Last call for America: Iranian commander, we have targets within America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
Iranian commander, we have targets within America

http://www.trunews.com/iranian-commander-targets-within-america/

Why does Iran target America? Let's ask the prophets of God:

Isaiah 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children. And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jeremiah 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jeremiah 51:28 Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion. And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.

Medes = Iran

daughter of Babylon = America

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
aspen said:
sheeeesh.........
Gesundheit!

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

-----

Media (Iran) and Persia (Irak) are getting stomped by a king from the west. The timing is the end times. Of course Alexander the great was there already, however he is not our man that is endtimes material that leads directly up to the rule of the little horn AC.

Besides, he did touch the ground. You need airplanes to not touch the ground: Daniel 8:5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

So who comes to mind when we think about a western invasion of Irak that had airplanes? Well, of course George W>Bush. He went into the ancient place of Babylon, installed his people and was so officially crowned "King of Babylon" of today.

Which brings us back to the news article. Of course the Iranians know that they are next in line, together with Syria. That is the official plan that leaked out the Pentagon by one of the top US military leaders.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Tropical Islander said:
Iranian commander, we have targets within America

http://www.trunews.com/iranian-commander-targets-within-america/

Why does Iran target America? Let's ask the prophets of God:

Isaiah 13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children. And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jeremiah 51:11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jeremiah 51:28 Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion. And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.

Medes = Iran

daughter of Babylon = America
Most of it is bombast.

One must remember that the leadership of Iran is hanging on by the skin of its teeth. It doesn't take much to get the people out into the streets rioting. It's a rule of leadership, especially among authoritarian governments, that an external enemy must be presented to the people so as to make them fear and hate that enemy more than the one ruling over them at home.

It works in America too. Since 911, we've been fighting a nebulous undefined enemy POTUS Bush called 'evil'. There's no such thing, really, but Americans for the most part haven't realized that. We swallow our lie just as easily as the Iranians believe theirs. In all this time and after repeated threats, the Iranian military has yet to launch a strike against any American target.

Funny thing is that I believe if our leaders worked together for peace half as much as they prepare for war we'd probably all get along just fine.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

Tropical Islander

Dec 20, 2013
Quote: "Funny thing is that I believe if our leaders worked together for peace half as much as they prepare for war we'd probably all get along just fine."

Yes truly. But this is not the game plan. Please check your 1 dollar bill, it says "order out of chaos". That is the game plan.

You are one of the smartest people here, so you most likely understand that your government sold their soul and the souls of the people they govern, and all their "affiliates" world wide. And you (not you personally, but as a nation) are so proud to regard that fact as a negelectable nuance of smaller significance.

We have been there, earlier than you. We also had an 'imported leader' (from Austria) just like you have today in form of the ineligible one. And we also thought the happy hours hyper hysteria would never end. You know "superiority is apparently invincible", and who wouldn't want to believe that illusion.

My dear friend of good reason, the global empire of the 'American culture' you can watch on any TV worldwide, almost wherever you go, will come to a sudden end. And there will be a different treatment to what happened to us than what will happen to you. Go for a vacation and read the prophets again from a different, independant position of mind. And you will understand that America was 'born for a reason' - both positve as well as for the negative global influence, it is so popular for today.

I'm on vacation right now, so perhaps I can see it more clearly than usually. And we care for you people in the states, it was something to fight for in the 1970's - today it's not anymore. And even the warnings have ended. Most of you have rejected them, and you believe in your own strenght now, and as a nation are not under God's authority anymore.

But that's just me, shouting it from the ocean front top cliff location i'm currently at

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
Tropical Islander said:
Gesundheit!

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

-----

Media (Iran) and Persia (Irak) are getting stomped by a king from the west. The timing is the end times. Of course Alexander the great was there already, however he is not our man that is endtimes material that leads directly up to the rule of the little horn AC.

Besides, he did touch the ground. You need airplanes to not touch the ground: Daniel 8:5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.

So who comes to mind when we think about a western invasion of Irak that had airplanes? Well, of course George W>Bush. He went into the ancient place of Babylon, installed his people and was so officially crowned "King of Babylon" of today.

Which brings us back to the news article. Of course the Iranians know that they are next in line, together with Syria. That is the official plan that leaked out the Pentagon by one of the top US military leaders.
On the face of the whole earth; all that lay between Greece and Persia, all Asia; yea, all the whole world, at least as Alexander thought, who wept because there was not another world to conquer: hence Juvenal says (r), "unus Pelloeo juveni non sufficit orbis"; one world was not enough for this young man.
And touched not the ground; as he went; he seemed rather to fly in the air than to walk upon the earth; with such swiftness did Alexander run over the world, and make his conquests: in six or eight years time he conquered the kingdom of the Medes and Persians, Babylon, Egypt, and all the neighbouring nations; and afar off, Greece, Thrace, Illyricum, and even the greatest part of the then known world: hence the third or Grecian monarchy under him is said to be like a leopard, with four wings of a fowl on its back (s) - Gill

And as I was considering, behold, {f} an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable {g} horn between his eyes.
(f) Meaning Alexander that came from Greece with great speed and warlike undertaking.
(g) Even though he came in the name of all Greece, yet he bore the title and dignity of the general captain, so that the strength was attributed to him, which is meant by this horn. - Geneva

5. he-goat—Græco-Macedonia.
notable horn—Alexander. "Touched not … ground," implies the incredible swiftness of his conquests; he overran the world in less than twelve years. The he-goat answers to the leopard (Da 7:6). - Jamieson Fausset Brown

8:5 An he - goat - The Grecian empire. The whole earth - The whole Persian empire. Touched not the ground - Went with incredible swiftness. A horn - This was Alexander the great. - Wesley.

Believing Daniel is future to us is a new thing.
It isn't future to us. It was about Daniel and his people and the city and the sanctuary.
see Daniel 9. 70 weeks determined.

This:

Is referring to this:

Daniel 11
"The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. (this was Herod king of the jews)

the indignation; the appointed time was the 1st century.
It is referring to God's wrath on the the kings/rulers and people of Psalm 2...Herod; Pilate; Romans and Apostate Israel.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Tropical Islander said:
Quote: "Funny thing is that I believe if our leaders worked together for peace half as much as they prepare for war we'd probably all get along just fine."

Yes truly. But this is not the game plan. Please check your 1 dollar bill, it says "order out of chaos". That is the game plan.

You are one of the smartest people here, so you most likely understand that your government sold their soul and the souls of the people they govern, and all their "affiliates" world wide. And you (not you personally, but as a nation) are so proud to regard that fact as a negelectable nuance of smaller significance.

We have been there, earlier than you. We also had an 'imported leader' (from Austria) just like you have today in form of the ineligible one. And we also thought the happy hours hyper hysteria would never end. You know "superiority is apparently invincible", and who wouldn't want to believe that illusion.

My dear friend of good reason, the global empire of the 'American culture' you can watch on any TV worldwide, almost wherever you go, will come to a sudden end. And there will be a different treatment to what happened to us than what will happen to you. Go for a vacation and read the prophets again from a different, independant position of mind. And you will understand that America was 'born for a reason' - both positve as well as for the negative global influence, it is so popular for today.

I'm on vacation right now, so perhaps I can see it more clearly than usually. And we care for you people in the states, it was something to fight for in the 1970's - today it's not anymore. And even the warnings have ended. Most of you have rejected them, and you believe in your own strenght now, and as a nation are not under God's authority anymore.

But that's just me, shouting it from the ocean front top cliff location i'm currently at
Perhaps you're not familiar with my basic philosophy about American purpose in the world. Let me quote a few Americans on this point.

The most highly decorated Marine Corps General in US history, Smedley D. Butler understood all too well the real nature of the US Marine Corps and US foreign policy in general when he concluded after his retirement in 1931 that;
"I spent 33 years and four months in active military service, and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism."

The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault. To those ends, we will do a fair amount of killings.
- Major Ralph Peters

Something to fight for in the 1970's? I don't quite understand your reference, but if your meaning is the pointless conflict in Viet Nam I hardly think that was something worth fighting for. In fact, it was in the crucible of those times that my realization of American duplicity in the public stage of world events began to form in my mind. I learned that America was not the shining example of light and liberty we have led ourselves to believe it is.

