John 1:1 - Jesus is the Father or he's not the one true God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Rich R, you and all you JW (Jelly Worshippers, you form an idol with a name patterned after Jesus but your idol really is just jelly formed in your own image and likeness that molds and decays into garbage - and you thought JW means Jehovah's Witness - you are certainly not JW as in Jesus Worshippers because your Jesus idol departs from the Word of God which you adulterate such that the word of JW Jelly Worshippers bears not the resemblance of the Word of God) adulterate the Word of God, just look at the record on this site:

Jesus is the Word (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #329 in this thread), but you deny the Word of God.

In the same vein, Luke 1:1-2 identify Jesus is the Word, just like John 1:14 identifies Jesus is the Word (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #394 in this thread), so you intensely persist in your rejection of the Word of God.

You admit "the Word was God" (John 1:1) states that "the Word" is being referred to as "God" with your writing of 'the "word" was God Himself' (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #238 in this thread), but you wickedly proceeded to disassociate John's writing from John's writing in John chapter 1 where John declares Jesus is the Word (John 1:14) your heart evilly disassociates from Jesus being God "the Word was God" (John 1:1) since Jesus is the Word (John 1:14).

You publicly blaspheme against the Holy Spirit (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #421 in this thread) because you call the Holy Spirit a grotesque thing.

You convey that no person was ever created except for Adam in your complete denial of God's sovereignty (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #447 in this thread), yet the Word of God (John 1:1-5, John 1:14) declares "I formed you in the womb" (Jeremiah 1:5), so every person born has been created by God in the person's mother's womb. Jesus, truly God, exists eternally, so Jesus is uncreated.

In a similar vein, You convey that the words "formed" and "created" are unrelated with respect to God's creation, yet "formed" and "created" are intimately related (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #449 in this thread) because "All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being" (John 1:3) is John’s writing about Jesus causing everything to "be", that is, to exist for Jesus is the Word (shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #238 in this thread)

Continuing in a similar vein, The words "formed" and "created" are used synonymously in Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 2:7 for God's creative act of bringing Adam into existence (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #452 in this thread); therefore, God establishes the precedent for the words "formed" and "created" to show God's creative act. Man is created. Man is formed. God is uncreated. Jesus is YHWH God (John 1:1-5, John 1:14)

Lord Jesus says "with God all things are possible" (the Word of God, Matthew 19:26), but you say "with God things are impossible (the delusional word of Rich R) (as shown in Truth [John 14:6] post #452 in this thread).

The Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58) and the Word of God says "I will settle him in My house and in My kingdom forever, and his throne shall be established forever" (1 Chronicles 17:14), so according to the Word, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past and will exist in eternity future which means the Word is uncreated thus the Word proclaims that the Word is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past and future (Isaiah 45:5).

Immanuel (Matthew 1:23 "God with us"), Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH, with us (Revelation 1:8) (see see the Truth [John 14:6] that God had me compose in post #283 to expose the deception of tigger 2 and Rich R).

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I disagree and this has already been debated over and over on this forum
You actually agreed verse 56 has faith as its context - it us you who changes verse 58 to something not even discussed in the entire collection of books. You disagree the Messiah was promised? You must if you believe he always existed which negates the entire concept of a promised son as per Isaac. Also making the Messiah a god totally removes the impact of loss as Abraham by faith revealed to God. You can't make that scene work if you force a god-man upon it.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't seem to understand that the person you're responding to is not a Trinitarian and we"re all monotheists
Huh eh. When it’s convenient, you say one God. At other times you invoke 3is1ism, which is not a mono.

Just because mystical dualists pervert word meanings, does not mean the rest of the world is abiding by your game.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) and the Word of God says "I will settle him in My house and in My kingdom forever, and his throne shall be established forever" (1 Chronicles 17:14), so according to the Word, Lord Jesus exists in eternity past and exists in eternity future which means the Word is uncreated thus the Word proclaims that the Word is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past and future (Isaiah 45:5).
Just another copy and paste - the usual approach we have come to except by those without understanding. I'm yet to see an explanation on anything you have posted. I say keep it up!! it proves it's possible for clouds to be without water. It is of interest how you only read the Word through truine lens...consistently unable to interpret the text or show a deeper understanding. I was grateful @RLT63 was honest in showing their understanding of John 8:56 and it's context of faith - an important key for unlocking verse 58.

