Last Days?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
could the world end in 2012? tomorrow? next week? i dont think so.

the bible says that jessus will reign for 1000 years, without the devil's influence. i dont believe that has happened yet, so the way i see it, we have at least 1000 years left.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
could the world end in 2012? tomorrow? next week? i dont think so.

the bible says that jessus will reign for 1000 years, without the devil's influence. i dont believe that has happened yet, so the way i see it, we have at least 1000 years left.

Yes, it could. Will it? No.

What do you know about dispensations?

bigape

May 22, 2008
Hi sniper762

You post is entitled, “Last days.”

And for those of us that are saved, these are indeed the last days.

Because although the world will continue for at least another 1007 years, at the moment of the rapture, when we are glorified and taken to heaven, this will be
“the end of the world”, for us.

That is, our time in this wicked world, will be over.

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
wow! im saved also. so you are saying that i will not be with my lord when he returns. thats a bummer. i am looking forward to doing so.

bigape

May 22, 2008
Hi sniper762

You said........
“wow! im saved also. so you are saying that i will not be with my lord when he returns. thats a bummer. i am looking forward to doing so.”
It’s great to hear that you are saved.
But no it’s not a bummer, not to be with Jesus when He “returns” in glory.

Because the Bible says, that when this happens, he will have the “armies of heaven” with him(which are probably angels), and he will be going to war against the anti-christ.
Not a very pleasant event.

While we(the Bride of Christ), will be safe in Heaven.
--------------------------------------------------
But don’t get too bummed out, because we will be with Him, when He comes seven years earlier, and raptures us all into the clouds with Him.
And we will be with him for 7 years, before his actual coming.

sniper762

Sep 5, 2007
Hi sniper762

You said........

It’s great to hear that you are saved.
But no it’s not a bummer, not to be with Jesus when He “returns” in glory.

Because the Bible says, that when this happens, he will have the “armies of heaven” with him(which are probably angels), and he will be going to war against the anti-christ.
Not a very pleasant event.

While we(the Bride of Christ), will be safe in Heaven.
--------------------------------------------------
But don’t get too bummed out, because we will be with Him, when He comes seven years earlier, and raptures us all into the clouds with Him.
And we will be with him for 7 years, before his actual coming.

WITHOUT JESUS. OH BTW, WITHOUT GOD OR THE HOLY GHOST ALSO (ACCORDING TO TRINITARIIANS)