"The role of government is to rein in the rights of the people."
- Bill Clinton

'There ought to be limits to freedom.'
--Presidential candidate George W. Bush in a press conference at the Texas State House, May 21, 1999

The American Empire, which rose to global preeminence and hegemony, is based upon subversion of foreign governments. In many cases, they were replaced by fascist dictators. I personally worked with a team of Navy Seals in Chile to establish the authoritarian dictator Pinochet. The man was a brutal fascist pig, but we were doing our 'patriotic duty' when we helped him murder thousands. Our hands are stained with the blood and sweat of countless millions enslaved to maintain our 'way of life'.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Despite the reiteration of the empty petition 'God bless America', it is clearly obvious to anyone with half a brain and the desire to use it that the days of divine providence are over. The United States has descended into the black pit of a new fascist police state - and we are proud of it for the most part.

America has the government it deserves and will receive the judgment that is due.

I'd bet a dollar on that one, but when judgment comes it won't be worth the paper it's printed on.
I think a lot of people know very well what I'm talking about.

PS
The problem with your Austrian dictator was that he was like a teenage boy enthralled with his newly discovered potency. He didn't know when to hold it and when he finally used it, exploded much too early.

Reactions: Poppin

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
rjp,
As a lay historian, I must agree with everything you've said.
America once loved and respected - now the most feared and loathed nation on earth.
Bitterly corrupt, wicked at the heart (DC - NY) and beyond cure.
So much misery coming.
People didn't just stop learning history - they've been deliberately taught myths.
It's sad, because it's possible at any time to learn true history.
But something has the American people in a spell.
We know what it is, or we should.
Poppin

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just saw a news article on my verizon home page about the Navy deploying it's first laser (weapon I assume, lasers have been in use for listening through windows for decades now) designed to shoot down drones (or war heads). I hope It works. I doubt the Iranians would've developed MIRVs yet by themselves (although the Russians don't seem to have a problem with supplying them with technology.) A laser of sufficient power could probably vaporize a war head (but I wouldn't want to have to breath the vapor.) I don't know if we've made any other response to their Navy holding drills 3 miles off of our coasts. The article said that the Navy hopes to deploy its first rail guns within two years, but I'm not sure of the advantage of using a purely kinetic weapon over the nastier ones that we've developed in the last century.
Have you noticed that over the last 10 years there haven't been any successful terrorist attacks in the USA, only industrial accidents in refining facilities, collisions and derailments involving trains carrying fuel or toxins, chemical spills into huge water supplies, etc. Who needs terrorists as an enemy, we appear to be pretty good at killing ourselves (if you can believe the news releases.)
I'm not counting down the days to the Lord's return, but just trying to learn how to number my own. Soon enough, counting just won't be necessary. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Michael V Pardo said:
I just saw a news article on my verizon home page about the Navy deploying it's first laser (weapon I assume, lasers have been in use for listening through windows for decades now) designed to shoot down drones (or war heads). I hope It works. I doubt the Iranians would've developed MIRVs yet by themselves (although the Russians don't seem to have a problem with supplying them with technology.) A laser of sufficient power could probably vaporize a war head (but I wouldn't want to have to breath the vapor.) I don't know if we've made any other response to their Navy holding drills 3 miles off of our coasts. The article said that the Navy hopes to deploy its first rail guns within two years, but I'm not sure of the advantage of using a purely kinetic weapon over the nastier ones that we've developed in the last century.
Have you noticed that over the last 10 years there haven't been any successful terrorist attacks in the USA, only industrial accidents in refining facilities, collisions and derailments involving trains carrying fuel or toxins, chemical spills into huge water supplies, etc. Who needs terrorists as an enemy, we appear to be pretty good at killing ourselves (if you can believe the news releases.)
I'm not counting down the days to the Lord's return, but just trying to learn how to number my own. Soon enough, counting just won't be necessary. Even so, come Lord Jesus, come.
I note with curiosity the failure of American media to disclose to the US public the extreme danger of foreign weapon systems. Instead of installing a flashlight on a floating barge, American leaders should seek God and His will. The enemy has weapons that are far far more deadly.

Case in point is the Sunburn missile. Google it.

The photo alone is enough to give you a chill. There is no defense against this missile. It is designed to fly at wave top level and carry a warhead at speeds in excess of mach 3. That means that a radar tracking system has only seconds to find the inbound object, determine its threat level and respond. The Phalanx gun system is hopelessly inadequate. By the time it traversed in its track and locked onto the target the ship would have been hit. The laser, for all its touted power and efficiency, is only capable of knocking down a sub-sonic inbound target. Additionally, it takes a few seconds for the laser to ignite the target - seconds lost during acquisition, tracking and system lock. By the time the target is lit up, Sunburn has struck. Bear in mind the kinetic energy of such a weapon traveling at speed is so great that a warhead isn't even necessary.

