June Baby!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So June 26th is the day Baby John is coming!!!!! Maybe c section if he doesnt flip, but will be three weeks early like my daughter was. So praise to God and prayers, because it will be great!!!!!!!!

Amen! How exciting.
We will be praying that he will be a very peaceful baby and sleep well for you :)

Love and hugs sweet mama . xx

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So June 26th is the day Baby John is coming!!!!! Maybe c section if he doesnt flip, but will be three weeks early like my daughter was. So praise to God and prayers, because it will be great!!!!!!!!

Amen! How exciting.
We will be praying that he will be a very peaceful baby and sleep well for you :)

Love and hugs sweet mama . xx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Very happy for you, I pray all goes perfect, no complications and a healthy bouncing baby boy!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

May God bless you and your baby. May both your new baby son that's arriving and your daughter both grow up to be strong in the ways of the Lord. Amen

My mum had to go for a c section when I was born, I was a big baby, over 9 lbs. :eek: