Lawmakers in Israel are Proposing Dividing up the Temple Mount in Fulfillment of Prophecy. We are in the final 3 years before the return of Yeshua

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
We are now in the final 3 years before the return of Yeshua in 2026 AD, because 2026 is the year 6,000 from creation and also exactly 2,000 years since the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD. 7,000 years have been appointed for the existence of this earth, with the last 1,000 years set apart, beginning in the year 6,000. And the year of the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD was precisely the year 4,000 from creation. It was the 80th yovel year since the beginning of creation, which according to the Torah must happen every 50 years. And the year 6,000 is the 120th yovel year. This is why according to the prophet Hosea, Yeshua will return after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years. Because 2,000 years from the anointing of Yeshua in the year 4,000 from creation in 26 AD is the year 6,000 in 2026 AD. As it is written, "after two days he will revive us, on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. His going out is sure as the dawn. He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth". Hosea 6:2-3. In these next 3 years the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed, as it is written, "who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain". Zechariah 4:7. And the third temple in Jerusalem will be constructed in its place, on Mount Moriah. As it is written, "go and measure the temple of God". Revelation 11:1. This will happen in preparation for the return of Yeshua. As it is written, "the Master whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the messenger of the covenant in whom you delight, behold, he is coming". Malachi 3:1. And according to the book of Revelation, the Temple Mount will be divided, as it is written, "but do not measure the court outside the temple, leave that out, for it will be given over to the nations". Revelation 11:2. And also the prophet Joel indicated that the land of God, which includes Mount Moriah, would be divided up. As is written, "I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my inheritance Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land". Joel 3:2. Lawmakers in Israel are already proposing dividing the Temple Mount, in fulfillment of these prophecy. As I have previously stated over the years, the Al-Aqsa Mosque will remain standing, because it is currently located where the outer court of the second temple was. Whereas the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed, where the second temple stood previously. Once the Dome of the Rock is destroyed and the temple construction begins, then we will all know that the return of Yeshua is imminent.

Screenshot-2023-06-30-at-12.46.05-PM-1.png

DJI_0303-copy.jpg

iStock-1397754134-copy-2.jpg

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A friend of mine wrote many books on when Christ was coming back. In the last one I read; he was claiming that Jesus would be returning in the year 2017 AD. As far as I recall, his prophetic book /utterances did not become reality.

You have the same problem; you have made claims on this forum that so far have not been realised. Since your prophetic posts have not come true, we are told in scripture that unless they come true that those persons are not a prophet that God has sent to point to focus the people of the earth on Christ's immanent return.

Your logic is no better than Ellen G. White's logic and we know that her theories about the return of the Lord have not yet been confirmed at all.

You are still welcome to provide us with your comedy of errors. It gives us something to chuckle over.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 4:7. And the third temple in Jerusalem will be constructed in its place, on Mount Moriah. As it is written, "go and measure the temple of God". Revelation 11:1. This will happen in preparation for the return of Yeshua.
You're making the same mistake as most here do, mixing the OT version of the end times with Revelation's narrative. Revelation 11 is not about dividing the temple mount in Jerusalem. Lol.

The only reason I post here today is that I honestly do not believe that we have any time left to see a rebuilt temple. Sorry. I know so many people's eschatological understanding relies on waiting for a rebuilt temple.

The "court outside the temple" is figurative language. This is not talking about just a little spot in Israel. This is speaking globally of all the lost souls alive just prior to the second coming. It describes an image of preservation, since the outer court is not measured and is overrun by the Gentiles. This amounts to the judgment of the living just prior to Yeshua's Arrival.

It might sound odd to measure the worshipers, but the word (μετρέω) can mean measure, count, or mete out. David Aune suggests this is an example of the figure of speech known as zeugma, one verb with two direct objects, only one of which fits the verb.​

This has to be completed prior to the second coming, by the measuring rod given to John, who must prophesy again, through God's written Word, to many nations and peoples and tongues. Because when Yeshua appears we will be like Him. For we shall see Him as He is.

