Jesus's "siblings"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You assume they were siblings because there's no reason not to?

First, thank you for admitting your assertion is based on an assumption.

Second, the reason no one should assume Jesus's brothers (kinsmen/relatives) were siblings, or any type of family member, is because the familial definition of "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi;brothers) is "kinsmen, or relative," and thus could refer to not only siblings, but cousins, nephews, and uncles, etc. So, if you want your baseless assertion to evolve into a substantiated fact, then you need to provide information that shows Jesus's brothers (kinsmen/relatives) were siblings.

Finally, I've actually given something (scriptural verses and early Christian testimonies), which is better than your nothing, to show those kinsmen/relatives of Jesus were the sons of Jesus's uncle, and thus His cousins. Another thing you don't do is actually show why that evidence of mine doesn't show what I claim it does.

Lol, thank you for demonstrating you don't understand how's there's more than one word that can be used to refer to a cousin and other types of family members. Also, you also just explained something what I've been trying to get you to understand, and which you've been fighting me on, and you don't even realize it. In fact, you think it supports your argument xD

Lets see if you can pin point what it is on your own first. If not, I'll show you.

Look to the Aramaic-- you know? The language they spoke and used, rather than the language the scriptures were translated into (Greek)

There is a word for brother---- "aho" which rendered into Greek becomes adelphos

There is also a word for cousin-- and it's specific to son of my father's brother. (son of my uncle) "bar dodo."

Lastly-- and with this I'm done here..... there is still another Greek word that specifies "cousin" that could/should have been used if that's what was meant-- and it's anepsios -- not adelphios.

Good luck with your studies and your thesis. You'll need it.

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is obsessed with this.

Obsessed enough to be well-versed about it.

I understand it's easier to read "...His brothers "Joseph, Simon, James, and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus)" and just assume they were His siblings, but it's also lazy and negligent.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:19
19 But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother. KJV
Jude 1
Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called: KJV
Mark 6:3
3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda [Jude in Greek], and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us ? And they were offended at him. KJV​
The Bible doesn't speak of the fate of the Apostles, nor of Christ's brothers, save for Apostle James (not the James of Jesus' family), which is why he is referred to as "James the less":​
Mark 15:40
0 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome; KJV
Acts 1:13
13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John , and Andrew, Philip , and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew , James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James. KJV​
Matthew 4:21-22
21 And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them.
22 And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him. KJV
Acts 12:2
And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. KJV​

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible doesn't speak of the fate of the Apostles, nor of Christ's brothers, save for Apostle James (not the James of Jesus' family), which is why he is referred to as "James the less":

The scriptural verses and crossover agreement between all my sources, even if not every surname is listed by each individual source, collectively show that (i) James and Judas of the four in Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3 were the apostles James and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) of Alphaeus (Matt. 10:3, Mk. 3:18, Lk. 6:15-16, Ac. 1:13), the brother of Jesus's mother's spouse, and his wife Mary of Cleophas (Clopas/Alphaeus), the sister (in-law) of Mary of Joseph, and thus the four were Jesus's cousins, and (ii) this James was the same person as "James the Less" (Mk. 15:40), "James the brother of the Lord" (Gal. 1:19), "James the Just," "James the bishop of Jerusalem" (Ac. 15:13-21), and "James the author of the Epistle of James" (Jas. 1).

The other "James" was the apostle James of Zebedee, or "James the Great," brother of the apostle John of Zebedee, who was beheaded.

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my opening post, the scriptural verses and crossover agreement between all my sources, even if not every surname is listed by each individual source, collectively show that (i) James and Judas of the four in Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3 were the apostles James and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) of Alphaeus (Matt. 10:3, Mk. 3:18, Lk. 6:15-16, Ac. 1:13), the brother of Jesus's mother's spouse, and his wife Mary of Cleophas (Clopas/Alphaeus), the sister (in-law) of Mary of Joseph, and thus the four were Jesus's cousins, and (ii) this James was the same person as "James the Less" (Mk. 15:40), "James the brother of the Lord" (Gal. 1:19), "James the Just," "James the bishop of Jerusalem" (Ac. 15:13-21), and "James the author of the Epistle of James" (Jas. 1). This James was thrown from the top of the Temple in Jerusalem, but was ultimately killed by stoning.

