Learning Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we pick out a denomination that suits us, or choose to believe certain things - keep in mind your only purpose for living in this world. We all believe something about something - but the reason for all things should be a believers main intention. Purposely learning, growing in the understanding of what it is our father is doing in the world, and in you, this very moment.

You do not have to say 'I'm right and they are wrong.' There will be instances of that but that is not why you are being lead. You are being lead to him - to learn him. Everything in the world is working toward your focus of who you are, and how you got to be who you are. Allow your father to teach you - realize he is God and you are not. You may have his nature but you will still act out that old man syndrome, on more occasions than not. Your only hope is; in you as your only hope! Knowledge of the hope that is in you - will be your growth in Christ. Mind renewal to the will and purpose of God for creating all things by Christ.

Last edited:

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we pick out a denomination that suits us, or choose to believe certain things - keep in mind your only purpose for living in this world. We all believe something about something - but the reason for all things should be a believers main intention. Purposely learning, growing in the understanding of what it is our father is doing in the world, and in you, this very moment.

You do not have to say 'I'm right and they are wrong.' There will be instances of that but that is not why you are being lead. You are being lead to him - to learn him. Everything in the world is working toward your focus of who you are, and how you got to be who you are. Allow your father to teach you - realize he is God and you are not. You may have his nature but you will still act out that old man syndrome, on more occasions than not. Your only hope is; in you as your only hope! Knowledge of the hope that is in you - will be your growth in Christ. Mind renewal to the will and purpose of God for creating all things by Christ.

That we all might ‘to learn Him’…
The cause of the heart to rejoice…
Be blessed in that learning and rejoicing…

A fellow learner and rejoicer, Not me

Reactions: soul man

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@soul man In the end it's the local church's desire for Biblical doctrine - or not, as the case may be - that proves to be pivotal...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That we all might ‘to learn Him’…
The cause of the heart to rejoice…
Be blessed in that learning and rejoicing…

A fellow learner and rejoicer, Not me
@Not me We never stop learning, do we? 2 Peter 3.18..."Grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ".

Reactions: Not me