Kindly requesting the Christian community to offer their prayers for this poor individual.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ThePuffyBlob
Just to be clear, I didn't post a prayer that I "may be seen of men." (to glorify myself)
I offered a prayer for the man you are concerned about.

One of my pet peeves is Christians that promise to pray for something
and then disappear, never to be heard from again. I learned this pray-on-the-spot
practice from a missionary to China. I have been doing it ever since.
You are the first person to take issue with it. It is unusual, I know.

I won't do it again if it still bothers you.

Any improvement in the man;s condition?

Reactions: Nancy

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30840
Might I humbly request, dear sir/madam, that you graciously bestow upon this destitute individual the benevolent act of offering prayers in his favor? Would it not elicit within you a profound sense of compassion and empathy to witness the sheer emaciation of his frame, resembling that of a skeleton?
Blessings ThePuffyBlob. You have described this man condition very well. Do you know him, or just heard about him through others?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
@ThePuffyBlob
Just to be clear, I didn't post a prayer that I "may be seen of men." (to glorify myself)
I offered a prayer for the man you are concerned about.

One of my pet peeves is Christians that promise to pray for something
and then disappear, never to be heard from again. I learned this pray-on-the-spot
practice from a missionary to China. I have been doing it ever since.
You are the first person to take issue with it. It is unusual, I know.

I won't do it again if it still bothers you.

Any improvement in the man;s condition?
I'm sorry but this really bothers me a lot. However, it's not my place to judge and ultimately, it's up to you and God. Unfortunately, he has deteriorated further and I am currently seeing him. His appearance is much more drained than before and his spouse has informed me that he's having trouble eating.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Blessings ThePuffyBlob. You have described this man condition very well. Do you know him, or just heard about him through others?
IMG_20230404_093514.jpg
I have taken on the responsibility of looking after my uncle as there is no one else available to do so atm.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
His bones are currently causing him pain and he frequently holds his right shoulder and rib while complaining about the discomfort, even in his sleep.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 31044
I have taken on the responsibility of looking after my uncle as there is no one else available to do so atm.
Thank you for responding. I think it is a good thing that you have taken on this responsibility. What a hard thing for your uncle to go through and for you to witness. And you are correct, "let not your left hand know what the right hand is doing." By these words you know what I have done. Lord have mercy!

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yes I knew the picture was from the Philippines as that fan comes with a small solar panel and lights. But it is made in Korea. Blessings!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
And yes I knew the picture was from the Philippines as that fan comes with a small solar panel and lights. But it is made in Korea. Blessings!
May I ask the reason for saying that? Apologies for the inquiry, however, my new account at that time pertains to Korea while the picture I posted is related to the Philippines. Therefore, I am curious to know what your intention is.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At present, he is experiencing a state of altered consciousness in which his perception of reality is distorted, whether via hallucination or vivid dreamscapes, yet paradoxically his mind remains partially alert, retaining awareness of his surroundings. According to some accounts, his essence detaches from his corporeal vessel and traverses the incorporeal realm, all the while his ocular faculties are imbued with an extrasensory power, enabling him to discern manifestations of otherworldly entities.
I have read through the posts.
Of course I pray for a healing.
But considering all this, the priority is for him to accept Christ as his savior.
And that goes for you too.
The after life is eternity.
No matter how you cut it, his quality of life and length is shaky at best.
I am assuming since we are not seeing him in a hospital bed....that is not an option?

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I ask the reason for saying that? Apologies for the inquiry, however, my new account at that time pertains to Korea while the picture I posted is related to the Philippines. Therefore, I am curious to know what your intention is.
Blessings ThePuffyBlob. I can have no bad intentions. The Lord has given me eyes to see even though I am not worthy. I too have been led by The Lord to prepare for these times with back up things like solar panels and things that run on solar. That fan is wise to have. When I looked at the picture, this is what I saw. I saw other things, some from the U.S and some that are local. I saw the child influence on the pillows, the bike outside. In other words I saw the Philippines, and wondered why you had Korea as you location. I also see you as Christian, for The Lord sees the beginning from the end. So you see no bad intentions. Have a Blessed day.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Often, he has succumbed to the overwhelming desire to end his life due to the excruciating pain he endures. I can somewhat empathize with that sensation - a sense of utter desperation and entrapment, yearning for an escape from it all.
I sincerely apologize for asking about these, especially considering I was not present to support you during your time of greatest need.
God alone has the power to overcome every obstacle and to heal every person in need.

Never mind about what you could or could not do before or what you did or did not do. Today is the day that the Lord hath made. Rejoice in it! And remember this verse:
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. Mark 8:7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God alone has the power to overcome every obstacle and to heal every person in need.

Never mind about what you could or could not do before or what you did or did not do. Today is the day that the Lord hath made. Rejoice in it! And remember this verse:
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. Mark 8:7
I am fully persauded that no matter how rough things get .
No matter if i am totally cast out of society , on the run , had nothing , dwelt in a cave ,
THAT STILL I HAVE and WOULD HAVE ALL I NEED . CAUSE ALL I NEED IS THE LORD .
And as HE takes care of even birds , OH HE WILL BE WITH THE LAMBS .
THERE is no need to worry about anything . FOR THE LORD is with us no matter what cometh against us .
THERE TRULY IS GREAT PEACE in the LORD . Great peace has he whose mind is stayed on HIM . NOTHING GONNA MOVE THEM .
FOR THE LORD is with them and is their salvation , is their strength , is their hope .
Now lift those hands up my friend and REJOICE in the glorious LORD .

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Christ as his savior.
He may have expressed his faith through words, but whether he lived it out in his actions is uncertain. However, he claims to be a follower of Christ, but as we all know, not everyone who identifies as a Christian truly lives by the teachings of Jesus.
As far as I can recall, he declined to be admitted to the hospital, stating that he was afraid and suspected that he had stage 3 lung cancer at the time, but now it has progressed to the severe stage. Those around him continuously pray for him every day, with prayer time at 6pm. They also include him in their prayers.

Reactions: dev553344

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
and wondered why you had Korea as you location
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the administrators have resolved the issue. Additionally, I have received a warning not to create any new accounts in the future.:Laughingoutloud:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just hope that he isn't greatly disappointed in me.
I guess that any time we fail to follow Him and His Way He would be disappointed in us. Only one who has already overcome the world as Jesus overcame the world, stops failing and stops disappointing Him. What remains in us that needs to be overcome? God knows and He will help us with each detail if we continue to sincerely ask and then hearing from Him we continue to obey.

Give God all of the glory!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the administrators have resolved the issue. Additionally, I have received a warning not to create any new accounts in the future.:Laughingoutloud:
You need not apologize to me. Wishing you the best, and I hope you run into a couple true Christians here that you see The Lord in them. Be Blessed ThePuffyBlob!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He may have expressed his faith through words, but whether he lived it out in his actions is uncertain. However, he claims to be a follower of Christ, but as we all know, not everyone who identifies as a Christian truly lives by the teachings of Jesus.

As far as I can recall, he declined to be admitted to the hospital, stating that he was afraid and suspected that he had stage 3 lung cancer at the time, but now it has progressed to the severe stage. Those around him continuously pray for him every day, with prayer time at 6pm. They also include him in their prayers.
Extenuating circumstances–also called mitigating factors–are facts or details that are important for fully understanding a situation. With this understanding, the actions a person took in that event might be viewed as less severe, or that person's culpability in those actions diminished.

Christ knows his mind and heart. There is no digital meter to test faith. And no one is perfect or expected to be perfect. I pray for his body and his soul.