Of course if you knew the Lord you would understand he builds on principles and themes in his teaching and certainly doesnt teach the trinity an form anywhere in his ministry.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh eh. When it’s convenient, you say one God. At other times you invoke 3is1ism, which is not a mono.

Just because mystical dualists pervert word meanings, does not mean the rest of the world is abiding by your game.
You seem to be getting who is commenting mixed up. You have go to responses ready to shoot down Trinitarians but the person you have been responding to (not me) is not a Trinitarian. I am. But you respond to both of us the same incoherent way. ;;;;

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you respond to both of us the same way
And I already explained why multiple times.

The funny thing about you calling my posts incoherent is you have admitted abdicating logic on the topic. :)

That all you can do is label my responses incoherent shows you’ve lost the argument, ran out of facts.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I already explained why multiple times.

The funny thing about you calling my posts incoherent is you have admitted abdicating logic on the topic. :)

That all you can do is label my responses incoherent shows you’ve lost the argument, ran out of facts.
That’s not all I can do. Your posts are responding to someone who is not a Trinitarianism as though he is then you appeal to monotheism when we are also monotheists. You seem to have a one size fits all response that is not relevant. How can I have ran out of responses when it’s not even me that you’re debating?

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to have a one size fits all response that is not relevant
Logic is always relevant especially to those who abandon it.

I researched your posts on this but you seemed to alter your post where you denied being one who abdicated logic. Here they are anyway.

God is not limited by your logic. It's not logical to create a man out of dust, a woman out of a rib,

God doesn't do logic.

That’s not all I can do.
What is that supposed to mean?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Logic is always relevant especially to those who abandon it.

I researched your posts on this but you seemed to alter your post where you denied being one who abdicated logic. Here they are anyway.

What is that supposed to mean?
You're posts were not relevant to the posts they addressed. God is not limited by logic. I don't abdicate logic I just recognize it doesn't fit some of the ways God has chosen to do things. If you want to turn God into Spock that is your problem. My God is bigger than that.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're posts were not relevant to the posts they addressed. God is not limited by logic. I don't abdicate logic I just recognize it doesn't fit some of the ways God has chosen to do things. If you want to turn God into Spock that is your problem. My God is bigger than that.
Just another way to say you’re abdicating logic on the topic.

It’s awesome how you hold yourself as morally superior in abdicating logic. What a head game!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just another way to say you’re abdicating logic on the topic.

It’s awesome how you hold yourself as morally superior in abdicating logic. What a head game!
Whatever. You can’t admit you were wrong about something so you try to change the topic

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever. You can’t admit you were wrong about something so you try to change the topic
Hey, I admit the posts of Gen and you are so alike, it’s hard to tell you apart. Having said that, it doesn’t matter since you share a genus of mystical dualism.

So, it’s always relevant to bring up the fatal flaw of your argument.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I admit the posts of Gen and you are so alike, it’s hard to tell you apart. Having said that, it doesn’t matter since you share a genus of mystical dualism.

So, it’s always relevant to bring up the fatal flaw of your argument.
For the second time how can it be dualism if he believes in Jesus only? To GEN2REV Jesus is the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. It’s called Oneness so how can it be dualism?

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just another copy and paste - the usual approach we have come to except by those without understanding. I'm yet to see an explanation on anything you have posted. I say keep it up!! it proves it's possible for clouds to be without water. It is of interest how you only read the Word through truine lens...consistently unable to interpret the text or show a deeper understanding. I was grateful @RLT63 was honest in showing their understanding of John 8:56 and it's context of faith - an important key for unlocking verse 58.

Of course if you knew the Lord you would understand he builds on principles and themes in his teaching and certainly doesnt teach the trinity an form anywhere in his ministry.

All people, such as you face2face, that deny the Spiritually true bond between the Word of God "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58) and "I AM Who I AM" (Exodus 3:14) passages directly attributing the Holy Name of God "I AM" to Lord Jesus effectively deny Jesus Christ thus all of you such people are under the wrath of God for the Word of God says "unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24).

The Truth (John 14:6) is that Jesus is God for the ever living Word of God proclaims this Truth "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58) and the Word of God says "I will settle him in My house and in My kingdom forever, and his throne shall be established forever" (1 Chronicles 17:14), so according to the Word, Lord Jesus existed in eternity past and will exist in eternity future which means the Word is uncreated thus the Word proclaims that the Word is YHWH God for there is NO other that exists in eternity past and future (Isaiah 45:5).

