Lee isn't saved. Thank you for agreeing with me: for His Salvation.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
In regard to the matter of salvation, what does Lee want?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
In regard to the matter of salvation, what does Lee want?

Lee is a very famous person, in the Music World, both secular, and Christian.
He's a Bass player, who has played on everything from The Beach Boys, to Phil Keaggy, to James Taylor.... Literally multiplied thousands of albums.
He's literally played on just about everyone's album, at least once, = Pop,Country, Jazz, Christian since the 60's.
He's toured with many various famous artist you would recognize, for over 40 yrs.
Lee is sort of a Music Industry Standard Virtuoso Bass player, who is very renown and highly sought after for his talent, all over the world.

He is older now, and he's agnostic, but not anti-Christian.
Lee has the typical issue that self made famous people generally have, and that is...they just are too busy to worry about it, regarding Heaven, Hell.
And the reality is.... that strong willed, talented, confident people who have a lot of money and are famous..... well, this is a difficult transition into Christianity unless something happens to them that causes them to pause and think.

Lee has played with literally hundreds of Christian Artists, and he is not unfamiliar with God, and the Gospel, but, he just has not found that place where He went to God through Christ, yet.
So, as he is "laid up" with an injury or 2, he is going to be forced to think about his END, and that is a very good time for Jesus to reach His heart and save Him.

Reactions: Matthias

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Mr Lee does seem most polite and composed after his accident. He has a most wonderful beard. Does remind me very much of Moses.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Mr Lee does seem most polite and composed after his accident. He has a most wonderful beard. Does remind me very much of Moses.

Hey Prim,

Yes. Leland Sklar. "Lee"< is quite a story, still in the making.
A truly remarkable person.
If you like music, any.......any genre, for the last 55 yrs, he's probably played Bass on some of it.

He needs to be born again.
He's older, he's getting close to eternity.
Thank you for believing for his Salvation.

Reactions: Prim

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Father God, I pray that You will reveal the salvation of Your Son Jesus to Lee? Show him how much You love him by giving up Your son for him, In Jesus Name, Amen