"Jesus Would Not Approve Of Abortions" President Carter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Please lets get back to the topic and stop the nastiness...Show the Love of Christ please....Things can be said to get your opinions across in a nicer way without the name calling....if you have a problem with someone take it to pm's with a cc to the moderators, lets leave it off the post...Thanks

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please lets get back to the topic and stop the nastiness...Show the Love of Christ please....Things can be said to get your opinions across in a nicer way without the name calling....if you have a problem with someone take it to pm's with a cc to the moderators, lets leave it off the post...Thanks

Hi Shep!

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
and the hate marches on.....

You are,like any liberal,giving your self a place of signifigance that you don"t have...your narcissism leads you to define "hate" as anyone who disagrees with you as if you matter that much..well,you don"t and i will ask you again to provide biblical support for your position.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are,like any liberal,giving your self a place of signifigance that you don"t have...your narcissism leads you to define "hate" as anyone who disagrees with you as if you matter that much..well,you don"t and i will ask you again to provide biblical support for your position.

No ego here. Narcissism - lol - define the term. It is funny that you demand Biblical verses - all you are doing is expecting me to provide evidence that you are prepared to discount - same trap as the Pharisees demanded of Jesus.

And if you really think I am equating myself to Jesus, you are sadly mistaken - I am equating you with the Pharisees. No need to equate myself to Jesus to shine the light of truth on your Pharisee ways.

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
No ego here. Narcissism - lol - define the term. It is funny that you demand Biblical verses - all you are doing is expecting me to provide evidence that you are prepared to discount - same trap as the Pharisees demanded of Jesus.

And if you really think I am equating myself to Jesus, you are sadly mistaken - I am equating you with the Pharisees. No need to equate myself to Jesus to shine the light of truth on your Pharisee ways.

You cannot back up your positions biblicaly...and it is funny that you judge the way you do while telling others not to judge....typical liberal hypocrite.

Jul 6, 2011
aspen2,
Will you direct me to the post you are referring to or restate your points? Thanks.
Why say you will address my points if you cant even remember where they are?

read your own post of
Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aspen2,
Why say you will address my points if you cant even remember where they are?

read your own post of
Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Ok forget it. I do not owe you a reply - I asked nicely and you responded like a jerk. We happen to be in about a dozen conversations at the moment (make sure you go back and count the conversations so that you can call me a liar if I am wrong), and it is not out of the ordinary to ask for direction.

Jul 6, 2011
Well some liberals like to play mediator between sound doctrine and false teaching, which shows they cant be as convinced about sound doctrine as they claim, and usually ends up in compromising the truth.

tarmack09

Nov 16, 2008
Abortion is wrong in most cases..except when the mothers life is in danger. There is nothing worst then a dead mother and child!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aspen2,
What are you doing here then if you dont want to debate?

I am here to discuss doctrine and application of scripture. I thought that was obvious - I even included in the 'Join Reason' part of my profile.

He wants to deposit his twisted liberal logic...any debate will send him into a frenzy of self obsession,absorbtion and persecution complex.

Just because I point out your rude behavior, doesn't mean I feel persecuted by you Strat. And there is nothing twisted about raising important questions about Christianity and the Bible - everything is open to discussion as long as we are sincere and recognize that God is sovereign.

I think it is a complete waste of time defending the truth - the truth will prevail no matter how often we discuss it.

This board is a place to discuss opinions on truth - I think it is naive and anti-intellectual for you to try and shutdown discussion with name calling and hyperbole. All it does is show your lack of faith in God and the truth - as if anything I could ever say could diminish God's truth! The truth needs no defense.

Well some liberals like to play mediator between sound doctrine and false teaching, which shows they cant be as convinced about sound doctrine as they claim, and usually ends up in compromising the truth.

How does talking about scripture compromise the truth? I think your whole purpose is to only discuss long enough to find the RIGHT answer and then cling to it like a life-raft. Don't you have more faith in truth and the Bible? I value learning over rote memorization.

Jul 6, 2011
aspen2,
How does talking about scripture compromise the truth?
Does it? Who said that?
You have just compromised the truth with your response. Even if one changes or omits one piece of the truth, it is potentially no longer the truth.
I wrote about compromising between "sound doctrine and false teaching" and you have referred to scripture alone. You have not addressed exactly what I wrote but once again referred to something not quite the same. False teaching is not scripture, nor sound doctrine, it is the opposite of what scripture says and sound doctrine.