Immanuel (Matthew 1:23 "God with us"), Jesus, is truly Almighty God, YHWH, with us (Revelation 1:8) (see see the Truth [John 14:6] that God had me compose in post #283 to expose the deception of tigger 2 and Rich R).

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the second time how can it be dualism if he believes in Jesus only? To GEN2REV Jesus is the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. It’s called Oneness so how can it be dualism?
I’ve explained this repeatedly. Because you reject logic, you just cannot grasp its application.

When you say he not believes in the son, turns a blind eye to the dualism of the man-is-god thesis as he believes the son is God, contradicting the mutual exclusivity of Scripture identifying Jesus as, NOT God, but only the son.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve explained this repeatedly. Because you reject logic, you just cannot grasp its application.

When you say he not believes in the son, turns a blind eye to the dualism of the man-is-god thesis as he believes the son is God, contradicting the mutual exclusivity of Scripture identifying Jesus as, NOT God, but only the son.
You reject the clear message of scripture to reach your conclusion and you are saying that because Jesus is God and man that is dualism. If that is dualism then I guess you are right I believe Jesus came as a man and he is God

Last edited:

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kermos repeats this over and over, but it was answered in post 339 (also see p. 7, post 135 for personal names in the Bible and Is. 9:6):

Matt. 1:23, Immanuel

Immanuel

Should Jesus really be considered to be God because he was symbolically “named” Immanuel (Is. 7:14; Mt. 1:23) which means “God is with us”?[1] No more so than Gabriel was calling himself God when he visited Mary and declared: “The Lord is with thee” - Luke 1:28. Nor did Zacharias mean that John the Baptizer (his new son) was actually God when he was asked, “I wonder what this child [John] will turn out to be?”, and he answered, “Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, for he has come to visit his people and has redeemed them.” - Luke 1:66-68, LB.

Gabriel and Zacharias (Zechariah) meant exactly what Israelites have meant throughout thousands of years when saying “God is with us” and similar statements. They meant “God has favored us” or “God is helping us”! - Gen. 21:22; Ex. 18:19; Nu. 23:21; josh. 1:9; 1 Chron. 17:2; 2 chron. 1:1; 35:21; ezra 1:3; is. 8:10. And Joshua 1:17; 1 Samuel 10:7; 2 Chron. 15:2-4, 9 (cf., Jer. 1:8; Haggai 1:13). But if we insist on trinitarian-type “proof,” then Gabriel must have meant that he (Gabriel) is God! And Zacharias (whose own name means ‘Jehovah is renowned’ - p. 678, TDOTB) must have meant that John the Baptizer is God! – Also see 1 Sam. 17:37; 2 Sam. 14:17; 1 Ki. 8:57; 1 Chron. 17:2; 22:18; 2 Chron. 36:23; Is. 41:10; Amos 5:14; Zech 8:23.

This understanding is seen throughout the Bible. For example, “But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or outsider enters, he is convicted by all, he is called to account by all, the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so, falling on his face, he will worship God and declare that God is really among you.” - 1 Corinthians 14:24-25, RSV.

Or, in a Psalm many of us apply to ourselves or our friends:

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me - ASV.

The acclaimed trinitarian Bible dictionary, The New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, 1986, Vol. 2, pp. 86, 87, states:

“The name Emmanuel [or Immanuel] which occurs in Isa. 7:14 and 8:8 means lit. ‘God [is] with us’ .... In the context of the times of Isaiah and King Ahaz the name is given to a child as yet not conceived with the promise that the danger now threatening Israel from Syria and Samaria will pass ‘before the child knows how to refuse evil and choose the good.’ Thus, the child and its name is a sign of God’s gracious saving presence among his people .... [The name Emmanuel] could be a general statement that the birth and naming of the special child will indicate that the good hand of God is upon us.” - p. 86. And, “The point of the present passage [Matt. 1:23] is to see in the birth of Jesus a saving act of God, comparable with the birth of the first Emmanuel. Both births signify God’s presence with his people through a child.” - p. 87.

Or as noted trinitarian scholar Murray J. Harris tells us:

“Matthew [in Matt. 1:23] is not saying, ‘Someone who is “God” is now physically with us,’ but ‘God is acting on our behalf in the person of Jesus.’” - p. 258, Jesus as God, Baker Book House, 1992.

