Jordon Peterson

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jordon Peterson has come to faith. He has highly respected Jesus and the Bible for years and played an instrumental part in my sons journey to faith a few months ago. I listened to quite a few of his talks before Dan came to faith, and he was just fascinating to listen to as a non Christian. He just ‘ got it ‘ without actually ‘ getting it ‘ He started to study the Cross about three years ago and in an interview a year ago he spoke about what he had realised and he was in tears. However he did relay that it was too terrifying for him to grasp personally ( you would have to listen to the interview, it’s on you tube )
I believe that was where his journey to faith began, don’t you just love it when you see The Holy Spirit drawing someone to Jesus. I saw that happening with my son. However I never realised when it happened to me all those years ago.
God used this man to speak to Dan and I am thrilled that he has Come to faith, his daughter has also given her life to Christ. Rita

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also like and respect Mr. Peterson for his views and his journey not just in faith but being an advocate for traditional moral values.
He is mostly known for opposing Bill C-16, passed by the Parliament of Canada to introduce "gender identity and expression" as a prohibited grounds of discrimination. He argued that the bill would make the use of certain gender pronouns into compelled speech, and related this argument to a general critique of political correctness and identity politics.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I also like and respect Mr. Peterson for his views and his journey not just in faith but being an advocate for traditional moral values.
He is mostly known for opposing Bill C-16, passed by the Parliament of Canada to introduce "gender identity and expression" as a prohibited grounds of discrimination. He argued that the bill would make the use of certain gender pronouns into compelled speech, and related this argument to a general critique of political correctness and identity politics.
Yes, I think I remember Dan relaying that too me. He use to listen to him and then relay things to me and we would talk it through.
Rita

Reactions: LouisWilliams

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He started to study the Cross about three years ago and in an interview a year ago he spoke about what he had realised and he was in tears. However he did relay that it was too terrifying for him to grasp personally ( you would have to listen to the interview, it’s on you tube )

I saw that vid last year and sent it to a friend who is a big JP fan.

JP is a clear thinker and he thought through the world-wide Left's assault on God's people at the juncture of discernment & rhetoric. It's not just gender identity but the entire premise of "Equality" that goes against the Word and Spirit of God. People who accept Jesus are not the same as those who don't. I am certain one path of the Adversary is to make discernment itself prohibitive ultimately to not being able to discern right from wrong, good from evil.

The world will then be easy pickings for the Adversary.

I was pleasantly surprised when JP came out of the theological closet to embrace Christ.

Reactions: Rita

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jordon Peterson has come to faith. He has highly respected Jesus and the Bible for years and played an instrumental part in my sons journey to faith a few months ago. I listened to quite a few of his talks before Dan came to faith, and he was just fascinating to listen to as a non Christian. He just ‘ got it ‘ without actually ‘ getting it ‘ He started to study the Cross about three years ago and in an interview a year ago he spoke about what he had realised and he was in tears. However he did relay that it was too terrifying for him to grasp personally ( you would have to listen to the interview, it’s on you tube )
I believe that was where his journey to faith began, don’t you just love it when you see The Holy Spirit drawing someone to Jesus. I saw that happening with my son. However I never realised when it happened to me all those years ago.
God used this man to speak to Dan and I am thrilled that he has Come to faith, his daughter has also given her life to Christ. Rita
Who is Jordon Peterson

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who is Jordon Peterson
I only know of him because my son listens to him , other wise I wouldn’t have had a clue
He is a Canadian professor of psychology, clinical psychologist, you tube personality and author.
Dan started to read his books when he decided to try and understand his own depression and mental health issues, then he started to listen to him.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I only know of him because my son listens to him , other wise I wouldn’t have had a clue
He is a Canadian professor of psychology, clinical psychologist, you tube personality and author.
Dan started to read his books when he decided to try and understand his own depression and mental health issues, then he started to listen to him.
Thanks Rita.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Rita.
He use to mention the bible and talk about it from a non Christian prospective…Dan was intrigued and decided to read one of my bibles because he was curious. Obviously Dan and talked about scripture and he had some knowledge from Sunday school. However Peterson said enough to take it that step further. In many respects while Dan was seeking, so was Jordon. He is often on Joe Rogans podcasts, it will be interesting to see if it has any affect !!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He use to mention the bible and talk about it from a non Christian prospective…Dan was intrigued and decided to read one of my bibles because he was curious. Obviously Dan and talked about scripture and he had some knowledge from Sunday school. However Peterson said enough to take it that step further. In many respects while Dan was seeking, so was Jordon. He is often on Joe Rogans podcasts, it will be interesting to see if it has any affect !!
Good news then.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is great!

My husband has liked him for a while now.

Reactions: Rita