Jesus YIELDED up his spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This basically the first stage of being born again with the teachable anointing received from above, where one is able to 'see' by discipleship, the Kingdom of GOD(1John2:26&27). For it is written, 'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
We are not saved from eternal damnation, not until we are Born Again by the Living Spirit Of God,...

Spirit gives birth to spirit...is pretty self explanatory...The Living Spiritual rebirth, which only God can do.

Reading scripture saves no one, we must be Born Of The Spirit Of God..

That is Biblical , regarding Born Again , what you post is not...
Who saved you? How were you saved?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To debunk 'counterfeits' and 'imposters', before baptism of water and of Spirit, i was likewise disciple in the written living words of GOD in the Holy Bible. Especially, HIS living words through HIS Son Lord Jesus Christ spoken to us in these last days in the New Testament. In the first stage, i was born again of GOD from above with the anointing in order to 'see' and perceive the Gospel of repentance and redemption, cum for a new person in Christ calling and
Not Biblical ,that is your testimony, we are Born Of The Spirit, not what you have posted above, that is confusing....Gods written word is easy to understand, providing one has been Born Of The Living Spirit, only the Spirit can speak/ testify to our spirit that we are Gods children.

The witness, has take up residence in our spirit, because we are God’s Spiritual children...the Holy Spirit is Alive And Active in Gods children.
forwarding as saved.
The written word of God is NOT His Living word.

Debunk counterfeits and imposters?..what does this mean?

I must stand on what I believe to be the Living word of God, regardless of who it upsets....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then, i came to believe and in acceptance, by grace and through faith, to perform my repentance. And then in the next stage, i was born of water and of the Spirit in order to 'enter' the Kingdom of GOD as son in adoption. Therefore only now henceforth, the Holy Ghost is the 'Comforter' in me, among others who's the power which lead me into the full truth and ministry for the kingdom of GOD.
This is your testimony on how you believe you became Born Again...none of this is in the written word of God.

What is the breath of God, if it’s not His Living Spirit....didn’t God bring Adam Alive by His Living breath?

We are Born Again by the Living Spirit Of God....only HE can breath Life into our spirit and bring it Alive in His Son, just as His word says......Spirit Of God gives birth to our spirit ....the Spirit of God is not a book, the Spirit of God is Alive and Active...you never know where he is, we can’t see Him, we never know when He will....Spirit gives birth to spirit.....He is Supernatural And is everywhere!

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living soul.

Ezekiel 37
Berean Standard BiblePar ▾
The Valley of Dry Bones
1The hand of the LORD was upon me, and He brought me out by His Spirit and set me down in the middle of the valley, and it was full of bones. 2He led me all around among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, and indeed, they were very dry.
3Then He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones come to life?”
“O Lord GOD,” I replied, “only You know.”
4And He said to me, “Prophesy concerning these bones and tell them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5This is what the Lord GOD says to these bones: I will cause breatha to enter you, and you will come to life. 6I will attach tendons to you and make flesh grow upon you and cover you with skin. I will put breath within you so that you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’ ”

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear readers, how distorted and twisted this testimony can be, when John 3:3, depict about except a man be born again, he cannot 'see' the Kingdom of GOD. There's no water and Holy Ghost mentioned in this verse 3, for in order to 'see' the Kingdom. But rather in the next verse 5, for in order to 'enter' the Kingdom is apparently mentioned.
This is not a testimony, this is Biblical....that is your understanding of God’s word being distorted, which you are entitled to voice.

Now please show me where what I post is distorted? thank you.

Are you saying that we are not Born Again by the Living Spirit Of God?

We are also not birthed in water....we are birthed by the Living Spirit Of God.

You can be anywhere when God does this....Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Are you saying the written word, makes our spirit Born Again?

Spirit gives birth to spirit?....which means what?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear readers, how distorted and twisted this testimony can be, when John 3:3, depict about except a man be born again, he cannot 'see' the Kingdom of GOD. There's no water and Holy Ghost mentioned in this verse 3, for in order to 'see' the Kingdom. But rather in the next verse 5, for in order to 'enter' the Kingdom is apparently mentioned.
Gods Living word is NOT distorted l..

Born of water' refers to a physical birth, specifically being born a Jew. In John 3:5, this phrase is therefore used by Jesus to refer to the natural birth process, with 'water' referring to the amniotic fluid that surrounds the baby in the womb and is present during the birth process (cf.

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia

This basically the first stage of being born again with the teachable anointing received from above, where one is able to 'see' by discipleship, the Kingdom of GOD(1John2:26&27). For it is written, 'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: Not of works, lest any man should boast.'

When Jesus the Word of GOD became flesh, His every word one hears or read about, they are spirit and they are life in a person who 'see'. He is the very every living word of GOD, every word that proceeded out the mouth of GOD. When He proclaimed the Gospel of repentance, baptized people with water and likewise further disciple them about the Kingdom of GOD.

