Legal Underage Marriage, Legal Polygamy, (Exo-Polictics Act) (Subject Delay)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Background Revisiting God's Law)

1. Genesis 5 Genealogy
2. Genesis 11 Genealogy
3. Genesis 18 Genealogy

Three Sets o 10 Commandments
1. Exodus 32:15
2. Exodus 32:15
3. Joshua 8:32/Exodus 32:18-19

1. God and Man (Atonement s, Freewill Allowances, Damnable Heresies)
2. God and Church (Dispensation s/Spiritual Renewal s)
3. God and Man's Generations (Dead Flesh Accusation/Lack of Unified Field)

(It wasn't time for the New Testament, the Law is Incomplete, God wasn't finished his "dead flesh accusation", then God Provided more information, and this is where humanity just failed understanding)

1. Luke's Genealogy
2. Matthew's Genealogy
3. Revelation's Genealogy of the Tribes (Complete, including "Joseph the Blessings/Unified Field")
-End of Background (God stops his measure of disputing, satan's suicide pleasures, and apart of this "dead flesh issue" is a mainstay until humanity is dead, no more blind and dumb death, the natural state of man is offset, until humanity is dead) (God gave Edward Leedskalnin the power to euthanize jews and minorities, then to discern what he wanted to do faithfully, this is how God answered his willingness to content with satan's natural state of suicide pleasure, until some offsets are introduced shortly before humanity is dead)

Humanity Failed in Understanding, Where "Underage Marriages and Polygamy" Come into Play, some Notes* (Satan's Legal Rights)

(Thinking ..............)

1. Luke's Genealogy = "Angels Male" - All the Sons of Man in Old Testament
2. Matthew's Genealogy = "Angels Female" - Equilavent on lesser terms for family, of Sons of Man under Joseph
3. Revelation's Genealogy = "God's Mercies" - Illustration/Demonstration of God's willingness to conclude the Gospel's Program and afford, Equal Potential

Excerpt - Addendum
*(note - this is a natural part of human history, and a reality that is revisited accordingly, satan's need to delete history is mental illness, each successive generation god cracks down on that more .............. said this for public safety, I will eventually have the power of euthanasia, satan can choose suffering painfully until it dies, it doesn't dictate the people's abilities to have access to god's mercies, in the mean time, its good to see them take their lives in a suicide, parade pain and death, that their response to god's angels, that may be less profitable eventually, that is why god will give the son of man the power to resolve that openly and quickly with euthanasia, that resolve that kind of suicide pleasure) (I make the decision, all minority police officers/politicians, will be euthanized immediately, then i do that, then if the minorities parade against me, I can kill them immediately again, and again and again, they mean nothing, and its a big joke ............. god will give me the power to euthanize for a reason, this is the only profitable course of action, in going forward, and not making this a parade of suicide pleasure) (Edward Leedskalnin, made a few decision, within God's Tolerances on the issues, and the people eventually followed along, and the rest is history)

xBphlfJ.jpg

(All the women in Matthew's Genealogy in the New Testament, had or have, Blond Hair and Blue Eyes)

(we were going ot include an excerpt about vietnam, and how that asian women that claimed to be Nguyen Van Lem's, "wife", was not only a fake, but that never took place .............. instead of saying that, its funny that in reality, various women ended up flooding to vietnam at that time)

Restatement - Broken Family Training Camp - Edward Leedskalnin

tEYcEpq.jpg

coralcastlerocks.com/2016/07/newspaper-clip-after-hurricane-andrew.html

Notes* God's activities for humanity in regards to his mercies, are, very clearly defined with the "son of man"............These relationships "echo" within humanity. Because "abraham/sarai or Lazarus" equation, is, a "pre-destined family unit", as long as one of those units are living then both are technically living, or tied to the other, with or without a body. Typically, its sin, or those individuals were derided by sin, or sin diversities. Most of the time, without a complete understanding in this specific association...................It was Edward Leedskalnin's Goal to address these families and he did that for a few years. Those families ended up, signing documents attributing good works on his behalf in many areas and things were lost and deleted.

Very easily, you can understand that "polygamy and underage marriage" is simply a way of life, and apart of god's design. It doesn't mean that, those individuals were together in "polygamy" with each other, no, it means, their situations paralleled what we can understand as polygamy and underage marriage, in those associations.

Contrary, to that, "Polygamy" with the son of man, is with individuals without those associations, because that is unclean. Remember King David, had many "comcumbines", they were not wives or anything, but acted like they were associated. In the New Testament that is more correctly classified as, a, mitigating of the disadvantaged, or a get well support/treatment.

