Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Good morning CB'ers... 6:30 am Eastern Daylight Time
16C = 61F Rained all night... and more for today.
----
Just making coffee... and going to work on my puzzle today.
Time check, weather report, and activity update received. You're good to go, A.

My wife has a fitbit, if you know what that is. I get updates on how long she has slept, how far she has walked, and when she got emailed.

Late at night here. 11pm. Got cold today due to snow on the South Island.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife has a fitbit, if you know what that is. I get updates on how long she has slept, how far she has walked, and when she got emailed.
LOL at the fitbit update.... my daughter gave me her old fitbit... she synced it to my little chromebook... and I was good to go... except when I got home from my visit with her... something went wrong and the fit bit would not get updated or synced... I am so dumb when it comes to electronics... she told me it was something about my blue tooth... Anyways.... it still counts my steps... but it does not update so not much good... and since I have never been one to wear watches... I did not like it.

I bought a treadmill last year... ( second hand one... a relatively good one ) so that I can continue to walk in the winter when it gets brutally cold. That is when I actually like to put the fit bit on...

Anyways.... all that... to say... I enjoyed your fit bit update report... LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4:15 am 77f and rain today. Getting my first cup of coffee. Cheers from the Pacific Northwest:
4e365e186e9f325336fa599c31a4bb59.jpg

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the day...that the Lord has made.
We will rejoice...and be glad in it. x2
This is the day...that the Lord...has...made.

This is the price...that the Lord has paid.
The sacrifice...of His blood He made. x2
This is the price...that the Lord...has...paid.
(altogether now)
This is the day (echo) that the Lord has Made (echo) (we will)
We will rejoice (echo) and be glad in it (echo)
This is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in it!

This is the day...that the Lord...has...made...for you and I...and if we try...we will find His joy to-day! :)

Reactions: Psalm51

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Devin.. this pacific northwest of yours looks divine...
It's actually really cool over here. I went on drives with the family as a child and looking out the window was always cool. But yeah I select the pictures to be surreal. People have caught some really cool scenes on the internet.

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am weary today... I am GRATEFUL that Christ has imputed within my spirit WHO I AM IN HIM.
This allows me the freedom to REST in HIS PROMISES... rather than have to prove to others that
I am living a "holy and pleasing life"... that would meet their approval.

I am GRATEFUL to be able to dwell in the secret place of the most HIGH GOD... The place where HE will protect me from
all my enemies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have got so many health issues, and sensitivities and allergies, along with a deep sense of not doing it, that vaccinations are out of the question for me.
For those who say that I'm putting them at risk, may I remind you of all of the years that I caught your colds through your not washing your hands, while I was immune-at-risk?
I seldom go out; I have nothing to spread. You'll get your shots and make the world a safer place for me...I can live with that!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning CB'ers... 3:24 Eastern Daylight Time ( still don't have a clue what that means... it's DARK right now )
It's 12C = 54F ... Just finished raining cats and dogs.
On my second cup of tea.
Truman woke me up because he couldn't sleep. LOL

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB, getting my Joe Java second cup. Working on my project and it's actually working so I'm in a good mood. See ya all around today from the Pacific Northwest. And now a nice picture of a bald eagle fishing:
77461vIEUiv5FCTUWGS3LyL9TrwFKqxkEBt80oIuqbSKWkQDirrsuZKYE4R86Mbf15a83uuLYiAqjhe2uc-ZSAnt=s900