Kenites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
John, ...Let's put it this way....Genesis 1:26-27 - And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.Look, God made male and female at the same time.Genesis 2:7 - And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.God formed Adam, singular.Genesis 2:21-22 - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.God formed/made Eve at a completely different time than Adam.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(John;17423)
If you are right, and Adam and Eve were not the first, then why does God say in Genesis 2:19 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. Also why does Adam call Eve, the mother of all that is living ?
Great question John Adam was alone in the Garden. The garden was a speacial place it had Gates if you remember the story when Adam ans Eve fell the Cherubs guarded the gates and they could not enter back into the garden. We might think of it as Hallowed ground in todays terms. Adam was the only one of his kind. The others lived outside some in the land of Nod

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(E Nomine;17416)
You don't need scripture to know that if you believe that God created Adam and Eve and ONLY Adam and Eve then brother and sister had to marry. Generations of incest breed mental disorders and if God wanted them to populated the world I doubt He wanted his creation to be a race of retards. :naughty:He would have allowed the natural decay of things to take a backseat before diversity allowed itself to be.
It always amazes me that people think Cain married his sister simply for lack of any other explanation. Then declare its Biblical Show me one scripture that says Cain married his sister? If you really apply the brain matter here this scererio is almost unimaginenable.Can imagine yourself in this situation. You and your perfect soul mate the love of your life have two young boys Now as they become of age and grow up jealousy sets in among the boysYou are aware these problems stem from Cain but you love them they are your children. Cain finally kills Able . Now if this was you you and one of your children murdered the other. How would you feel? Your grief would inconcievable. Now God banned Cain from that place and sent him away. Cain was afraid he would be killed (what does this tell you about how they felt about Cain?) He had just killed Adams/Eves good and faithful son.Also if God was sending him away who was Cain afraid of???So God puts a mark on him and declares no one can kill him.Whom was God talking to?Now why on earth would Adam and Eve or God for that matter let Cain come back and marry his sister ????What would have been the point of sending him away???If you were Adam awould you let the killer of your child come back and marry your daughter???Now I defy anyone to show me Cain mentioned in Adams Geneology

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
(kriss;17437)
Now I defy anyone to show me Cain mentioned in Adams Geneology
Able isn't mentioned in Adam's geneology either. Adam - Seth - Enosh - Cainan - Mahalalel -Jared - Enoch - Methuselah - Lamech - Noah - Terah - Abram - Isaac -Jacob - Judah - Perez - Hezron - Ram - Amminadab - Nahshon - Salmon - Boaz - Obed - Jesse - David - Solomon - Rehoboam - Abijah - Asa - Jehoshaphat - Joram - Uzziah - Jotham - Ahaz - Hezekiah - Manasseh - Amon - Josiah - Jeconiah - Shealtiel - Zerubbabel - Abiud - Eliakim - Azor - Zadok - Achim - Eliud - Eleazar - Matthan - Jacob - Joseph the husband of Mary, whom was born JesusNowhere on that list is any dead child.As soon as Cain murdered Able in his jealousy he ceased being Adam's son.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Absolutely correct So how does anyone claim Cain came back into the Family and married his Sister????

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
Who said he did? There are a people here in this forum that say that God created just Adam and Eve and let them have a go at it with incest and what not and there are those, like myself, believe that God created others after the two (or that Cain's Liliath is the jewish demon).If it was I who gave that impression then I do apologize for it.

John

Mar 31, 2007
I am one, who believes God created only two, Adam and Eve. It fits better with the scriptures to me. Gen 3:20And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.acts 17:26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; To me this is saying Eve is the mother of all and that there is one blood line for the nations of men. How old do you think Cain was when he killed Abel? Gen 4:3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.I think we can assume they were men, Cain was a farmer and Abel had his own flock. The bible is telling us that there was a process of time. So if Adam was 130 years old when Seth was born and Eve felt Seth was the seed in place of Abel whom Cain killed. We can assume these events are fairly close. (the death of Abel and the birth of Seth)If Adam waited till he was 20 years old to have Cain, which I am sure he didn't have to wait to have children, and after Abel was killed, he waited 40 years to have Seth. That would mean Cain could have been 70 or betterGen 5:3And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat [a son] in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:Gen 4:25And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, [said she], hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew. If Cain was any where near that age he probably already was married, when he killed his brother. By this time, there could have been many sisters, nieces cousins. The bible doesn't say he found a wife in the land of Nod it says he knew his wife and she conceived. It is only saying he and his wife had sexual relations and she became pregnant. Is telling us Cains wife conceived Enoch in Nod, not that he found his wife in NodAs far as marring a relative I don't think it was a sin at the time, I think it was acceptable for two reasons first, Adam and Eve were created perfect sin had not yet come into the world, so there would not have been any genetic flaws in there genes They would not have had to worry about physical deformities or metal issues Second Abraham married his half sisterGen 20:12And yet indeed [she is] my sister; she [is] the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.Would messiah come through this line if this was a sinful union? How many years from Noah to Abraham were there, and they are still marring close relatives. It was acceptable and not a sin until Moses just my thoughts

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I am one, who believes God created only two, Adam and Eve. It fits better with the scriptures to me. If Cain was any where near that age he probably already was married, when he killed his brother(quote) This is no where in scripture It will not fit and is complete speculation to make it all work out right.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
Genesis 4:16 and 17 (NKJV)"The Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city after the name of his son--Enoch."Hahas! Finaly starting to figure out how to use the bible for proof. Nice.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(E Nomine;17556)
Genesis 4:16 and 17 (NKJV)"The Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city after the name of his son--Enoch."Hahas! Finaly starting to figure out how to use the bible for proof. Nice.
good work E:)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(E Nomine;17556)
Congratulations E Nomine, God bless you.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.