The other "James" was the apostle James of Zebedee, or "James the Great," brother of the apostle John of Zebedee, who was beheaded.
But the Bible makes clear separation of relatives, and one being literal brothers and sisters of Jesus, or half.

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Bible makes clear separation of relatives, and one being literal brothers and sisters of Jesus, or half.

These are the textbook definitions of the Koine Greek word "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi): "fellow-countryman," "disciple/follower," "one of the same faith," and "kinsman, or relative," etc.

Regarding Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3, the context shows the definition of "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi) that applies to Jesus's brothers in those verses is "kinsman, or relative," but since that definition can refer to a range of different types of family members, e.g., siblings, cousins, nephews, or uncles, etc., it means we can't determine from the definition itself what type of family members Jesus's brothers (kinsmen/relatives) were to Him. That's why one needs more information to go on to find that out.

If you assert that siblings were the type of family members those brothers (kinsmen/relatives) of Jesus were to Him, then provide the information to support that, if any. In the opening post, I've given scriptural verses and early Christian testimonies to show those kinsmen/relatives of Jesus were the sons of Jesus's uncle, and thus His cousins.

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3, the context shows the definition of "ἀδελφός" (adelphoi) that applies to Jesus's brothers in those verses is "kinsman, or relative," but since that definition can refer to a range of different types of family members, it means we can't determine from the definition itself what type of family members Jesus's brothers (kinsmen/relatives) were to Him. That's why one needs more information to go on to find that out.

If you assert that siblings were the type of family members those brothers (kinsmen/relatives) of Jesus were to Him, then provide the information to support that, if any.

I, however, have actually given scriptural verses and early Christian testimonies to show those kinsmen/relatives of Jesus were the sons of Jesus's uncle, and thus His cousins.
The following clearly proves you to be in error.

According to Matt. 13:55, the Lord had four brothers (i.e. half-brothers, as we say), James, Joses, Simon and Judas. He had at least three sisters also - "and His sisters, are they not all with us?" Had there been but two, the word all would have been both.
The Lord is called mary's "firstborn" (Matt. 1:25 and Luke 2:7), and the natural inference is that Mary had other children. The word prototokos is used only in these two passages and in Rom. 8:29; Col. 1:15, 18; Heb. 1:6; 11:28; 12:23 (pl.); Rev. 1:5, so that the meaning is easily ascertained. Had He been her only son, the word would have been monogenes, which occurs in Luke 7:12; 8:42; 9:38, of human parentage; and of the Lord, as the only begotten of the Father, in John 1:14, 18; 3:16, 18; 1John 4;9. In Heb. 11:17 it is used of Isaac, Abraham's only son according to the promise.

In Psalm 69, a Psalm with many predictive allusions to the Lord's earthly life (see Note on Title), verse 8 reads, "I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children". The Gospel history records His brethren in association with His mother. After the miracle at Cana, which they probably witnessed, we are told that "He went down to Capernaum, He, and His mother, and His brethren, and His disciples" (John 2:12).

Later on they exhibit a spirit of opposition or jealousy, for while He is speaking to the people, His brethren, accompanied by His mother, sought Him, apparently to hinder His work (Matt. 12:46, 47; Mark 3:31, 32; Luke 8:19, 20). In Mark 3:21 we read, "When His friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on Him; for they said, He is beside Himself". The expression "His friends" (margin "kinsmen") is hoi par autou, "those beside Him ", and it denotes a relationship so close as to identify them with the "brethren" of v. 31. Again (John 7:3-10), they showed lack of sympathy with His work, and the reason is given in v. 5, "For neither did His brethren believe in Him".

They are not seen again till, after His resurrection, they are gathered in the upper room with the apostles, and with His mother and theirs (Acts 1:14). Their unbelief had gone. James had become a servant to the Lord Jesus Christ (James 1:1), through the appearance to him of the risen Savior (1Cor. 15:7), and, shortly, is a "pillar" of the church in Jerusalem (Acts 12:17; 15:13-21; 21:18; Gal. 1:19; 2:9, 12). The other brethren seem to have joined in the witness by itinerating; see 1Cor. 9:5.

The natural meaning of the term "His brethren", in the Scripture record, would never have been challenged, but for the desire, when corruption crept into the churches (Acts 20:29, 30), of raising Mary from the position of "handmaid of the Lord" (Luke 1:38) to the exalted one of Theotokos, mother of God, whence it was an easy step to investing her with divine honors, as being herself a goddess. And thus the way was cleared for identifying her with the great goddess of Paganism, who is the mother of a divine son, and who is yet a virgin, a deity best known by the appellation she bore in Egypt, Isis, the mother of Horus.

