Kuwaiti prince/shiek becomes a Christian and more testimonies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is sick.

I knew about Mohammed's 9 year old wife. Very sick and evil.
THEY Even DENY the physcial ressurection of JESUS CHRIST . THEY in no way HOLD to the actual
gospel . and yet popes and others are trying to convince us they serve the SAME GOD WE DO
and in fact this pope has went on to say that ALL RELIGOINS are finding their way TO GOD . what a CROCK .
these people have no idea the wrath they are heaping up unto themselves .
I CAN ONLY PRAY they repent and fast too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is sick.

more and more of them try and now conceal this fact . and we have some who even try and say
OH BUT WOMEN matured much earlier back then . YEAH , RIGHT . not at NINE they dont . that is very sick indeed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF anything women mature sooner now than back then , due to horomones in the food and etc .
NINE .
I want everyone to see that . NINE YEARS OLD . now to any who ever has had daughters
or sisters or neices etc , TELL ME , HOW MATURE DID THEY LOOK AT NINE . MUHAMMED BED THAT . that should say something .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is sick.

ITs written and even recorded that when muhammed heard that voice in the cave
HE DID NOT KNOW IF IT WAS GOD OR THE DEVIL . IT was his wife , his wife who convinced HIM it was GOD .
His first wife . it was later he bed the so called nine year old wife .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is sick.

Watch out too my friend . because many are trying to convince us
that just becuase the muslims cliam to know moses and torah they are of GOD .
NOT SO . JESUS even told the unbelieving jews HAD THEY BELEIVED MOSES they would have BELEIVED HIM .
remember this religion is an off shoot of christanity with some judaism blended into it and a lot of devil work too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a reminder to all , that it is high time to praise and to thank the LORD .
so let all that has breath praise and rejoice in and thank the glorious LORD .
ITS time for a praise fest to the glorious LORD my friends . come one and come all , hands up and let the LORD
BE PRAISED .
joy: :musicn2: joy: :Happy:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
HE who loves mother , father , wife ,husband , son , daughter MORE than ME is not worthy of me .
AND this reminder too .
DO YE THINK that i came to bring peace on earth
i tell you nay , but rather divisions , a mans enemies will be even they of his own houshold .
And
marvel not IF the WORLD hate you , KNOW that it hated me BEFORE it hated you .
NOW If you were OF the world the world would love you ........................
Persecutions are not new for beleivers . some are worse than others , but persecutions are not at all STRANGE for believers .
AND ITS GONNA GET WORSE IN THE WESTERN SOCITIES TOO . BUT i got good news .
ONE DAY ALL THE BELIEVERS WILL FOREVER BE WITH HE WHO HAS SAVED US . WHAT A HOME awaits us
what a PARADIES built of GOD and of the LAMB awaits us
What a great city where the TEMPLE are GOD AND THE LAMB . now that is HOME my friend and what a wonderful
day it will be when forever we are with THE LORD . oh it can sure get hard and rough down here
but THE PRIZE AWAITS the lambs at the end of our faith . SO MARCH ON DEBP . YOU JUST march on in the LORD
having all HOPE in HIM .
It is so easy to quote that verse but for most of us we are not actually called upon to face such difficulties of having our families disown us , and if we are honest we have never had to fear for our lives when we came to faith.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so easy to quote that verse but for most of us we are not actually called upon to face such difficulties of having our families disown us , and if we are honest we have never had to fear for our lives when we came to faith.
Yet IF , if we actually followed THE JESUS CHRIST
then marvel not IF you family do reject you . sure they might not try and put you to death .
But they are gonna outcast you .
The problem today is most usually conform to their family even if they claim JESUS .
And that is a huge problem right there .
Even amongst families who even claim to know Christ .
Meaning this . IF one is a true biblical christain , BELEVE YOU ME they are not gonna be well recieved
within their own family , EVEN IF said family also claims to believe in Christ Jesus .
Already the true fundamental christain has long not been accepted within even american families .
The question is , why are so many who claim to KNOW CHRIST still so well recieved within families .
and that answer i leave for you to ponder on for a while .
i SEE , RAINBOW FAMILIES ACCEPTING AND EMBRACING THE SINS OF THIER CHILDREN
OR PERHAPS PARENTS . ITS NO WONDER THEY ARE NOT BEING CAST OUT OR REJECTED .
LET US TRY WALKING AS JESUS AND THE APOSTELS DID . BUT Let us first learn their own doctrine and apply it and live it .
YA WONT be accepted . beleive you me . Not an accusation , just a fact .

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yet IF , if we actually followed THE JESUS CHRIST
then marvel not IF you family do reject you . sure they might not try and put you to death .
But they are gonna outcast you .
The problem today is most usually conform to their family even if they claim JESUS .
And that is a huge problem right there .
Even amongst families who even claim to know Christ .
Meaning this . IF one is a true biblical christain , BELEVE YOU ME they are not gonna be well recieved
within their own family , EVEN IF said family also claims to believe in Christ Jesus .
Already the true fundamental christain has long not been accepted within even american families .
The question is , why are so many who claim to KNOW CHRIST still so well recieved within families .
and that answer i leave for you to ponder on for a while .
i SEE , RAINBOW FAMILIES ACCEPTING AND EMBRACING THE SINS OF THIER CHILDREN
OR PERHAPS PARENTS . ITS NO WONDER THEY ARE NOT BEING CAST OUT OR REJECTED .
LET US TRY WALKING AS JESUS AND THE APOSTELS DID . BUT Let us first learn their own doctrine and apply it and live it .
YA WONT be accepted . beleive you me . Not an accusation , just a fact .
It’s sad that you believe that this is the bench mark for a true biblical Christian. In other words if you are not rejected it must be that you are not doing something right, yet rejection is really the choice of others and within families there are those that actually do not reject even if a member stands up for their faith.

Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s sad that you believe that this is the bench mark for a true biblical Christian. In other words if you are not rejected it must be that you are not doing something right, yet rejection is really the choice of others and within families there are those that actually do not reject even if a member stands up for their faith.
It depends . I mean if the family is actually JESUS CHRIST centered then no they wont cast another JESUS CHRIST centered one out .
But that be very rare indeed . but it is possible to have Christ centered familes .

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It depends . I mean if the family is actually JESUS CHRIST centered then no they wont cast another JESUS CHRIST centered one out .
But that be very rare indeed . but it is possible to have Christ centered familes .
Sorry Amigo, but you are presuming that all non Christ centred families anywhere in the world react in that way , which just isn’t the truth. Still no point discussing It……

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amigo I Love you dearly, in this case I don’t agree.

You have made “ assumptions “ ......where are you getting all of these assumptions from?xx

Are you telling me that because my children who aren’t Born Again, will reject me?

Because I am Born Again?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Sometimes I have great difficulty in understanding another’s post...therefore I like to question it before I go any further, thank you.

Reactions: Debp and Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Amigo I Love you dearly, in this case I don’t agree.

You have made “ assumptions “ ......where are you getting all of these assumptions from?xx

Are you telling me that because my children who aren’t Born Again, will reject me?

Because I am Born Again?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Sometimes I have great difficulty in understanding another’s post...therefore I like to question it before I go any further, thank you.
That’s what I thought he was saying Ritajanice, Or perhaps going further and saying that ‘ if you live a Christ centred life ‘ the same thing will happen. If you perhaps challenge a non believing family member about something in their life, they will also reject you. Of course this can and does happen, but not in every case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That’s what I thought he was saying Ritajanice, Or perhaps going further and saying that ‘ if you live a Christ centred life ‘ the same thing will happen. If you perhaps you challenge a non believing family member about something in their life, they will also reject you. Of course this can and does happen, but not in every case.
Ah right, makes much more sense, thanks for that. I’m pretty slow on understanding what is being written at times...

Yes, challenging a family member regarding their sin, of course as you say they can reject you because of the challenge.

Is it my place to challenge my Son who lives in sin, had two children out of wedlock @amigo de christo ?

I can just visualise my son saying to me, that’s if I did challenge him ...well, you lived in sin, got pregnant before you were married, you hypocrite.....now that you are Born Again you’ve become prim and proper......forgetting the sin that you too once lived in.....

When I did the same as a non believer...lived in sin, got pregnant x2 by my 2 ex husbands...before I married them...I only married them because my family pressured me to do so...what a mess that turned out to be.

Sorry Debp,I think I’m off topic....does that mean Amigo that God hates my child because he lives in sin?

Or is it that God hates the sin, not the sinner?

I may start a thread about this, because I’m confused..

Even though Gods word does say, that without the Spirit we are none of His.

Does that mean Amigo that because many live in sin, just like you did at one time, does that mean he hated us?...or is it just the sin he hates and of course will have no part of sin..xx

I have never challenged my children regarding their sin and never will.....my boys are in God’s hands...if anyone challenges them it will be Him.....besides God isn’t some tyrant .....I received the God of Love into my heart.....how do you know that God isn’t at work in these sinners, like you and I were at one time...didn’t he show us his mercy and grace?........sometimes I think you may be a bit heavy on this sin business......only because you too were once a sinner,so, to preach about sin.....there is only one who can teach that...Jesus..because he was sinless.xx
If I’m not making sense please ask.

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I challenged my sons about their life styles on many occasions, but as I was pregnant before I got married we always had open discussions and debates. I often discuss where I stand with things, always been open but then I have to allow my children, family members to have the same free will I had , I don’t reject them for it if they choose to not take head, and they don’t reject me for having a different viewpoint.
Yes this may take this off topic too much @Debp are you happy for this to continue ?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've always heard the above said...God hates the sin but loves the sinner.
Praise God, I believe he has just revealed “ HIS” truth to me through you....I feel elated in my spirit knowing this....xxx

Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Are We To Hate the Sin?​

It is clear from Scripture that God hates sin (Psalm 5:4) and wants us to hate sin also (Proverbs 8:13). In Romans 7:21-25 it is clear that the apostle Paul struggled with sin and wanted to be free of sin in his flesh. Therefore, it is true that we are to hate sin. Jesus became a man so that He could die in our place so that our sins could be forgiven. God hates sin and we should also!

Are We To Love Those Who Sin?​

The Bible also teaches us to love others, even our enemies (Luke 6:27). If someone is an enemy, they are sinning or acting wickedly.

But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Luke 6:27-28 (NASB)
Notice that we are to bless those who wish evil and pray for them. That is a wonderful example of loving those who do evil. Yet, we are to hate the evil they commit, or which we may commit or have committed too!

Edit to add.....look how God Loved the sinners of the world, that he sent his only Son, to die the worst death imaginable...

So yes.....I believe God Loves the sinner, not the sin.....and yes I know, that bit isn’t biblical...

The scripture above is....as a Born Again God Loves sinners through his children.....he hates the sin they live in though.xx

Reactions: Rita and Debp