Just the facts on SB 777

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
Atheist liberal insanity at it's finest(sarcasm).http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/12/30..._3912_29_07.txtForget everything you learned in kindergarten about the difference between boys and girls. According to Gov. Schwarzenegger and the California Legislature, schoolchildren can now choose their own sex. I'm not talking about choosing "sexual behavior or sexual preferences." Kids are going to be taught that they have the right to completely ignore their physical anatomy and choose the status of being "male" or "female."Ignore your common sense, ignore your chromosomes and ignore your anatomy. This is what your politicians want to teach your kids in school. After all, California's kids have mastered reading, writing and arithmetic, haven't they? In October, California Senate Bill 777 was signed into law. Senate Bill 777 eliminates Education Code 212, which currently defines "sex" as "the biological condition or quality of being a male or female human being." And worse yet, SB 777 redefines the term "gender" for all schoolchildren by adding Education Code 210.7, which will read: "'Gender' means sex, and includes a person's gender identity and gender related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at birth." In short, this redefinition of gender states that you are what you choose to be regardless of your anatomical make-up.SB 777 also uses this redefinition of gender to forbid educators from discriminating against any individual employee, student or other person based upon that individual's unspoken claim of being male or female, regardless of his or her actual sex.

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(jamesrage;28564)
Atheist liberal insanity at it's finest(sarcasm).http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/12/30..._3912_29_07.txtForget everything you learned in kindergarten about the difference between boys and girls. According to Gov. Schwarzenegger and the California Legislature, schoolchildren can now choose their own sex. I'm not talking about choosing "sexual behavior or sexual preferences." Kids are going to be taught that they have the right to completely ignore their physical anatomy and choose the status of being "male" or "female."Ignore your common sense, ignore your chromosomes and ignore your anatomy. This is what your politicians want to teach your kids in school. After all, California's kids have mastered reading, writing and arithmetic, haven't they? In October, California Senate Bill 777 was signed into law. Senate Bill 777 eliminates Education Code 212, which currently defines "sex" as "the biological condition or quality of being a male or female human being." And worse yet, SB 777 redefines the term "gender" for all schoolchildren by adding Education Code 210.7, which will read: "'Gender' means sex, and includes a person's gender identity and gender related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at birth." In short, this redefinition of gender states that you are what you choose to be regardless of your anatomical make-up.SB 777 also uses this redefinition of gender to forbid educators from discriminating against any individual employee, student or other person based upon that individual's unspoken claim of being male or female, regardless of his or her actual sex.
They have already faked everything else. The kids will not know who they are or what they are. I think it is important that Christians teach their children that it is only in Christ we become who we truly are. That our sex does not male the man or woman but who we are in the makers design of things. We need to let our children know we were not an accident left to make such choices. But we were all chosen by God to be what we are and he can use us best as we are.
smile.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
This is disturbing news!! I have two cousins, ages 4 and 7, that live in California. And unfortunately they aren't homeschooled.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Tell them to move from California. If you look at the statistics more people are moving away from California than any other state. My family and I moved from California in 2006. We don't have time to homeschool and don't have the money for private school so public school is the only solution.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
This law also grants them the ability to attend the restroom opposite of their gender.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(Wakka;28612)
This law also grants them the ability to attend the restroom opposite of their gender.
:eek:normally I would assume you were kidding, but with the world we live in today...well it doesn't suprise me!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Darren13;28644)
this is really stupid why would they pass a law like that
Because Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governator of California. Anything he says goes apparently.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
I was born and raised there moved my kids away when they were 5,6. Sodamy and Gamorahy

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Darren13;28644)
this is really stupid why would they pass a law like that
To make it easier for them to push their immorality.The people who complain about prayer in school and think that seperation of church and state means no Christmas plays in schools or crosses on war memorials are the same people who try to push this homosexual and tranny nonsense on our kids.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Wakka;28645)
Because Arnold Schwarzenegger is the governator of California. Anything he says goes apparently.
Schwarzenegger is just like any other politician who says and does what he can for votes,apparently the real Christian vote is not that important to him.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
I know theres still lots of believers in California. Its not as bad as Sodom and Gomorah yet. Think how bad it must of been there. There were no believers except Lot and familyIts getting close to where there will be a judgement soon.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Well, I certainly am getting an eyeful!!! This has been an educational day. I am going to pass this info. along to my friend, Tony Perkins, who happens to be over the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C. because this is soooo worth checking out. Our nation is in a scary place to say we have the phrase "one nation under God" in our pledge! Of course, many don't like this. Christians had better be heard on the things that are important to stand up for or against! Thanks for posting this.

Navboyry

Jan 11, 2008
A petition has been formed, voters registered in the state of California may sign. Google the "Save our Kids" campaign for more info.