Judgement day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
A week ago I purchased a sunblock that promised me it would keep me from burning in the heat of hell. I was very sceptical, I tell you that. But once it arrived at my home I was totally surprised, as it says that it blocks out damaging heat rays over infinity +

I had to test this out, so I put some on my face and neck, then stuck my head in the oven. Well I tell you, my head was in there for a long time and not one burn mark.

I'm so glad now, because at least I'll have total protection when I am condemned.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JellyJam
Why do you speak as if the condemnation were somewhere in the future?

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
@JellyJam
Why do you speak as if the condemnation were somewhere in the future?

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18
You need to lay off Bible quotes amadeus, and go to the ant (You slugged)

There's much to learn around you
:)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to lay off Bible quotes amadeus, and go to the ant (You slugged)

There's much to learn around you
:)
I wasted too much time on all of that out there already. Now at age 75 I wish my focal point to be God and the things of God as He leads. Man has lots of answers but ultimately few real solutions. Does God have more? Without a doubt, the question is, How much is He willing sharing to with us? Why should He want to share? Why should we want to receive what He will share?