American naval leaders are well aware of this system and its capability. The weak spot for Sunburn is limited range. Go back and review last summer's confrontation over Syria. America sent the fleet in, but the ships weren't deployed to the eastern Med. They were comfortably out of range in the Red Sea.

And there are other systems. Russia has developed a new stealth fighter bomber which is already being deployed to forward bases within Russia. There are also a whole family of TNWs (tactical nuclear weapons). First developed by America in the 1950's these weapons can be delivered by short range missile or long range heavy artillery. They usually carry an explosive equivalent of approximately 500 tons of TNT. The Hiroshima bomb in comparison was the equivalent of approximately 15-16 thousand tons of TNT. But a 500 ton explosive weapon is far superior to anything the US has in its arsenal. Currently there are two conventional heavy weapons. Bunker bombs are typically 1 ton in explosive directed force and Daisey Cutters are 2 tons in wide angle explosive force. Two tons is a long way from 500. See what I mean?

Add to that the fact that the US military is no longer ready for extended combat such as an Iraq campaign. Why? Most of the parts manufactured for US weapons are made elsewhere. Just like the junk we buy at Walmart from China, the Pentagon has violated US law forbidding contract awards for military gear made outside the USA. If our kind buddies in China don't want America to go to war, we won't.

And that, by the way, is why we lost a war with Russia over Syria last summer. Putin won without firing a shot because behind the scenes posturing gained him the upper hand. Americans no longer see the US saber rattling we saw at the beginning of summer. We're on the way out, boys and girls and its all because America has turned its back on God.

It really has nothing to do with swords and bombs - everything to do with humbling ourselves before the throne of the Almighty.

And we just won't do that.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I note with curiosity the failure of American media to disclose to the US public the extreme danger of foreign weapon systems. Instead of installing a flashlight on a floating barge, American leaders should seek God and His will. The enemy has weapons that are far far more deadly.

It really has nothing to do with swords and bombs - everything to do with humbling ourselves before the throne of the Almighty.

And we just won't do that.

No arguments with you brother, but I like to think that China would tend to intervene on our behalf and for no better reason than to protect their investments. Its a complicated world and most of us just aren't privileged to sensitive information and the kind of stuff that scares folks to death. Since 9/11 I've had to work on comm. systems without access to Prints, structural drawings, detailed schematics, because of Homeland Security rules and regulations. I never liked working on a need to know basis, and I especially don't like working on a "we don't care if you need to know" basis.
The nation has been judged already, and we've seen some of the results, but the Lord is longsuffering and takes no pleasure in the death of the dying, so we go on giving warnings and preaching Christ Crucified. I think that's really all that we're expected to do if I've read the manual right. I'm just inclined to believe that the Lord will bring His judgments against the nation by "natural means" rather than at the hands of men, so that men would have reason to fear Him.
When we were hit by Hurricane Sandy, there was relatively little loss of life and it certainly could've been much worse, but I believe that in such things we still see a manifestation of the common grace of God. In the course of "office conversation" I can tell people are growing more concerned about what they see going on in the news (and this in spite of the fact that the natural disasters in other parts of the world are played down as much as possible), but are people able to see a relationship between their chosen behavior, their rejection of their creator, and the rising tide of violence both on the Earth and within it? How many people would believe that the Lord is in control of the weather or of tectonic movements, after all, if God is good how can He be responsible for evil things happening? Judgment, what's that? Justice, for what? Sin? Truth? I read a short news article today that said a current poll shows that 25% of the population of the USA is unaware that the Earth orbits the sun. If ignorance is bliss there has to be a lot of happy people out there, but I haven't met too many of them.
I'm a little encouraged by the last things we see God telling Jonah about the city of Nineveh: But the Lord said, "You have had pity on the plant for which you have not labored, nor made it grow, which came up in a night and perished in a night. "And should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left, and also much livestock?'' Jonah 4:10-11
Our ignorance won't protect us, but it's good to know that the Lord's heart is more concerned with our salvation than with our judgment and that His mercies endure forever. I'm more concerned about a church that sticks its collective head in the sand and pretends that there's nothing wrong, when clearly things are far from right within the household of God. That's where judgment begins.
Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?'' 1 Peter 4:18
But I'm reminded by some even on these forums that there is no longer a need for prophets.