Jesus wept because --------------

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Follower2

Dec 11, 2013
I must say I have never ever thought that or read it that way. I have always felt that He wept because they still didn't GET-IT.
​Their ears and hearts were dull. There He was, the Resurrection and the life. But as yet, they still couldn't SEE.
He knew that He had come to take care of the sin problem, so to Him it was already as good as done.
That is how I have seen that little verse.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, me too.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Follower2 said:
I must say I have never ever thought that or read it that way. I have always felt that He wept because they still didn't GET-IT.
​Their ears and hearts were dull. There He was, the Resurrection and the life. But as yet, they still couldn't SEE.
He knew that He had come to take care of the sin problem, so to Him it was already as good as done.
That is how I have seen that little verse.
WERE NOT APART IN THIS JESUS CAME TO DESTROY THE STING OF DEATH FOR US .. :)

you simply looked at from what Jesus saw of man and im looking at it From both perspectives

could any thing be more strange than this ?

for God the creator to become his own creature so that he could suffer and DIE THE ULTIAMTE SINNER AS FULL PAYMENT FOR THE WAGES OF SIN - for his creatures sins.

as Luther said it would be easier to imagine man becoming a donkey they are both creatures