Footnotes:

How do we know that Immanu El in Hebrew means ‘God is with us’? We know because shortly after it is introduced in Isaiah 7:14 and repeated in 8:8, the very same Hebrew term is explained in 8:10 - “God is with us” - KJV; RSV; NRSV; NASB; NIV; NEB; REB; NJB; NAB; MLB; LB; etc.

2. Barnes' Notes on the NT:
Phil. 4:9

And the God of peace shall be with you.

The God who gives peace. Comp. Hebrews 13:20; 1 Thessalonians 5:23. See Barnes "Philippians 4:7". The meaning here is, that Paul, by pursuing the course of life which he had led, and which he here counsels them to follow, had found that it had been attended with the blessing of the God of peace, and he felt the fullest assurance that the same blessing would rest on them if they imitated his example. The way to obtain the blessing of the God of peace is to lead a holy life, and to perform with faithfulness all the duties which we owe to God and to our fellow-men.

The Adam Clarke Commentary

Ruth Chapter 2

Verse 4. Boaz came from Beth-lehem

This salutation between Boaz and his reapers is worthy of particular regard; he said, Yehovah immachem, "Jehovah be with you!" They said, yebarechecha Yehovah, "May Jehovah bless thee!" Can a pious mind read these godly salutations without wishing for a return of those simple primitive times? The words may be thus paraphrased: "May God be with you, to preserve you from accidents, and strengthen you to accomplish your work!" "May God bless THEE with the increase of the field, and grace to use his bounty to the glory of the Giver!"

Luke 1:28

The Lord is with thee

Thou art about to receive the most convincing proofs of God's peculiar favour towards thee.

Phil. 4:9

And the God of peace

He who is the author of peace, the lover of peace, and the maintainer of peace; he who has made peace between heaven and earth, by the mission and sacrifice of his Son, shall be ever with you while you believe and act as here recommended.

Ps. 46:7

The Lord of hosts is with us

We, feeble Jews, were but a handful of men; but the Lord of hosts-the God of armies, was on our side. Him none could attack with hope of success, and his legions could not be over-thrown.

The New John Gill Exposition of the Entire Bible
Luke 1:28
the Lord is with thee;
so the angel to Gideon, (Judges 6:12) or "be with thee", an usual form of salutation among the Jews; (Ruth 2:4)

The New John Gill Exposition of the Entire Bible
Ruth 2:4
and said unto the reapers, the Lord be with you;
to give them health, and strength, and industry in their work

Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament

Ruth 2:4
Jehovah be with thee. Jehovah bless thee

(Ruth 2:4). It seems that these were customary salutations, acknowledging the blessing of the Lord in the abundance of the harvest.

Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament

Ps. 46:7

Jehovah of hosts is with us

(Psalms 46:7). If God be for us, who can be against us, is the New Testament echo of this confidence. The great security is in God.

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All people, such as you face2face, that deny the Spiritually true bond between the Word of God "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I AM" (John 8:58) and "I AM Who I AM" (Exodus 3:14) passages directly attributing the Holy Name of God "I AM" to Lord Jesus effectively deny Jesus Christ thus all of you such people are under the wrath of God for the Word of God says "unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins" (John 8:24).

Out of interest are you a human being? Or do you have some piece of software that instantly replies with copy and paste content?

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of interest are you a human being? Or do you have some piece of software that instantly replies with copy and paste content?

