Kenites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
KENITESStrong's #7014 QayinQayin is the Hebrew name of the first child of Eve (Cain). See also #'s 7013 and 7069. Meaning of the word is spear. You may well note that a spear is an armament of war or an instrument of death. Qayin also means the sons or descendants of Cain. It must be stated here that not all Kenites mentioned in the scriptures are the offspring of this evil one, but are merely residents among them in their land. Those who just reside among them and are not of this linage are easily discerned by their own descendancy and position which is fully described in the scriptures for the purpose of true identification.Why would any Minister of God's Word teach or write about this linage? It is because it is in God's word and it is there for a purpose. If it were not worth knowing about, God would not have had it included in his word at all. As a matter of fact, it is this linage that is the negative part that is used to explain the Key of David. That Key which opens that which, when opened, can no longer be shut, and closes that which which when closed can no longer be opened. Now may you learn of the Key of David. (That which is taught in the two churches mentioned in Revelations. The two churches which do teach that subject which Christ says he totally approves. That which is taught only in these two and not in the other five. The other five churches being those churches with which Christ does find fault.) Rev. 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; 'These things saith the First and the Last, Which was dead, and is alive;Rev. 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty (but thou art rich), and know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.Rev. 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life.Rev. 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.'Rev. 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; 'These things saith He That is Holy, He That is True, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and shutteth, and no man shutteth, and shutteth, and no man openeth;Rev. 3:8 I know thy works:behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou has little strength and has kept My word, and hast not denied My name.Rev. 3:9 Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold I will make them come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.Rev. 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.Rev. 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.Rev. 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.Rev. 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.'Matt. 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house: and his disciples came unto Him, saying, "Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field." Matt. 13:37 He answered and said unto them,He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; Matt. 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; and the tares are the children of the wicked one; Matt. 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. John the Baptist recognizes the kenitesMatt: 3:7 B ut when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, "O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?Matt. 3:8 Bring forth fruits meet for repentance:Matt. 3:9 And Think not to say within yourselves, 'We have Abraham unto our father:' for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.Jesus speaking in the book of John, shows the kenite.John 8:38 I speak that I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father."John 8:39 They answered and said unto Him, "Abraham is our father."Jesus saith unto them "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill Me, a Man That hath told you the truth which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.John 8:41 Ye do the work of your father."Then said they unto Him, "We be not born of fornication; we have one Father even God."John 8:42 Jesus said unto them "If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of Myself, but He sent Me.John 8:43 Why do you not understand My speech? even because ye cannot hear My word.John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. he was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there was no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. Lies are of satan and his synod, and if a lie of any kind is taught as a doctrine in any church, this lie makes the church that teaches it a synagogue of satan and not a church of God. To teach a lie, however well meaning, is to polute God's word by the lie. Test your teachers in the word, not in the church doctrines which are the doctrines of men, the doctrines which are not of God. Ceremonies and phylactories not of God are of satan, there are no in-betweens or shadings. Sin is sin and truth is truth. To be in God's word is to be biblically literate and to accept The Word as the only truth, The Word through The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, Emanuel (God With Us).

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
Unless you believe in vampyres, they hibernated. If you do not, they didn't survive.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Genesis 7:14 "They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort."This includes all animals, and races, of each kind.Genesis 7:15 "And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life."Did you get that? "...two of all flesh," Remember back in Genesis 6:3; "And the Lord said, "My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh,". So we see the races of the sixth day of creation were also here, because God created all flesh, each after their kind, and that means each race would also be aboard the ark. Modern man would have us believe that "there is no difference in kind, between the races", and today this is accepted in all areas, from marriage and breeding habits, to all forms of mixing. This is exactly what happened in Noah's day, and upon the sounding of that fifth trumpet, of Revelation 9:1, 2, mankind will again be faced by these demonics [fallen angels], also called the "sons of God", parading on the earth and calling themselves human. This is why there was a flood to rid the world evil men and the hybrids of Nephelium (fallen angels) and the sons of God. There were giants upon the earth in those days. Not to rid the world of all racesAre we to assume John the baptist is lying when he reconizes the kennites/Cannites?Are we to assume Gods teaching of the churches of Rev. are wrong?we can easily pick up the trail of these kennites in exodus, they became the Jewish leaders that wanted Jesus dead. How much of Gods word do we dimiss to make mens fairytales of the Ark only having animals aboard work?Have you not read of almost every civilization on earth having records of the flood? and all will tell you of suvivors of theirrace whether it be chinese or African.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
We are all decendents Noah, yes, but what are you getting at? Or are you subtley adding racist doctrine into this thread?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No Im saying God created all the races equally and he was pleased with his work and saved all the races he created. Or would you believed they evolved through evolution?? Or that God only would have saved white haired Noah and his kids?Or is it more likely that we are only told the details of the peoples that are relevant to show us Gods plan of Salvation.in his word.

John

Mar 31, 2007
I am not sure if they were white?, but I am sure there was only eight 1 peter 3:20who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.2 peter 2:5and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;Kriss if what you are saying is correct then just in the canines alone how many would there be? poodle, pug. German Shepard boxer Labrador retriever golden retriever, Great Dane, Doberman, etc etcThe word of God says eight people were saved

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(John;17145)
I am not sure if they were white?, but I am sure there was only eight 1 peter 3:20who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.2 peter 2:5and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;Kriss if what you are saying is correct then just in the canines alone how many would there be? poodle, pug. German Shepard boxer Labrador retriever golden retriever, Great Dane, Doberman, etc etcThe word of God says eight people were saved
of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life (as quoted from above) and If Im not mistaken I believe the Hebrew says eight Adamic souls so what makes an Adamic soul different from other souls?are you suggesting other races didnt have the breath of life????or is it more likely God is only giving us the details of the peoples to whom it was concerned the story whom Christ story would be told? as to not cause confusion. Think of it this way If you wanted to tell me your story and your ancestry would you include my story and ancestory in it? or would that be irrelivant to your story?