Exekiel's Declarations
"People Rising out of their Graves" (Dead Flesh Revealed, Ezekiel 38:11)
2. "Gog and Magog" (Polygamy for the Son of Man) (edit - understanding of natural unified field association in human design)
3. "Judah Joined to Joseph" (Unified Field of matter/energy, Ezekiel 37:16)

Dealing with "God's mercies, and identification with humanities disposition as a result of its sin, and illustrations of that", that is what the events of revelation are about. There just about or only, Three Major Points of Ezekiel, people often reference when speaking of the "Revelation of the Lord's Coming". (Like I said, there will be rights for, *Special Families*, rights to a *Universal Income*, and rights for in the very least, *Cross Government Association/Political Ties.

Moving forwards, I don't plan on changing this earth's doings that much, the goal is to give people the opportunity, off world, and to makes rules changes there, when things begin, that is the more profitable approach.

(everyone I can use in god's mercies will have a fresh start, I said very long ago, that the prison population will be all freed, but later on, in other places, euthanasia polices will be more frequent, also that the disabled and elderly will be fully benefited, but, i have to use "indentured servitude", to move people around............that it is one of my goals not to be seen as a ruler or politician, more then providing the opportunity and ensuring the people benefit, that is how god views the situation)

(and I would also protect you from minorities and jewish people, isolating them from god's mercies, generally speaking. Enough people will have to die to produce rings around earth, but, nothing more has to come of that, giving god a complete answer, regardless of that, many people will be saved, just not the majority of humanity)

(like mass parallels some unified field activities, but the reverse is true, the uncleanness of humanity perhaps removed the rings there were in place around earth, that would of been there echoing god's actions originally, like we said it won't take much to restore that, if the propensity to unified field has increased over time, and humanity has multiplied in inces*, and sin, to offset that)

EDIT

(when Edward Leedskalnin, resurrected Hitler after he was blew apart by a bomb, he didn't overtly claim that, I am the law and the authority, he claimed, God has made provision for his anointed) (then if you follow history, they send many people flooding into those places, knowing they would only die .......... but rather, know that Edward Leedskalnin was faithful in his way, he would unfortunately have to sever ties in those places)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 2
David Koresh and the Branch Davidians

2NjVC1e.jpg

time.com/5115201/waco-siege-standoff-fbi-david-koresh/

The Real Story behind WACO, you don't have to be the "son of man", to fall into those arguments or to have strength, however, he simply decided to leave earth. But because he didn't want to teach anything, and got the wrong kind of attention, this was passed off as a murder/suicide. The more strength there is to the argument for those individuals the more closer they may mirror the circumstances of the "son of man".

f1BxGnv.jpg

God isn't doing much, and the reality of the situation is, that individuals are being saved, even as humanity pleasures itself with suicide and dead flesh. Now, having no sin with god, or the saved. Many people knew he would leave earth, they also knew they couldn't do anything about it, and he would pass it off as a murder/suicide, if the caused a commotion, and the rest is history. (David Realized at some level, the truth resulting from his stay on earth would, only upset the salvation individuals were benefiting from, with man's suicide pleasures meaning nothing. Disturbing that process, without the strength, to eliminate the pain and suffering, jewish people and minorities pleasure themselves in, was unclean in his eyes, and he believed there was an appointed time, and "son of man", to mend that situation). So as we've said the rest is history, as is recorded.
Why was 1993 So Important, the 1993 Twin Tower Bombings, NYC, no direct relation?
(faith challenge question/response)

Qczvprj.jpg

(they kept seeing glimpses of a complex with no damage, as the building was burned down, its very difficult to believe they found human remains .............. he thought of the conclusion in advance, that included, the testimonies of the false witnesses and their circumstances)

Jewish People and Minorities, are what? A Virus, and they migrate to energy centers of earth involved in different generations, as "unified field potential resonances", tied to the unseen earth rings.

Now "11 years (joseph's dream", is a Solar Year of 11 Years".................I would of been 11 Years old in 1993, and event would of taken place in NYC, that would of disbursed the jewish population, but now it is good to say that the majority of them will die there, when I ascend to the "ensign of nations according to isaiah"................we need not only these people to die, but a considerable number of people need to die on earth 1 to 2 billion, not only that. but. Humanity needs to die as a false witness in the climax of its suicide pleasure in fully displace before its dead, if it continues in sin. That means the unified field/earth rings and those implications are very important to initialize. This was a gift from David Koresh to me personally.

Coincidentally, 27 Years from Nostradamus from 1993 = 12/21/2020

(truth comes from god's angels, and more is sometimes given out of that, as jewish and minorities are euthanized and put to death for their suicide pleasure with my testimony. Me spilling "cough" coffee on my closes watching something "iffy" on tv or online, doesn't mean anything. It motivates, state funded incest, and ethnic suicide with me, but that is, their natural state) (I will do what we talked about for the good of the people, but bottom line is the accountability of humanity with god)

Last edited: