Laudata SI

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, of course, Sunday heals relationships, for what else but a particular day of the week, would? Who would dare try and resolve an issue on a Thursday or Friday? Dispute and disparage all that you like from Monday to Saturday, then reserve Sunday for the day of reconciliation. For, since Christ was raised on a Sunday, clearly no other day has any efficacy to love, make amends and heal wounds. For it is quite obvious that every miracle of healing and act of conversion, that was documented in the Book of Acts or referenced in the Epistles, was performed on a Sunday. Why not build an altar, in honour of the day Sunday...?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, of course, Sunday heals relationships, for what else but a particular day of the week, would? Who would dare try and resolve an issue on a Thursday or Friday? Dispute and disparage all that you like from Monday to Saturday, then reserve Sunday for the day of reconciliation. For, since Christ was raised on a Sunday, clearly no other day has any efficacy to love, make amends and heal wounds. For it is quite obvious that every miracle of healing and act of conversion, that was documented in the Book of Acts or referenced in the Epistles, was performed on a Sunday. Why not build an altar, in honour of the day Sunday...?
This is done more so with Saturday by those of the SDA religion, impaho.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, no, no, Christ was raised on a Sunday, therefore we only worship and reconcile on a Sunday.

Rom 14:5, One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rom 14:5, One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
well, in all truth, the latter position is more correct. ...you know that I was being entirely facetious in my previous posts, right?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Everyone has been perfectly successful to prove the absolute unanimity behind a Sunday Resurrection. THAT IS WHERE I SAY THE ONLY UNITY IN THE CHURCH EXISTS REALLY.

Now I only wonder why Walter Veith can or will or may not say anything at all?