So it was put forth that Mary had no children other than the Lord, and that His brethren and sisters were either the children of Joseph by a former wife, or the Lord's cousins, the children of Mary, the wife of Cleophas. Those who maintained the former opinion asserted that Joseph was an old man when he married Mary. Of this there is not the least hint in the Gospel records. If he had older children, the right of the Lord Jesus to the throne of David would be invalidated, for the two genealogies in Matt. 1 and Luke 3 show that the regal rights were united in Joseph and Mary (Ap. 99).

With reference to Jerome's "cousin" theory, it may be stated that the word "brother" is used in Scripture, (1) in the sense of blood-relationship, as children of the same parent or parents; (2) in the wider sense of descent from a common ancestor, e.g. Acts 7:23, 25, where Abraham is the forefather; (3) in a still wider signification of fellow-man (Matt. 7:3-5; 18:15); (4) to express spiritual relationship (Matt. 23:8; 28:10; Acts 9:17; Rom. 8:29; Heb. 2:11). In the passages where His brethren are referred to, viz. Matt. 12:46, 47; 13:55; Mark 3:31; Luke 8:19; John 7:3, 5, 10; Acts 1:14; 1Cor 9:5; Gal. 1:19, only the first meaning can apply.

Had they been cousins, the term would have been sungenes which is used in Mark 6:4; Luke 1:36, 58; 2:44; 14:12; 21:16; John 18:26; Acts 10:24; Rom. 9:3; 16:7, 11, 21, and is translated "kin", "kinsman" or "kinsfolk", except in Luke 1:36, 58, where it is rendered "cousin". The Scriptures distinguish "kinsman" from "brother"; see Luke 14:12; 21:16. Only in Rom. 9:3 are the two words in apposition, and there "brother" is used in the sense of fellow-Israelite (No. 2). "Brother", therefore, when used in N.T. in any sense other than that of No. 2 or of No. 3, must be restricted to signification No. 1.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I addressed all that months ago. I believe I never got a response?
Let’s look at this simple verse…

Psalms 69:8
I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

If my mother has children, even if not by my father, what does that make those children to me?

The word בֵּן (children) is utilized as literal in a overwhelming presentation of seed. Even within a simple exhaustive search.

afflicted (1), afflicted* (1), age (7), aliens* (2), Ammonites* (7), anointed* (1), arrow (1), arrows (1), Assyrians* (3), baby (1), Babylonians* (3), beasts (1), being* (1), Ben-hinnom* (7), bough (2), breed (1), brothers* (1), builders (1), bull* (21), bulls* (5), calf* (2), calves (2), calves* (1), child (2), children (111), children and on the grandchildren (1), children and their grandchildren (1), children and your children's (1), children and children's (1), children's (2), children's children (5), colt (1), colts (1), common (2), descendants (14), descendants of the son (1), deserves (2), exiles* (5), father* (1), fellow* (3), fellows (2), fertile* (1), foal (1), fools* (1), foreigner* (6), foreigners (1), foreigners* (10), Gileadites* (1), grandchildren (1), granddaughters* (1), grandson (6), heir* (1), high* (1), homeborn* (1), Israelites* (1), lambs* (2), lay (4), Levites* (1), low degree* (1), low* (1), man (5), man one old (1), man* (1), men (19), men of low degree* (1), men* (4), mortal (1), must (1), must surely (1), nephew* (2), nobility* (1), offspring (1), old (167), old when his son (1), one (1), one (2), one born (1), ones (1), ones* (1), opening* (1), overnight* (2), people (5), public* (1), revelers* (1), satellites (1), scoundrels* (1), sired (1), slaves (1), son (1876), son and his grandson (1), son and your grandson (1), son of and grandson (1), son was old (1), son's (16), son's son (1), sons (2369), sons and his grandsons (2), sons and his sons' (1), sons and on his sons' (1), sons and their sons' (1), sons and your grandsons (1), sons and your sons' (1), sons and grandsons (2), sons of the son (14), sons' (7), sons' sons (2), sparks* (1), those (1), those who (2), those who are doomed (1), those who were doomed (1), troops* (1), unfortunate* (1), valiant* (3), warriors (1), whelps (1), wicked* (3), young (28), young goats* (1), young men (1), youths (1).

