Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I use a blindfold to sleep in... LoL... Keeps the light away from my eyes and helps me keep sleeping like captain snooze

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I use a blindfold to sleep in... LoL... Keeps the light away from my eyes and helps me keep sleeping like captain snooze
Ok... confession time... I have only told one other person this... I usually go to bed by 2-3 pm in the afternoon.
This habit started several years ago when I was at my most depressed state...
I have been working on staying up later and later... I have managed to last till 6 pm ( woohoo... what a WILD WOMAN LOL )
The plus side of this ( for me ) is that I love early morning... I love being awake after midnight... so my clock is all backwards.

Now that I have been going to bed about 4 hours later than usual... I am also waking up 4 hours later... and I DON"T like it. LOL

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok... confession time... I have only told one other person this... I usually go to bed by 2-3 pm in the afternoon.
This habit started several years ago when I was at my most depressed state...
I have been working on staying up later and later... I have managed to last till 6 pm ( woohoo... what a WILD WOMAN LOL )
The plus side of this ( for me ) is that I love early morning... I love being awake after midnight... so my clock is all backwards.

Now that I have been going to bed about 4 hours later than usual... I am also waking up 4 hours later... and I DON"T like it. LOL

Fair enough... Try sleeping with a blind fold... It might help

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also known as a YETI.

They mow lawns and drive cars here as follows:

• It's raining YETI keeps mowing anyway.
  • The light is red YETI drives through anyway.
Yeah, I've seen em around here playing violins for money, then (bad humans) they go to the store and buy beer with it and get snockered. They even have a beer named after them which only enables them to do it, it's called believe:
61RNmOE6huL._AC_SX466_.jpg

kru3ls-b78563459z.120091020152314000g0hkbjlg.2.jpg

Reactions: Stumpmaster

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB'ers...
I SLEPT in... oh my goodness. Woke up at 5:30 am ( Eastern Daylight Savings )>>> Just LOVE showing off with my new knowledge of knowing my time zone... HAHA

I think in light of the weather ... where it is raining cats and dogs and squirrels... It's gonna be a SLEW the puzzle day.
I believe I have graduated from 1/4 finished to now 1/3 finished... Will aim for 1/2 finished today.

Where has the week gone??? It is Thursday already.

HAPPY Thursday everyone ( My Dear Devin )... May we all ponder the GOODNESS of the Lord.
Thanks @Addy. And Good Morning. It's supposed to get up to 65F today and be partly cloudy. I'm having a good day so far, may visit family today, not sure yet. Anyways I have plenty to keep myself busy today.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
On the Late Night Thread,
Nearly time for bed.
Reading what's been said,
These words are coloured red.
It's good to be well fed,
Have to think ahead.
Be careful where you tread,
On the Late Night Thread.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to play...my favorite was Zelda.
I remember playing Zelda. that was a fun game in its day. But world of warcraft rocked for many years. I used to play it with my nephews when I lived in California and they lived in Washington.

Reactions: Truman

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did you leave your bedroom to enjoy the flight(s)? Or do you have a special room where you . . . . ?

LOL

Oh the other room :p

This is the only way we are allowed to get in an airplane these days in Victoria. :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB, its mighty cold out so I think I'll just stay indoors for now. Enjoying my morning coffee and a cigar (I'm trying to quit but not doing a very good job of it). From the pacific northwest:
mountain-reflection-in-bench-lake-mt-rainier-royalty-free-image-1587577282.jpg