Leave Kate Alone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a royals watcher... but I can feel for the young woman who made a video just released that she had major surgery and they found cancer and she is undergoing Chemo.

And the news is dissecting every bit of it... even though they are speculating with no idea what kind it was cause Kate said she just wants her privacy.

But they have decided that she must have had a hysterectomy...

Poor girl I am certain has to be scared and she she just did not want the kids to know it was serious....

At least it is taking the conversation from Trump and the money he says he does not have for Monday and the woman who is
about to take his property.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will say it is a bit curious that both Kate and Charles would have a cancer diagnosis around the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: Adrift

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Underground sources say... Kate is out of the picture because corrupt elites guilty of crimes against humanity are currently being take out. In her case, that would mean she is either a suspect or she has been rescued and hidden for her own safety.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will say it is a bit curious that both Kate and Charles would have a cancer diagnosis around the same time.
Why is it curious? That's a really daft thing to say.
I am not a royals watcher... but I can feel for the young woman who made a video just released that she had major surgery and they found cancer and she is undergoing Chemo.

And the news is dissecting every bit of it... even though they are speculating with no idea what kind it was cause Kate said she just wants her privacy.

But they have decided that she must have had a hysterectomy...

Poor girl I am certain has to be scared and she she just did not want the kids to know it was serious....

At least it is taking the conversation from Trump and the money he says he does not have for Monday and the woman who is
about to take his property.
It's terrible how the media thrive on supposition and rumour. We stopped buying newspapers for this reason. They have built her up and now want to knock her down. They are leaches.

Reactions: Adrift and Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly the Media and The Royals have a love hate relationship. As Royals it’s part of their remit to inform media and keep the British people aware of things. However because they chose to keep things secret there was so much speculation on social media, within the press, she felt the only way forward was to release the statement and video. It didn’t really shut the media up and all we had was reems of speculation about which cancer, where ect ect
All those who had speculated suddenly had compassion.