LBGT wedding disgusting !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worry not about what ye shall say , GOD will give our mouth the words that need to be said .
And either they reject or accept . THAT TOO is the work of GOD .
But what we cannot do , is just sit by , say nothing and hug folks to hell . That is opposite of the SPIRIT .
Speak truth .

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF we want to learn GOD , OPEN THEM BIBLES and start learning .

My Bible is read each day, as long as I have the time, during work it's a bit harder since I work a thirteen plus hour shift. So, maybe three times out of seven my Bible isn't read. With that said, I have read the Bible beginning to end three times now.

I still say that I think you're going to be surprised by who made it to heaven.

Reactions: Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Bible is read each day, as long as I have the time, during work it's a bit harder since I work a thirteen plus hour shift. So, maybe three times out of seven my Bible isn't read. With that said, I have read the Bible beginning to end three times now.

I still say that I think you're going to be surprised by who made it to heaven.
And most folks are gonna be shocked at who ends up at the lake of fire .
I dont assume to know . But one thing i do know . IF they dont follow the biblical Christ
they are Not His . And if we dont follow Christ the end is a lake of fire .
And JESUS dont lead us into sin or the acceptance of sin . A new heart is given .
I should know , i once embraced my sin and yet could still say the name of JESUS . How lost i was and headed right to the lake of fire .
Had anyone seen me back then , They would have assumed that man is going to the lake of fire .
BUT GOD sent grace , true faith and changed my heart . Thus we keep the same pattern . IF anyone
who calls themselves a christain , is a fornicator , a liar , a theif , homosexual , or any other sin ,
REBUKE THEM , CORRECT THEM . EVEN SEPERATE from their company , TILL THEY Repent .
MOST folks dont even know the true pattern anymore , IF they ever did know it . Warn a soul . Dont just
correct those who would warn , by telling them we would be suprised WHO ends up in heaven .
LOOK , i know most folks are too scared to say anything . I dont condemn them . BUT
dont attack one who is not afraid of man . LET ME WARN . PRAY FOR ME and others like me
that we will reach many and correct many . AND ALL by the grace of GOD . BUT dont try stopping us . WE DO , cause WE LOVE MY FRIEND .
And till folks learn the true AGAPE LOVE , they aint gonna know what love even is . Let a brother warn and remind .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:24-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My attitude towards gays and lesbians, etc, completely changed while
watching a movie called The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

There is a touching scene where two aging gay men, who were friends in
India when they were boys, reunited after many years of separation. It
made me realize that they are just as capable of bonding and affection as
straight folks, and just as capable of heartbreak too, and regrets.

LGBTQI folk are on the opposite side of the coin, but they are not a different
coin: they are the same coin, i.e. the human coin.

It's curious to me how so many Christians are willing to practice the golden
rule with liars, murderers, and adulterers, while refusing to extend equal
courtesy to folk whose gender values differ from their own.
_
your attitude changed when watching what .........a SECULAR FILM aimed to convert us to their cause .
IT worked on you too . But not on the lambs . I have no fear of what man or this society will one day soon
do to folks like me who wont conform . WE should never have abandoned the bible .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it... your thoughts?
I like your traditional attitude. I have one too. I usually don't engage in conversations about homosexuality since it is now becoming illegal to oppose homosexuality. But God has condemned it in the bible. Which is why some homosexuals try to cause God to be expelled from Government and the judicial system. So they can promote homosexuality and its acceptance.

I've never been attracted to members of the same sex so it's easy for me to cast judgment. I find some members good looking and so I say they are cool. But that doesn't mean I would want to engage in sexual relations with them, just the opposite. I find members of the opposite sex attractive.

I'm not overly judgmental of homosexuals, but biologically and scientifically it's wrong in the physical aspect. The only science that even comes close to supporting homosexuality is psychology. And psychology is a misfit pseudo science to being with. So one can easily see how it's acceptance stems from the psychology disciplines.

Reactions: Wrangler

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your attitude changed when watching what .........a SECULAR FILM aimed to convert us to their cause .
IT worked on you too . But not on the lambs . I have no fear of what man or this society will one day soon
do to folks like me who wont conform . WE should never have abandoned the bible .
I was going to say pretty much the same thing, but decided not to. You're my voice Amigo!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they are not a different
coin: they are the same coin, i.e. the human coin.

The human coin? You got to be kidding in your lack of discernment, willfully refusing to acknowledge the divisions the Adversary is creating among us.

It's curious to me how so many Christians are willing to practice the golden rule with liars, murderers, and adulterers, while refusing to extend equal
courtesy to folk whose gender values differ from their own.

This thread is not about liars, murderers, and adulterers. If you want to discuss that, feel free to start another thread.

Liars, murderers, and adulterers don't mock traditional marriage between a man and a woman while demanding their criminal, as well as sinful actions, be treated AS IF EQUAL to its antonyms, truth tellers, life givers and savers and those who keep the faith.

Reactions: dev553344

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:24-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13:4-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬
The crazy thing is, the scripture you quoted from Romans, has nothing to do with homosexuality.

