Latest News Report

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Well the enemy is having a great time..he sure does like it when people say it is God's judgment....Hmmm...I do believe God promised Noah, no more..and since we are under Grace and one more judgment to come...THE BIG ONE.....I think we all should know this is of the enemy and not God's judgment on any nation, for not praying hard enough or being to evil...Lord Jesus, pour down Your presence on NZ, Japan, Australian, America and keep it flowing so that we can see You and let You take care of the evil one.....In the name of Jesus Christ I ask these things...Amen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Shep!
...Amen!

I just heard that NZ was asked [along with 3 other countries] by the Japanese Govt, to send a third of their - Urban Search and Rescue team over. Some are leaving from Christchurch tonight and others are following the next morning.

There were many Japanese search and Rescue workers, still in Christchurch when that Tsunami struck in their own country.

Wow! so incredible! I saw on the latest NZ news that some of the Japanese students, still alive from the Christchurch disaster, have now got to take in...what is happening in their own country. The earthquake was 8000 times stronger than the one that hit Christchurch.

Also found that the earthquake was indeed part of the Ring of Fire plate movement. We are in for some more shaking I believe...:huh:

Blessings!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Well the enemy is having a great time..he sure does like it when people say it is God's judgment....Hmmm...I do believe God promised Noah, no more..and since we are under Grace and one more judgment to come...THE BIG ONE.....I think we all should know this is of the enemy and not God's judgment on any nation, for not praying hard enough or being to evil...Lord Jesus, pour down Your presence on NZ, Japan, Australian, America and keep it flowing so that we can see You and let You take care of the evil one.....In the name of Jesus Christ I ask these things...Amen
God can and does punish nations. And He is FAR from being done. How do you know it wasn't God? As for His promise to Noah, it was that He wouldn't again destroy all flesh by flood.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Sorry darling if I have upset you, go back to the Word of God and find me scripture where Jesus destroyed children....or where Jesus destroyed towns and cities....If the Lord Jesus Christ did it then I can accept it...But sugar He came so we ALL could live....not just us Christians....FOR ALL...The destroyer is the same old one as in Adam and Eves day...satan...JESUS does NOT destroy....Think about it.....Jesus SAVES and LOVES....He crawl on that cross for ALL mankind..He gave His life....He does not destroy life......

Shep

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Sorry darling if I have upset you, go back to the Word of God and find me scripture where Jesus destroyed children....or where Jesus destroyed towns and cities....If the Lord Jesus Christ did it then I can accept it...But sugar He came so we ALL could live....not just us Christians....FOR ALL...The destroyer is the same old one as in Adam and Eves day...satan...JESUS does NOT destroy....Think about it.....Jesus SAVES and LOVES....He crawl on that cross for ALL mankind..He gave His life....He does not destroy life......

Shep
Never heard of the Genesis Flood? How about Sodom?

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Darling we live under Grace, not the law of Moses...We follow Jesus..not the Law...different times...different rules...We live under the new covenant...not the old.....read the New Testament....Follow Jesus,He did not kill or destroy..He has not changed....He still loves All...There is only one judgment left...The Great White Throne....Take this to the Lord in prayer...ask Him, if He is causing this ....ask Him if He is judging these nations..ask Him..why is He judging just these and not all....Darling, Jesus would never hurt a child, He does not cause death and destruction...but they are those out there that would love for us to believe that...satan is the destroyer, the liar, the thief...he comes to steal, kill and destroy....But please don't take my word...Go to the Holy One, ask Him....Jesus will give you the Truth.....You know it takes one person to tell a mother that God took her child in an earthquake because she did not pray hard enough or she had sinned, and if she had repented, that child would be alive..It takes that one person to destroy any faith that mother had in Jesus, it takes that one person to destroy that mother completely...the one satan sent to tell the lie...

Luke 18:

16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
17 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
18 A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
19 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
20 You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.'"

As you see here Jesus tells us not to do certain things...now has He changed? Because He was sin free, He was Holy, Pure and Righteous...to kill a child is murder...for Him to cause the death of a child is murder in any shape, form or fashion...Darling to take a child from his mother is stealing ....Jesus has not changed ...our understanding of scripture has changed.....our understanding of Holy, Pure, and Righteous has changed...But He has not, nor will He change...our churches have perverted the scripture and changed the way we think...we think that any destruction is judgment..I really don't see Jesus judging a child because a child took a piece of candy or hit his little brother...I don't see a little child being judged because his daddy slapped the next door neighbor....Mercy...I can't for the life of me see Jesus destroying a whole city because we did not pray hard enough or they were sinning in some way.....darling please take all this to the Lord and ask Him to open your eyes to His truth..not mine or the preacher in your church or that so called prophet on TV....Ask Jesus.....He will speak for Himself....Praying ......

