Joel 2:12 I'm Fasting This Year! Not From Food. You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joel 2:12 Therefore also now, saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

My prayer life excelled in 2019. Now the Lord is leading me to the next part. Fasting, not necessarily a food fast. Remember that fasting may be different for everyone. For me, Facebook was giving me a problem. I have successfully had it deactivated for 2+ months and my prayer life to our Lord Jesus Christ has taken off even more than it was before I deactivated. Our God, Christ, is a selfish God, he hates idols and desires 100% of our hearts.
I am requesting prayer for this year. I am being led, by the Spirit of our Lord, to start fasting from copenhagen longcut, pizza and fantasy TV(unbiblical). NOT ALL AT ONCE ;) When I say fast, it could be a 1 day, 3, 7 or 21-40 day fast, or even permanent. I will follow the Lord in all things.

When we fast, it's a time to fill our Spirit with God's, Christ, precious Love, instead of our FLESH with unhealthy stuff.

Fast with me? Name something that you will go to God, Jesus Christ, in prayer with and begin a fast for 2020? Yes it can be a food fast. Maybe just water only fast or even the Daniel fast. Start off with 1 or 3 days, maybe then increase to 7 or 21. Sacrifice something, your flesh loves, for the Lord. You might be amazed at how God, our Lord Jesus Christ, takes notice!!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
Satan Loves Distractions and Just Wants Christians To Just DIE!

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Our God is a selfish God, he hates idols and desires 100% of our hearts.
yet you are praying to Jesus? Or did i read that wrong?
The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
? what? Sorry bro, but you are making stuff up, and this is just not right ok
try Quoting this and see wadr. This is not Christianity, but Cult of Sol ok, sorry
Eternity is a Very long Time!
but it is nonetheless a time, yeh

Last edited:

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet you are praying to Jesus? Or did i read that wrong?

? what? Sorry bro, but you are making stuff up, and this is just not right ok
try Quoting this and see wadr. This is not Christianity, but Cult of Sol ok, sorry

God is Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit. The trinity. All 3 are God. Sorry if I confused you by using God one place or Jesus the next place....they are still all God. 1 God in 3 persons and all the same.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Im editing now, placing Jesus after all places I used God ;)
funny how i agree in a way, I said "you are elohim," but prolly not in the way you mean,
Jesus as literal sacrifice

i would invite you to understand the role you are asking Jesus to undertake, that being to literally return and calgon take me away, right? Either here in Jerusalem or "raptured" (in a stunningly bad bit of interp given the alts) to who knows maybe heaven even yes?

Apollos watered

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
funny how i agree in a way, I said "you are elohim," but prolly not in the way you mean,
Jesus as literal sacrifice

i would invite you to understand the role you are asking Jesus to undertake, that being to literally return and calgon take me away, right? Either here in Jerusalem or "raptured" (in a stunningly bad bit of interp given the alts) to who knows maybe heaven even yes?

Apollos watered

I realize there is a language problem between you and I. I really can't comprehend much of anything you are trying to say about my post. Furthermore, you probably are misunderstanding me also, because of my English language. Is english not your primary language? This is exactly the difficulty I find on these boards. So many different languages, very difficult to communicate. Like in some of your posts...what does "wadr" mean? and i'm sorry there are so many grammar errors in this sentence I can't even read between the lines to understand what you just said lol...."i would invite you to understand the role you are asking Jesus to undertake, that being to literally return and calgon take me away, right? Either here in Jerusalem or "raptured" (in a stunningly bad bit of interp given the alts) to who knows maybe heaven even yes?" My grammar may not be perfect, but yours is not understandable whatsoever to me. God (Christ) Bless You! :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
My grammar may not be perfect, but yours is not understandable whatsoever to m
oh pls, bs ok, what part of "i would invite you to understand the role you are asking Jesus to undertake" are you not able to respond to, in whatever wsy seems best to you?