Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ramifications are incredibly wonderful.
Sounds like a good sci-fi movie.

(what if you just kept going back and forth?
Would you live forever??)

We have 3 time zones here in the states and I used to think about that. Stepping from one time zone to the next. Or having one foot in one time zone and one foot in the other.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
We have 3 time zones here in the states and I used to think about that. Stepping from one time zone to the next. Or having one foot in one time zone and one foot in the other.
I was in either Nevada one time or maybe Utah.
In one town it was one time zone and in the next town a different time zone -- but the reason was because they didn't go to DST in one of them.
We had to keep remembering that our watches were wrong!

Reactions: Job

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep , we have water around us........ But I think next to us is were the wind is more... one of my sons lives there.

and one of my daughters lives in Ga. and its warm all year, she is planning on moving to Tenn. soon.........

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, I was up at 1 : AM for two hours........ with heart burn... fry food and some snacks..
pills , I have to take more of.........
I heard that raising the bed at the head is good for this ? wonder if it is ?

YES it does help for sure...plus try sleeping on your back or left side...laying on your right side increases the chance of reflux. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, most definitely. Blame the canucks.

:p may the elastic in your underpants rot, and may you armpits be infested with flea's! :p

Any wind is probably Trudeau snoring!! He is full of it. :rolleyes:

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try not to sleep on my back , because then I would snore.....
Left side hope I remember that !!!!!

Thank You ByGrace

Reactions: Helen and Job

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Let's see:

Pacific, Mountain, Central, ... Is that all of them? <raises eyebrows and grins>

Reactions: Job and Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see:

Pacific, Mountain, Central, ... Is that all of them? <raises eyebrows and grins>

:eek:

I do that every once in awhile just to show people I'm not perfect. :rolleyes: :p

I always forget Mountain time. It's got something to do with Arizona but I can't remember what.

See what I mean @"ByGrace" it happens.

Reactions: Richard_oti

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah well no one has stoned me yet, you all better keep posting or maybe i really will be the last one to post before Jesus comes back. :D