rabbis, making a mix of wheat and tares in their books and literatures, as you do also as a follower of their satanic cults, accordin their father- John 8:v.44
One thing I know . . . your post violates forum rules. Do you care?

Much love!