There's five different types of Bible Prophecy. The OT version of the end times were based on the old Judaic Prophecies. Judaic Prophecies were conditional prophecies tied to Old Time Israel's behaviour during the 70 weeks. If the Old Time Jews would have redeemed the 70 weeks, we would have built Ezekiel's temple sometime during the middle ages already. While we watched an infant play beside a cobra's den, and a young man live to 100. These things can't happen during Revelation's thousand years. Here there's a different twist on Gog Magog, and a brand New Jerusalem.

I wouldn't worry about it now. Prophecy is difficult to decipher until it happens. And even then most WILL miss it due to their preconceived misconceptions.

Even though Paul said we are not in darkness so that day might overtake us as a thief, the Son of Man will still come at an hour that you do not expect.

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.​

Price action makes for market commentary. Trade the charts, do not trade a story. There's too many stories out there. When the weather remains inappropriate for visual flight rules, fly by instrumentation. Our instrumentation, our price action and charts are the 18 Prophetic Time Periods found in the Books of Daniel and Revelation. They testify that it has to be happening right now.

The man of sin has already taken his seat in the Temple of God. He has given his power and his throne and his great authority to the composite beast. I can hear the composite beast open it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. Paul's man of sin has already made war on the Two Witnesses.

The best news I can think to say here is that we won't need to worry about 7 years of preparations, or a big barn to stuff them in. We won't need 3.5 years of supplies. We might not even need a full year's worth. Something might happen anytime now and we could be 40 days away from one of the days of the Son of Man. Just like in the Days of Noah. Or the "day" of vengeance, in a "year" of recompense. In the style of a Hebrew Couplet.

"For the Lord has a day of vengeance,
a year of recompense for the cause of Zion.​

Five Types of Bible Prophecy:

1) Local Prophecy

Prophecy that pertains to a specific place, people or time. These would include Noah's flood, or Jonah's visit to the people of Nineveh. Maybe that Old Time King who saw his shadow move backwards, and Moses' dealings with Pharaoh and the curses of Egypt. Even when Jesus said to Peter: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times." You can think of more.

2) Messianic Prophecy

These had to do specifically with our Lord's first Visitation. Like Isaiah 52

He Was Pierced for Our Transgressions
Behold, my servant shall act wisely;
he shall be high and lifted up,
and shall be exalted.

As many were astonished at you—
his appearance was so marred, beyond human semblance,
and his form beyond that of the children of mankind—
so shall he sprinkle many nations.

Kings shall shut their mouths because of him,
for that which has not been told them they see,
and that which they have not heard they understand.

3) Day of the Lord Prophecy

Very peculiar in their structure. Like Isaiah 13. John MacArthur calls them near/far prophecies. In a Day of the Lord Prophecy the prophet can begin in an ancient Day of the Lord event to do with the Babylonians, and then can seem to peer down through the millennia to the final and ultimate Day of the Lord event that will include all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Luke 21 is like Isaiah 13 but in reverse. Here the Prophet begins at the culmination of the event, but then at verse 12 (But before all this), then backspaces to the original Day where the Lord will act, then at verse 25 concludes with the culmination. The chapter is split into thirds.

4) Judaic Prophecy

These are CONDITIONAL in nature. Prophecies that pertain specifically to Ancient Israel. IF you do this, then I will do that. IF they put away the bodies of their dead kings, THEN show them the plan of the Temple.

"If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God​

5) Apocalyptic Prophecy

Apocalyptic Prophesy has unique characteristics. These are the final end time prophecies. These prophecies hold to chronological order. Each of these have a beginning point in time, and an ending point in time. In Revelation, when that chronological order is broken, and the subject matter changes, a new prophecy will begin. There are 17 Apocalyptic prophecies, and 18 prophetic time periods, in the Books of Daniel and Revelation.

Peaceful Sabbath.