Shep

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Darling we live under Grace, not the law of Moses...
What is this "Darling" nonsense? Grow up.
We follow Jesus..not the Law...different times...different rules...We live under the new covenant...not the old.....read the New Testament....Follow Jesus,He did not kill or destroy..He has not changed....He still loves
Jesus is the God of the OT. He is the One who drowned everyone on Earth but 8. He is the One who burned Sodom to a crisp.
There is only one judgment left...The Great White Throne....Take this to the Lord in prayer...ask Him, if He is causing this ....ask Him if He is judging these nations..ask Him..why is He judging just these and not all....Darling, Jesus would never hurt a child, He does not cause death and destruction...but they are those out there that would love for us to believe that...satan is the destroyer, the liar, the thief...he comes to steal, kill and destroy....But please don't take my word...Go to the Holy One, ask Him....Jesus will give you the Truth.....You know it takes one person to tell a mother that God took her child in an earthquake because she did not pray hard enough or she had sinned, and if she had repented, that child would be alive..It takes that one person to destroy any faith that mother had in Jesus, it takes that one person to destroy that mother completely...the one satan sent to tell the lie...
Hebrews 10:31 (NKJV)
[sup]31 [/sup]It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
As you see here Jesus tells us not to do certain things...now has He changed?
No, He hasn't changed. He is the same God who sent the Genesis Flood.
Because He was sin free, He was Holy, Pure and Righteous...to kill a child is murder...for Him to cause the death of a child is murder in any shape, form or fashion...Darling to take a child from his mother is stealing ....Jesus has not changed ...our understanding of scripture has changed.....our understanding of Holy, Pure, and Righteous has changed...But He has not, nor will He change...our churches have perverted the scripture and changed the way we think...we think that any destruction is judgment..I really don't see Jesus judging a child because a child took a piece of candy or hit his little brother...I don't see a little child being judged because his daddy slapped the next door neighbor....Mercy...I can't for the life of me see Jesus destroying a whole city because we did not pray hard enough or they were sinning in some way.....darling please take all this to the Lord and ask Him to open your eyes to His truth..not mine or the preacher in your church or that so called prophet on TV....Ask Jesus.....He will speak for Himself....Praying ......
Already asked Him. He said:

2 Peter 2:6 (NKJV)
[sup]6 [/sup]and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, MAKING THEM AN EXAMPLE to those who afterward would live ungodly;

God is far from finished punishing this world.

Revelation 9:18 (NKJV)
[sup]18 [/sup]By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed--by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is this "Darling" nonsense? Grow up.
That was uncalled for brother...if you want people to listen to you, then treat them with the respect they give you
She may be living in Aussie but she has always addressed folk in this Georgian kinda manner...<_< you grow up!

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
That was uncalled for brother...if you want people to listen to you, then treat them with the respect they give you
She may be living in Aussie but she has always addressed folk in this Georgian kinda manner...<_< you grow up!
The intent was to insult and mock. Try reading the message before you defend such.

"Sorry darling if I have upset you"

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
No darling..I do not insult people or their post...I am glad you have asked God..then you have your answer....I always call people darling ..sweetheart....So I am truly sorry you took offense...None intended, please accept my apology....Thank you for the response to my post...we do not have to agree, all we need to do is Love all and pray for All....Again please accept the apology....but just to let you know, when I do get upset with something, I go to the person ...not the forum...

Blessings
Shep

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
No darling..I do not insult people or their post...I am glad you have asked God..then you have your answer....I always call people darling ..sweetheart....So I am truly sorry you took offense...None intended, please accept my apology....Thank you for the response to my post...we do not have to agree, all we need to do is Love all and pray for All....Again please accept the apology....but just to let you know, when I do get upset with something, I go to the person ...not the forum...
Fine. I consider the matter closed and no offense taken. Thanks for clarifying. My apologies also.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings
Shep

Shep:

Having read of the history of Methodism I read about a preacher in Ireland who was preaching about our Lord Jesus when he was a "Babe in swaddling clothes." Trying to get across the message of Gods amazing love and warmth. Well the Irish got a hold of that and nicknamed the Methodist "Swaddlers." It did so much damage that it basically negated the Methodist push into Ireland and Wesley himself was grieved over the message. Sometimes God's love and warmth do not go across well with everyone!