During Jesus was with the disciples, they did not nor could not receive the Holly Ghost for one. Even though then, they were still disciple by the orally spoken living words of Jesus, and they remained discipling with Him till the end. Again without the Holy Ghost, they basically were able to 'see' by the living words of Jesus in discipleship, the Kingdom of GOD.

For example, how did the disciples basically were able to 'see' the Kingdom of GOD without the Holy Ghost? When Jesus asked them who the Jews claim Him as, well Peter answered Him correctly, that, He is Christ, Son of the Living GOD. And Jesus responded to Peter, that he did not know this on his own, but the FATHER in Heaven have revealed this to him, period

To debunk 'counterfeits' and 'imposters', before baptism of water and of Spirit, i was likewise disciple in the written living words of GOD in the Holy Bible. Especially, HIS living words through HIS Son Lord Jesus Christ spoken to us in these last days in the New Testament. In the first stage, i was born again of GOD from above with the anointing in order to 'see' and perceive the Gospel of repentance and redemption, cum for a new person in Christ calling and forwarding as saved.

Then, i came to believe and in acceptance, by grace and through faith, to perform my repentance. And then in the next stage, i was born of water and of the Spirit in order to 'enter' the Kingdom of GOD as son in adoption. Therefore only now henceforth, the Holy Ghost is the 'Comforter' in me, among others who's the power which lead me into the full truth and ministry for the kingdom of GOD.

For it is written, 'All scripture is given by the inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of GOD may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.'

Even the commission Jesus gave His disciples, first to make disciples of all nation. Next, second to baptize them in the name of the FATHER, of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.

For it is written, 'For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.'
This is my testimony with scripture quote and expalanation, how i was led to salvation.

First stage according to verse 3, i was born again from above with the anointing that will disciple me in the All Scripture = Holy Bible, that am able to first 'see' the Kingdom of GOD.

Second stage according to verse 5, i repented and born of the water and of the Spirit a new spiritual creation, that am able to second 'enter' into the Kingdom of GOD as adopted son.

Now, i've 'entered' the gate to the Kingdom, and ahead of me there is a narrow path and the way to GOD's dwelling is difficult to follow.

Does any one know Biblically what the living word according to the New Testament mean by, 'the path is narrow and is difficult to follow' ?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The wide path leads to destruction, ....therefore following “ self”.....therefore void of any spiritual life.....dead in spirit and sin.....there is NO life in us without the Living Spirit Of God.

The narrow gate/ path, involves great tribulations and suffering....only a Born Again will endure to the end, because they are kept by the power of God......being Born Of The Spirit is NO easy ride, we were chosen for Gods purpose and plan, he can do with us whatever is pleasing to Him, plus everything he does in us, is to Glorify His Name And His Name Only!

Just like when I became Born Again by the Living word of God........All Glory, Honour, Privilege And Praise goes to God....for the mind blowing Living Spiritual rebirth!!!
....which was very much Alive and Active.

We see God’s Kingdom through the spiritual eyes and ears that we receive when we are Born Of The Spirit....the Spirit in us develops those eyes and ears so that we see/ hear in the Spirit...

My belief.

Matthew 7:13-14New King James Version (NKJV) “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Last edited:

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The wide path leads to destruction, ....therefore following “ self”.....therefore void of any spiritual life.....dead in spirit and sin.....there is NO life in us without the Living Spirit Of God.

The narrow gate/ path, involves great tribulations and suffering....only a Born Again will endure to the end, because they are kept by the power of God......being Born Of The Spirit is NO easy ride, we were chosen for Gods purpose and plan, he can do with us whatever is pleasing to Him, plus everything he does in us, is to Glorify His Name And His Name Only!

Just like when I became Born Again by the Living word of God........All Glory, Honour, Privilege And Praise goes to God....for the mind blowing Living Spiritual rebirth!!!
....which was very much Alive and Active.

We see God’s Kingdom through the spiritual eyes and ears that we receive when we are Born Of The Spirit....the Spirit in us develops those eyes and ears so that we see/ hear in the Spirit...

My belief.

Matthew 7:13-14New King James Version (NKJV) “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Not much hope these days is there..

1 Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The living word of GOD is in the written word of GOD, where All Scripture = Holy Bible. (2Timothy3:16&17)
Amen and Amen. And also 2 Timothy 3:14-15:

14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it 15 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
All others do not approve of the ministry of God, and they are then also denying the ministry of God told to the apostle of the Gentiles..

2 Corinthians 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Amen and Amen. And also 2 Timothy 3:14-15:

14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it 15 and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus
Thank you, yeah, Timothy since childhood was learned and familiar with the Torah and books of the Prophets.

As for us, we have the Old Testament and the New Testament, the All Scripture = Holy Bible.

Shalom.