So that being said, this is what I refer to as taking the Lords name in vain, quoting scripture to use as a legalistic weapon to destroy those who are coming to God.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And most folks are gonna be shocked at who ends up at the lake of fire .
I dont assume to know . But one thing i do know . IF they dont follow the biblical Christ
they are Not His . And if we dont follow Christ the end is a lake of fire .
And JESUS dont lead us into sin or the acceptance of sin . A new heart is given .
I should know , i once embraced my sin and yet could still say the name of JESUS . How lost i was and headed right to the lake of fire .
Had anyone seen me back then , They would have assumed that man is going to the lake of fire .
BUT GOD sent grace , true faith and changed my heart . Thus we keep the same pattern . IF anyone
who calls themselves a christain , is a fornicator , a liar , a theif , homosexual , or any other sin ,
REBUKE THEM , CORRECT THEM . EVEN SEPERATE from their company , TILL THEY Repent .
MOST folks dont even know the true pattern anymore , IF they ever did know it . Warn a soul . Dont just
correct those who would warn , by telling them we would be suprised WHO ends up in heaven .
LOOK , i know most folks are too scared to say anything . I dont condemn them . BUT
dont attack one who is not afraid of man . LET ME WARN . PRAY FOR ME and others like me
that we will reach many and correct many . AND ALL by the grace of GOD . BUT dont try stopping us . WE DO , cause WE LOVE MY FRIEND .
And till folks learn the true AGAPE LOVE , they aint gonna know what love even is . Let a brother warn and remind .
Your teaching a gospel of salvation earned by works of the flesh.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The crazy thing is, the scripture you quoted from Romans, has nothing to do with homosexuality.

So that being said, this is what I refer to as taking the Lords name in vain, quoting scripture to use as a legalistic weapon to destroy those who are coming to God.
How can you read that and say it has nothing to do with homosexuality? It specifically talks about it?

Reactions: Wrangler

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are plenty of anti-homosexuality scriptures as well as scriptures that condemn the lack of love. Healthy love is required for salvation, not defiled love. Healthy love desires that others become healthy, mentally and physically and spiritually.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your teaching a gospel of salvation earned by works of the flesh.

Jesus taught that some will be cast into the lake of fire because of their lack of works, John the revelator taught that some would be cast into the lake of fire because of their wicked works. Don't confuse the grace of the Lord to resurrect and the blood of the Lord to redeem with some sort of fake religion that teaches heaven for the wicked simply because they have faith.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus taught that some will be cast into the lake of fire because of their lack of works, John the revelator taught that some would be cast into the lake of fire because of their wicked works. Don't confuse the grace of the Lord to resurrect and the blood of the Lord to redeem with some sort of fake religion that teaches heaven for the wicked simply because they have faith.
The wicked, lol you don’t have a clue what you are posting, sodom and Egypt will condemn you.

Religion? That’s all you have is your conceited good works gospel of love plus works of the flesh. you and your cohort amigo haven’t a clue what the Agape or the gospel of Jesus Christ is. I’ll be waiting for you to post all your scripture of Jesus speaking against homosexuality and condemning them to hell.

have at it!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you read that and say it has nothing to do with homosexuality? It specifically talks about it?
In your Pious perverted mind I’m sure it does.

Try reading it again carefully, without the influence of vain glory and mans fallible doctrine.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are plenty of anti-homosexuality scriptures as well as scriptures that condemn the lack of love. Healthy love is required for salvation, not defiled love. Healthy love desires that others become healthy, mentally and physically and spiritually.
Oh, I see you quote the law of God to them?

are you a lawyer?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The wicked, lol you don’t have a clue what you are posting, sodom and Egypt will condemn you.

Religion? That’s all you have is your conceited good works gospel of love plus works of the flesh. you and your cohort amigo haven’t a clue what the Agape or the gospel of Jesus Christ is. I’ll be waiting for you to post all your scripture of Jesus speaking against homosexuality and condemning them to hell.

have at it!
You indicated that you know the gospel of Christ so why would I post scripture in this thread. I don't think it is required by the OP either. You can look up your own scripture, and yes I could quote plenty of scriptures where Jesus himself is talking about who he will cast into the lake of fire. And if we are to believe that John the revelator received his revelations from the Holy Spirit then Jesus or God is also talking about who will be cast into the lake of fire there also.

Works alone won't save you that is true, and no one here is worthy to be the judge either as far as I know. I leave judgment up to Christ. It's his mantle.

And what's this? Sodom and Egypt will condemn me? Sodom and Egypts judgment were already issued, and they were condemned. In fact many suggest that Sodom and Egypt were condemned for a multitude of reasons, one of which was not helping the poor in their community. Which is exactly what Christ is talking about when he says there are those that will be cast into the lake of fire in Matthew 25:31-46.

BTW your lack of understanding of the scriptures is showing. Keep studying and learning what the Holy Spirit is. It's not homosexual any which way you look at it, since that would be blasphemy.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I see you quote the law of God to them?

are you a lawyer?

Better to be a lawyer and give good counsel than to be a hypocrite or criminal. Our first responsibility is to live correct lives and just lives and then to teach that to others and lead them to Christ.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You indicated that you know the gospel of Christ so why would I post scripture in this thread. I don't think it is required by the OP either. You can look up your own scripture, and yes I could quote plenty of scriptures where Jesus himself is talking about who he will cast into the lake of fire. And if we are to believe that John the revelator received his revelations from the Holy Spirit then Jesus or God is also talking about who will be cast into the lake of fire there also.

Works alone won't save you that is true, and no one here is worthy to be the judge either as far as I know. I leave judgment up to Christ. It's his mantle.

And what's this? Sodom and Egypt will condemn me? Sodom and Egypts judgment were already issued, and they were condemned. In fact many suggest that Sodom and Egypt were condemned for a multitude of reasons, one of which was not helping the poor in their community. Which is exactly what Christ is talking about when he says there are those that will be cast into the lake of fire in Matthew 25:31-46.

BTW your lack of understanding of the scriptures is showing. Keep studying and learning what the Holy Spirit is. It's not homosexual any which way you look at it, since that would be blasphemy.
Spare me the charismatic crap, and quote those scriptures of Jesus condemning the homosexuals to hell.

Reactions: dev553344