And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.- Gen 21:9

Can you see the picture? There Sarah is enjoying the birth of Isaac and taking in what was bound to have been a priceless moment in her life... And what is this coming across her ears? The sound of cold hearted mockery and laughter?

Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: - Gen 21:10

It probably took all of 5 seconds for her to give those people the boot!

Shep... Unfortunately we will all have our Ishmael's in lifes path!

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Shep:

Having read of the history of Methodism I read about a preacher in Ireland who was preaching about our Lord Jesus when he was a "Babe in swaddling clothes." Trying to get across the message of Gods amazing love and warmth. Well the Irish got a hold of that and nicknamed the Methodist "Swaddlers." It did so much damage that it basically negated the Methodist push into Ireland and Wesley himself was grieved over the message. Sometimes God's love and warmth do not go across well with everyone!

And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.- Gen 21:9

Can you see the picture? There Sarah is enjoying the birth of Isaac and taking in what was bound to have been a priceless moment in her life... And what is this coming across her ears? The sound of cold hearted mockery and laughter?

Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: - Gen 21:10

It probably took all of 5 seconds for her to give those people the boot!

Shep... Unfortunately we will all have our Ishmael's in lifes path!

I do get the picture..God's love was so amazing He gave His Son for All..You know one of the hardest things I had to accept as a child of God was that..That He died for ALL...Amazing....We read that, we hear that, but we really deep down don't accept that..we can't grip the fact that Jesus die for that child molester, the one that took the innocent of a 5 year old child. Damage that was done to that child later when they were seeking God, and in a pulpit a preacher hammered away about the Laws of Moses and condemned that child to hell for sex out of marriage. The one that walked away, thinking ...I am going to hell, and there is nothing I can do, not because she did anything, but for what was done to her....That child, carried all that inside for 50 years, from the beginning of her young life to the moment, she encountered the Truth of the Amazing Love of Jesus..the Jesus that said, forgive, for I died for him also, forgive that my Truth has been perverted, forgive so I can forgive...See it took all of 5 minutes for that preacher to destroy a fragile heart anyway, of a child that had grown up in church and loved God so much, but one that was seeking a deeper relationship with Jesus....So in all of 5 minutes... I turned from Jesus to sin..figured if I was going to hell for someone molesting me..I might as well go out with a bang....Jesus is the healer, the Truth and the Light in darkness....When I finally found the Jesus of Love, the One that would love me for All my sins, and the One that was not letting someone molest me, but was really standing beside me and helping me to go to the place of peace and love...I found the Truth...He did not destroy my life...He gave me life.....He gave life to those who molested me..satan controlled that..Jesus did not, and He was there with me the whole way, protecting the heart..that heart was shattered in church one day, because of the misuse of the Truth....one that took...25 years...for Jesus to heal...And darling He healed it....He has sent me on the most amazing journey with Him and gave me a ministry that is so amazing and miracle happening each day.....One that is wholly lead by Him in all I do....One that helps others heal...all by LOVE...not preaching or gospel sharing...Just LOVE....

That was as big to me as the earthquake is now for others....Jesus is nothing but LOVE and He can't destroy what He loves....He will allow evil to destroy, but in the long run...His glory will come out of the rubble...The 4 month old child found alive, the others alive in all this mess...the lives saved....the community pulling together...the nations answering the call for help...no matter how deep in debt these nations are..they will send aid and money...that is God's Glory, His Love....His children not scared of the radiation flying to Japan and searching for others...That is Love....so yes the God's of the Old Testament did destroy cities, people, but all for the Love of His children...Why did He destroy Sodom? Because of the molestation of men....He did destroy and quite capable of doing so now, but then why would He have sent His Son to die for ALL.....Makes no sense to me.....Jesus paid the price for All, so there is no need for God to destroy what His Son die for....Anyway that is only my personal opinion on the destruction around the world....

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
He did destroy and quite capable of doing so now, but then why would He have sent His Son to die for ALL.....Makes no sense to me.....Jesus paid the price for All, so there is no need for God to destroy what His Son die for....Anyway that is only my personal opinion on the destruction around the world....
Jesus did die for all, but the vast majority reject Him and will not be saved.

Mt 7 Narrow is the way that leads to life and FEW there be that find it.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
More fallout from the Japan quake

Experts play down 'low levels' of radiation
http://www.3news.co....68/Default.aspx

It has been predicted, by Moon man Ken Ring that an increase in activity in NZ is likely during these times when the full moon is closest to the earth.

Days of potential increase in activity

5, 19, 20, 21 March; 17, 18 April

http://www.predictwe...D=339&type=home

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unreal devastation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOfy1CoxrMo