Joel Osteen - A Sharp Dressed Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will admit he is a sharp dressed man as he can afford those clothes!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
I wish i could convince you not to watch his stuff. I believe Joel osteen is not of God. All he wants is money, and fame. He's one of them tv preachers who sold out for money and followers...Nope not watching him. Try Elvi Zapata, He's humble

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Joel Osteen stopped taking a salary from his church. He makes more than enough selling his books. He's not the bad guy most Christian's make him out to be. I would be more leary of supportung people like John Hagee, Creflo Dollar, Benny Hinn, Tim Lahaye and the like.

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
Joel Osteen stopped taking a salary from his church. He makes more than enough selling his books. He's not the bad guy most Christian's make him out to be. I would be more leary of supportung people like John Hagee, Creflo Dollar, Benny Hinn, Tim Lahaye and the like.
And how should the truth be made available?

Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.