Jude 1 weekly devotion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 19 [/SIZE][SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]19 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]An American English Bible[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]With Old Testament based on the Greek Septuagint[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]19[/SIZE] [SIZE=20pt]These are the ones who will create divisions, for they are carnal and they don’t have the [/SIZE][SIZE=20pt]Breath [of God]!’[/SIZE]

These are my thoughts.
The world causes division we are together thru our shared faith in Jesus.

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 20 [/SIZE][SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE][SIZE=13pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]20 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=15pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=28pt]An American English Bible[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]With Old Testament based on the Greek Septuagint[/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]20[/SIZE] [SIZE=20pt]However, as for you, loved ones; Build the most Holy Faith in yourselves, pray through the Holy Breath, [/SIZE]

These are my thoughts.
Our faith is built on us talking with God thru prayer.

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 21[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]21 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]Jude 21[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]The Voice (VOICE)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]20-21 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]You, however, should stand firm in the love of God, constructing a life within the holy faith, praying the Spirit’s prayer, as you wait eagerly for the mercy of our Lord Jesus the Anointed, which[/SIZE] [SIZE=15pt]leads[/SIZE] [SIZE=15pt]to eternal life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]The Voice (VOICE) [/SIZE]The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts.
To remain in God’s love it remains in His ways and will.

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 22[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]22 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]And of some have compassion, making a difference:[/SIZE]

Jude 1:22
[SIZE=20.5pt]BBE [/SIZE][SIZE=13pt]22[/SIZE] [SIZE=20.5pt]And have pity on those who are in doubt;[/SIZE]

These are my thoughts.
The Lord showed us mercy we show it to others.

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 23[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]23 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.[/SIZE]

Jude 1:23
[SIZE=20.5pt]BBE [/SIZE][SIZE=13pt]23[/SIZE] [SIZE=20.5pt]And to some give salvation, pulling them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the clothing which is made unclean by the flesh.[/SIZE]

These are my thoughts.
When we follow the Lord and live like Christ we begin to hate sin.

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 24[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]24 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=47pt]Jude 1:24[/SIZE]

BBE [SIZE=13pt]24[/SIZE] [SIZE=20.5pt]Now to him who is able to keep you from falling, and to give you a place in his glory, free from all evil, with great joy,[/SIZE]

These are my thoughts.
There people out there that the Lord can put in our life to uplift us but no uplifting is better than that from the Lord Himself.

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=17pt]Jude 25[/SIZE] [SIZE=13pt]King James Version (KJV)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]25 [/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=47pt]Jude 1:25[/SIZE]

BBE [SIZE=13pt]25[/SIZE] [SIZE=20.5pt]To the only God our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, let us give glory and honour and authority and power, before all time and now and for ever. So be it.[/SIZE]

These are my thoughts.
Jude whole reason to write this letter was to bring people to the Lord to bring Him more glory that is why we as Christians are to serve so we bring Him more glory.