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Matt. 13:55, the Lord had four brothers (i.e. half-brothers, as we say), James, Joses, Simon and Judas.

In Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3, Joseph, Simon, James, and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) are called "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi), not "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," nor even "the sons of Joseph and Mary." In fact, only Jesus is called the son of Joseph and Mary, and He wasn't even the biological son of Joseph. So, it looks like you're just assuming those four were Jesus's siblings without any information to support that.

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3, Joseph, Simon, James, and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) are called "ἀδελφός" (adelphoi), not "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," nor even the "sons of Joseph and Mary." In fact, only Jesus is called the son of Joseph and Mary, and He wasn't even the biological son of Joseph. So, it looks like you're just assuming they were Jesus's siblings without any information to support that.
Could it be you are not familiar with the law? Thus your ignorance proceeds what you believe to be my assumption…

Joseph adopted Jesus:
Luke 2:48-51
48 And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father [Joseph] and I have sought thee sorrowing.
49 And he [Jesus] said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's[God's] business?
50 And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.
51 And he [Jesus] went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. (KJV)

Thus, through Joseph, Jesus had the rights under Hebrew law of a son of Judah. It was important at that time that on Jesus' Patriarchal side He could prove birthright. Jesus fulfilled all Old Testament tradition regarding a (firstborn) male child: circumcision, the offering in the Temple, etc. It was also necessary that He fulfilled all Law regarding birthright…..

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be you are not familiar with the law? This your ignorance proceeds what you believe to be my assumption…

Joseph adopted Jesus:

Could it be that you have poor reading comprehension? I said Joseph wasn't Jesus's biological father.

Let's get back on track.

In Matt. 13:55/Mk.6:3, Joseph, Simon, James, and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) are called "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi), not "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," nor even "the sons of Joseph and Mary." In fact, only Jesus is called the son of Joseph and Mary, and He wasn't even the biological son of Joseph. So, it looks like you're just assuming those four were Jesus's siblings without any information to support that.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that you have poor reading comprehension? I said Joseph wasn't Jesus's biological father.

Let's get back on track.

Bruh… if you are going to use the Greek in regards to your analysis, then use it correctly in its entirety.

Here’s the scripture…

Matthew 13:55
Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas

So what did you do?

You looked up the word (brethren)
ἀδελφός, οῦ, ὁ
And the definition of the word is…
a brother, member of the same religious community, especially a fellow-Christian.

So now you think you have a case that the people mentioned can be cousins, or fellow believers or relatives..

But if you were using the Greek correctly, you would have researched every single word.

Here is the scripture again…

Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas

Here we have a Po'ly-syn'de-ton; or, Many Ands (Genesis 22:9,11. Joshua 7:24. Luke 14:21). The repetition of the word "and" at the beginning of successive clauses, each independent, important, and emphatic, with no climax at the end (Compare Aysndeton and Luke 14:13).

A-syn'-de-ton; or, No-Ands(Mark 7:21-23. Luke 14:13). The usual conjunction is omitted, so that the point to be emphasised may be quickly reached and ended with an emphatic climax (compare to Polysyndeton, and Luke 14:21).

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bruh… if you are going to use the Greek in regards to your analysis, then use it correctly in its entirety.

Here’s the scripture…

So what did you do?

You looked up the word (brethren)
ἀδελφός, οῦ, ὁ
And the definition of the word is…
a brother, member of the same religious community, especially a fellow-Christian.

So now you think you have a case that the people mentioned can be cousins, or fellow believers or relatives..

But if you were using the Greek correctly, you would have researched every single word.

Here is the scripture again…

Here we have a Po'ly-syn'de-ton; or, Many Ands (Genesis 22:9,11. Joshua 7:24. Luke 14:21). The repetition of the word "and" at the beginning of successive clauses, each independent, important, and emphatic, with no climax at the end (Compare Aysndeton and Luke 14:13).

A-syn'-de-ton; or, No-Ands(Mark 7:21-23. Luke 14:13). The usual conjunction is omitted, so that the point to be emphasised may be quickly reached and ended with an emphatic climax (compare to Polysyndeton, and Luke 14:21).