@face2face

You and all you JW (Jellyfish Worshippers, it looks magnificent floating through the oceans but it falls apart, decays, rots, and stinks in the light on the shore - and you thought JW means Jehovah's Witness - you are certainly not Jesus Worshippers) adulterate the Word of God. Here's practical examples from a single post by face2face:
  1. You exalt yourself by your imposition upon King Jesus of "He was not claiming to be literally older in years than Abraham" resulting in your heart adulterating the Word of God into "Falsely, falsely, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" as shown in this linked post, yet, in Truth (John 14:6), King Jesus says "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) resulting in Jesus existing always prior to Abraham, no exceptions.
  2. In your spirit of confusion delusion, you flip the Word of God into "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I will be" by your convoluted thoughts that Jesus was talking about the future not the past as shown in this linked post, yet, in Truth (John 14:6), King Jesus says "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) resulting in Jesus existing always prior to Abraham, no exceptions.
  3. You capriciously use John 8:42 to eliminate the Deity of Jesus in your heart after adulterating John 8:58 into the corrupt word of face2face as shown in this linked post, yet Jesus Christ reveals Himself as truly Man (Luke 1:26-33) - the Son of Man, and Jesus Christ reveals Himself as truly God (Luke 1:34-35, John 8:58, John 20:28, John 5:18, John 10:30-31) - the Son of God; therefore, John 8:42 records Jesus as truly Man, and John 8:58 records Jesus as truly God.
  4. You reject Jesus because you think the proximity of the word firstborn to Jesus in Romans 8:29 means that He was created as shown in this linked post, yet Jesus and His own people reveal Him as truly Man and truly God, so Jesus, truly Man, is the firstborn of the Resurrection (Romans 8:29, Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14), yet Jesus truly Man existed before He was the firstborn of the Resurrection; therefore, none of these verses indicate that Jesus was created.
  5. You deny the Word is YHWH God as shown in this linked post, yet the Apostle John wrote the Word is YHWH God (John 1:1-5).
  6. "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) is the accurate translation from the source Greek as shown in this linked post, yet your delusional thoughts lead you away from the Truth (John 14:6) because you say the translation is flawed.
  7. You call this Word of God complex "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58) as shown in this linked post, yet He's simply straightforward about Him existing in all time prior to Abraham (John 8:58). This post also includes consistent Apostolic testimony quotations about Jesus being the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4).

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kermos repeats this over and over, but it was answered in post 339:

Matt. 1:23, Immanuel

Immanuel

Should Jesus really be considered to be God because he was symbolically “named” Immanuel (Is. 7:14; Mt. 1:23) which means “God is with us”?[1] No more so than Gabriel was calling himself God when he visited Mary and declared: “The Lord is with thee” - Luke 1:28. Nor did Zacharias mean that John the Baptizer (his new son) was actually God when he was asked, “I wonder what this child [John] will turn out to be?”, and he answered, “Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, for he has come to visit his people and has redeemed them.” - Luke 1:66-68, LB.

Immanuel, God with us, (Matthew 1:23) is Lord Jesus, truthfully exegeted maintains consistent Apostolic testimony.

Your spirit of delusion, preaching that Jesus is not God with us directly contradicting the Apostle Matthew in Matthew 1:23, is exposed by your lies that you post.

A crucial point is to look at the actual writings of the Apostle Matthew "'Behold, the virgin will hold in womb, and will bring forth a son, and they will call His name Immanuel' which is, being translated, 'God with us'" (Matthew 1:23), and Matthew even quoted the Prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 7:14) therein.

Do not try to divert from the specific matter at hand.

The specific matter at hand, the blessed Apostolic testimony is this Truth (John 14:6), that the person of Jesus is called Immanuel which means He is God with us (Matthew 1:23) because calling Him "God with us" is equivalent to saying "you are God with us".

We must address the relevance of names.

A commandant written by the very finger of God about the value of God's Name "You shall not take the name of YHWH your God in vain, for YHWH will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain" (Exodus 20:7).

Names are significant, as is revealed again and again in Scripture.

Names reveal things about character and/or attributes, as is revealed again and again in Scripture.

Immanuel's Name is holy.

Immanuel's Name reveals that this Holy One of God is the only One True God with us (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 1:23, John 6:69)!

No one else bears the Name of Immanuel in the Bible, so the attribute of being "God with us" is unique to Jesus, truly God!

Watchtower Society people and their ilk take God's memorial-name to all generations (Exodus 3:15) of "I AM", even "I AM Who I AM", (Exodus 3:14) in vain because their heart illegitimately adulterates the Word of God revealing God's ever-present memorial-name to all generations into their "I will be who I will be", so they sin against God.

In effect, they think "I am not who I will be" is God's memorial-name to all generations.

In effect, they also think "I will be who I will be so I am not being at this moment" is God's memorial-name to all generations.

The Names of God include YHWH (Exodus 20:7), I AM (Exodus 3:14), Immanuel (Matthew 1:23), and Jesus (Matthew 1:21, Luke 1:34-35).

Jesus proclaims He is "I AM" (Exodus 3:14) by applying God's memorial-name to all generations unto Himself with "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58). This is accurate Spiritually, and the grammar is accurate according to the rules of the original languages.

You adulterate the very Name of God in your heart, and you think God is not who God says God is, as carefully shown above.

"to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).

Status
Not open for further replies.