Garry T

Jul 27, 2007
Kriss,I'm afraid your Race saving hypothesis is bordering on the Heretical! You've already been given several scriptures stating that only eight Human beings survived the flood.Those eight people populated the Earth, all modern (post flood) race distinctions came from those eight.Show us Biblical references for your conclusions.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those eight people populated the Earth, all modern (post flood) race distinctions came from those eight.Show us Biblical references for your conclusions.
A lot of people love to throw around the "h" word.The hypocrisy here is simply quite astounding. Show one Biblical reference of this yourself before you dare demand likewise of kriss! I want to see one legitimate documentation of where the African American, Asian, and Indian races came from since the flood. I'd love to know how Noah of one race managed to create the intense diversity of races we have today and have had for a very long time. I certainly don't see God writing about that in his Word anywhere.Genesis 6:18
But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
The reason these eight specifically mentioned people exist had already been stated. Noah was righteous and naturally his sons were:Genesis 6:9-10
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
I Peter 3:20 is a mile out of context. It certainly isn't talking about Noah and I am absolutely sick and tired of this verse being perverted by an illiterate reading that walks all over it every which way. Slow down...no stop...and read the Word for what it is!!!!I Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
When exactly was Noah in prison!? He wasn't! This is the problem I have with those that will not pay attention to the word much less the etymology of the word "kenite" when they cannot even pay attention to their native English. Noah wasn't saved by water, he got out of it by God's will.Now I know this will come across as rude, so be it. I'm not here to call names, but I am here to teach the truth and it comes from the Word. You've got to read it instead of espousing doctrines heard in church, through a friend, or whatever.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Denver;17146)
Where did the races come from? I want a Biblically-documented answer, not vague speculation.
So I would ask the same question as Denver above and add this Genesis 7:15 "And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life."Did you get that? "...two of all flesh," This includes all animals, and races, of each kind.

Garry T

Jul 27, 2007
No Kriss, nowhere in Genesis does it refer to "races" being saved, it says two of all flesh! That is two of all animal flesh, you'll notice that there were eight Humans. Gen. 6:7-8 So the Lord said, "I will wipe mankind, who I've created from the face of the Earth, men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air, for I am grieved that I made them." But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord. Charlie, Jack, Hazel, and Jennifer didn't make it.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
There were no such thing as race back then because God comanded Adam and his decendants to populate the world and to spread out. They populated but did not spread out. They did not spread out upon the world and so therefore did not adapt to the world's harsh climates ion Europe, Asia, Africa, and America--because they didn't not leave the land of Nod.We all know the reason why God started the flood so we'll skip that.Again, Noah and his decendants where charged with populating the world and expanding outside of the Land. They populated but did little expasion occured so, while building the Tower of Babel, God confused the language of the people. They all got together (those who understood eachother) and took off into the land to expand.In order to survive they adapted to their climate by changing their skin tone, the shape of their eyes ex cetra.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were no such thing as race back then because God comanded Adam and his decendants to populate the world and to spread out. They populated but did not spread out. They did not spread out upon the world and so therefore did not adapt to the world's harsh climates ion Europe, Asia, Africa, and America--because they didn't not leave the land of Nod.
So where did Cain's magical wife appear from?
In order to survive they adapted to their climate by changing their skin tone, the shape of their eyes ex cetra.
Well, at least you didn't do the usual God changed the skin tone at the tower of Babel too even though he didn't say anything about it answer. Accepting the Biblical timeline, this would give you about 4,350 years for all of these various races to form and features to change. That's not very long and really doesn't explain much of anything because climates overlap and skin tone doesn't really have much of any correlation.But again, let me point out the continued dearth of Scripture...My simple point is that this cannot be explained away by this idea that two of every flesh were not on board as the Word states. Eight saved souls were on that ark but we clearly know from the description prior to the event that there weren't that many to begin with that were saved.This, in turn, doesn't nullify the Kenites.

E Nomine

Aug 18, 2007
(Denver;17173)
So where did Cain's magical wife appear from?
Although the Bible says that Adam and Eve were the first to be created, it doesn't say that God didn't create more to help the process of population growth or even to prevent the decay of DNA that happens during generations of incest.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same old, same old.Maybe I am not alone here but I do not see one single iota of a detail dealing with race. I see that verse eight addresses the scattering and verse nine the language. Skin color in the least is not talked about let alone the other racial differences present in this world. Four millenniums is a mighty short time for all of this diversity to arise.Genesis 11:8-9
So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
The truth of the matter is that this is just another of man's appendices to the Bible to make it fit his definition of what it feels like. I'm still open to that elusive Scripture, but you just won't find it.And yes, what you guys/gals want to add to this is pure vague speculation in a struggle to make it fit.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although the Bible says that Adam and Eve were the first to be created, it doesn't say that God didn't create more to help the process of population growth or even to prevent the decay of DNA that happens during generations of incest.
And likewise the Bible says two of every flesh. It's just okay to add on where it works for you, though, correct?

John

Mar 31, 2007
God created Adam and Eve only two people. Where do you think the races came from?Also we don't know anything about the wifes of Noah's sons, the may have been multiracial, we don,t know. WE do know the bible does say 8 souls