Keys To The Kingdom Of Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I agree with most of your post....except I believe that water baptism is a picture of what God had done on the inside. I believe that when Jesus was baptized...this was the cross roads where water baptizm and spiritual baptism came together. Water was a picture before of what the Holy Spirit would do later. Jesus came to fulfill the law...every picture of the laws and rituals point to the redemption work of Jesus Christ. Jesus was already born of the Spirit....When he was baptized this is when the Holy Spirit came upon him to empower him for His ministy. I believe we are born into the kingdom when we by faith except Jesus as our Lord and Savior(this is our spiritual birth). We are learning to walk by the power of Spirit(This is the Spiritual kingdom). I am still learning the process of how the Holy Spirit works in our lives to bring about the change on the inside.

Jake99

Jul 3, 2008
The keys to the kingdom of heaven on earth is the knowledge and implimentation of the simple goverrning and operating system that Jesus recommended. Once mankind accepts the Messiah and his system the world will be filled with everlasting peace and prosperity. This planet was designed to be managed as if it were a gift to all who will ever live. It is NOT for sale to the highest bidder.