That doesn't change the fact that Joseph, Simon, James, and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) are called "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi), not "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," nor even "the sons of Joseph and Mary." In fact, only Jesus is called the son of Joseph and Mary, and He wasn't even the biological son of Joseph. So, it looks like you're just assuming those four were Jesus's siblings without any information to support that.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That doesn't change the fact that Joseph, Simon, James, and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) are called "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi), not "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," nor even "the sons of Joseph and Mary." In fact, only Jesus is called the son of Joseph and Mary, and He wasn't even the biological son of Joseph. So, it looks like you're just assuming those four were Jesus's siblings without any information to support that.
Nothing you have stared changes the fact Jesus was called Mary’s firstborn. Which utilizes prototokos not monogenes.

You can’t change this…

In Psalm 69, a Psalm with many predictive allusions to the Lord's earthly life (see Note on Title), verse 8 reads, "I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children". The Gospel history records His brethren in association with His mother. After the miracle at Cana, which they probably witnessed, we are told that "He went down to Capernaum, He, and His mother, and His brethren, and His disciples" (John 2:12).

Mothers children…

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Psalm 69, a Psalm with many predictive allusions to the Lord's earthly life (see Note on Title), verse 8 reads, "I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children".

Psalm 69 is a foreshadowing of Jesus being made an outcast among His own people. The "mother's children" represents others from His motherland, in this case other Jews from the land of Israel.

The Gospel history records His brethren in association with His mother. After the miracle at Cana, which they probably witnessed, we are told that "He went down to Capernaum, He, and His mother, and His brethren, and His disciples" (John 2:12).

In Jn. 2:12, if you believe Jesus's "ἀδελφοί" (adelphoi), or "brothers" in English, were His siblings, then you need to show the definition "kinsman, or relative" applies in this verse, and that the type of family members it's referring to are siblings.

I came to know that Jesus's brothers in Jn. 2:12 were two of His four cousins, James and Judas (Jude/Thaddeus) of Alphaeus, and His disciples were Peter and Andrew, who later became two of His twelve elected apostles, and they accompanied Him and His mother to Capernaum. (The Poem of the Man-God: Vol. I, ch. 51, pp. 160-161)

Nothing you have stared changes the fact Jesus was called Mary’s firstborn. Which utilizes prototokos not monogenes.

Bill Mounce's Greek Dictionary

Forms of the word

πρωτότοκος, ον
Greek transliteration: prōtotokos
Simplified transliteration: prototokos

Numbers
Strong's number:
GK number: 4758

Statistics
Frequency in New Testament:
Morphology of Biblical Greek Tag: a-3a

Gloss: firstborn (human or animal). In biblical culture, the firstborn had higher status and received a greater share of the inheritance. Jesus Christ, as the firstborn of God, is of supreme status and inherits all things

Definition: first-born, Lk. 2:7; Heb. 11:28; in NT prior in generation, Col. 1:15; a firstborn head of a spiritual family, Rom. 8:29; Heb. 1:6; firstborn, as possessed of the peculiar privilege of spiritual generation, Heb. 12:23

You can believe Jesus was the first-born, as in "eldest," and not consider any of the other definitions of "πρωτότοκος" (prōtotokos) that may apply instead all you like, but there's still not a single verse in all of the New Testament where the four men you assert were Jesus's siblings are called His "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," or even "the sons of Joseph and Mary."

Not one.

Only Jesus, not any of His alleged "siblings," was called the son of Joseph and Mary.

Interesting, innit?

Last edited:

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's funny is you can believe Jesus was the first-born, as in "eldest," and ignore all the other definitions of "πρωτότοκος" (prōtotokos) all you like, but there's still not a single verse in all of the New Testament where the four children you assert were Jesus's siblings are called "siblings," "half-siblings," "half-brothers," or even "the sons of Joseph and Mary."

Not one.

Only Jesus, not any of His alleged "siblings," was called the son of Joseph and Mary.

Interesting, innit?
First off, all scripture is for correction, not just the NT.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Soooooooo

I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

Who are the children?

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the first paragraph of post #117.
I’m sure you covered a few things, in prior post..

Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow…. I better hit the hay….. I really enjoyed speaking with you, have a good night.. and be ready for round two!

Later bud.

Sigma

Aug 16, 2023
PNW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sure you covered a few things, in prior post..

Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow…. I better hit the hay….. I really enjoyed speaking with you, have a good night.. and be ready for round two!

Later bud.

I enjoyed talking too, sleep well