Jesus Wept

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Name of the Lord Jesus you're welcome. and thak you in the Lord for the topic, because we see God from our eyes as untouchable, (as we use to think), but we're his Children, and we need to learn more about his emotions. yes we know that he gets angry, (and rightfully so), and jealous, but we really don't zero in on his kind heart, and his mercy and his GRACE, (which some take for granted).

I hope you comment on some of those, for that would be a many great discussion to talk about the GOODness of God.

again Thanks,

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Life Emotions Jesus Expressed

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah Fifty Three:3

He is a GOD of Love that shed His love in our hearts by his inspiration, when I think about His emotions I think about His attributes.

Galatians Five:22-23 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. John Fifteen:10-11

The Goodness of God is One of His Attributes

Psalm 107:1 1O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

31Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Hosea Three:5 5Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Psalm 31:19 19Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

Love, Walter

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life Emotions Jesus Expressed

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah Fifty Three:3

He is a GOD of Love that shed His love in our hearts by his inspiration, when I think about His emotions I think about His attributes.

Galatians Five:22-23 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. John Fifteen:10-11

The Goodness of God is One of His Attributes

Psalm 107:1 1O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

31Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Hosea Three:5 5Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Psalm 31:19 19Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!

Love, Walter
thanks for the reply, yes, for his mercy endureth for ever. I keep coming to this one verse, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" that Mercy of God, that he love's, it is something else. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

God alway's "save" because he LOVE US. what powerful Emotion.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Reactions: WalterandDebbie