Let brotherly love continue

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews 13:1

The above verse is so short but it is sweet. It is the answer to many problems and conflicts. It is the way to peace.

Oftentimes pride and unforgiveness stand in the way of showing brotherly love. But we are to put aside pride and unforgiveness, and love the brethren.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following verses are good in order to examine ourselves...to see if we are abiding in Christ. Or is our "religion" vain, prideful?

1 John 2:9-11
9He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. 10He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 11But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But this is the internet....

So I make a post:
This looks like a circle. It might not be though and it's possibly an oval. But it looks like the intention was to be a circle.

Replies:
You just don't understand the history of circles

How could you be so evil as to suggest its not a circle. You just hate God.

You are a heretic to think that imperfect circles are a part of God's kingdom.

Circles are actually sinful and God loves only ovals now with the new Covenant. Circles are old Covenant and hateful.

You are using the wrong pronouns of ovals and circles....that just violence! These new pronouns of square, octagon and triangle are the only loving thing to say. How dare you claim to love when promoting violence in this way.

Shapes are way too much for my brain to understand....I much prefer blobs. They don't have a name. Why does there have to be labeled shapes? Can't everyone get along?

This is a new government conspiracy to poison the masses. You are just being used by your corporate masters to believe in Circles and ovals. I'm the only one who really knows that your circle isn't really closed. You should resist such shadow government control.

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So I make a post:
This looks like a circle. It might not be though and it's possibly an oval. But it looks like the intention was to be a circle.

Replies:

Circles are actually sinful and God loves only ovals now with the new Covenant. Circles are old Covenant and hateful.

You are using the wrong pronouns of ovals and circles....that just violence! These new pronouns of square, octagon and triangle are the only loving thing to say. How dare you claim to love when promoting violence in this way.

Shapes are way too much for my brain to understand....I much prefer blobs. They don't have a name. Why does there have to be labeled shapes? Can't everyone get along?

This is a new government conspiracy to poison the masses. You are just being used by your corporate masters to believe in Circles and ovals. I'm the only one who really knows that your circle isn't really closed. You should resist such shadow government control.
Correct, this is how ppl respond to what is said on the internet.
This however does not constitute TRUTH !

Many say their own or another's private or corporate interpretation, thus corrupting or else excusing the verbiage of God's word.

If the word say this and we must act hear or say a certain way then that is what God means!

Jesus reintegrated, his Father's commands on love of God & others then added his own....

John 13:34-35​

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So I make a post:

Replies:

It's a sphere... you just have a limited way of looking at it. ;)

Also, hello.

-Jarrod

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano and JohnDB

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following verses are good in order to examine ourselves...to see if we are abiding in Christ. Or is our "religion" vain, prideful?

1 John 2:9-11
9He who says he is in the light, and hates his brother, is in darkness until now. 10He who loves his brother abides in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him. 11But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.
So lets really see if we have what the world considers to be loving your brother
OR is it what GOD considers LOVING the brethren .
Let me remind us of something .
IS IT LOVE or even loving to embrace the sins of others , to turn a blind eye to the errors of brethren in the church
and just say nothing in order to just get along .
LETS allow the word of GOD to answer that .
YE SHALL NOT HATE YOUR NEIGHBOR in your heart , you shall in any correct them and not allow SIN upon them .
OOOOPS , guess that is a big fat no . ITS HATE to do so .
But now allow me to remind us of what paul also wrote .
He was correcting the corinthian church for its errors and etc
HE then says THOUGH THE MORE ABUNDANTELY I LOVE YOU , THE LESS I BE LOVED . OH YEAH LOVE CORRECTS . OH YEAH IT DO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you see , perhaps the real question that is just a begging n pleading to be asked is THIS
ARE WE FOLLOWING THE LOVE OF GOD , that cometh OF GOD
OR are we being decieved by many men and leaders and are accepting RATHER the love of the world that cometh OF THE WORLD .
BIBLE TIME my dear dear friends. BIBLE TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, this is how ppl respond to what is said on the internet.
This however does not constitute TRUTH !

Many say their own or another's private or corporate interpretation, thus corrupting or else excusing the verbiage of God's word.

If the word say this and we must act hear or say a certain way then that is what God means!

Jesus reintegrated, his Father's commands on love of God & others then added his own....

John 13:34-35​

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

The thing is , more andmore folks are fast to buy this version . Instead of understanding it
they simply follow the worlds version .
THEY FORGET THE AS I HAVE LOVED YOU PART . AS JESUS LOVED . not as do the world but as JESUS LOVED.
and i sure seem to remember a lot of good and wholesome correction HE gave to THEM . LOVE DO CORRECT .
\The love of the world only accepts the works of the flesh and do it in the name of what it thinketh is love .
But the LOVE OF GOD corrects the works of the flesh . EVERY apostel had the LOVE OF GOD in them
and EVERY APOSTEL corrected sin and error within the church and also reminded the church to do the same .
SO the question is , DO WE FOLLOW , DO WE HAVE the LOVE OF GOD that cometh of GOD upon our hearts
by the HOLY GHOST
or , or are we following a love that the flesh does embrace , the love of the world that cometh of the world .
ANY LOVE that cometh of GOD would have LOVED TRUTH . the love that cometh of the world will loveth a lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the LOVE OF GOD corrects the works of the flesh . EVERY apostel had the LOVE OF GOD in them
and EVERY APOSTEL corrected sin and error within the church and also reminded the church to do the same .
SO the question is , DO WE FOLLOW , DO WE HAVE the LOVE OF GOD that cometh of GOD upon our hearts
by the HOLY GHOST
or , or are we following a love that the flesh does embrace
I agree. We should correct sin and error. We can do that while still having the love of God in our hearts towards another.

However, the flesh often rebels against correction, even when delivered gently. In that case, only the Holy Spirit can deal with that person....that they will see where they need correction.

1Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Galatians 6:1

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. We should correct sin and error. We can do that while still having the love of God in our hearts towards another.

However, the flesh often rebels against correction, even when delivered gently. In that case, only the Holy Spirit can deal with that person....that they will see where they need correction.

1Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Galatians 6:1
And if they heed not correction the step is to remove them out of the church . That is part of the pattern too .
Cause leaven DO leaven .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the trenches , the last hour call has been made . Contenders for the true faith , MOUNT UP
the calavries of men riding fast and furious leaving nothing but deceptoins and delusions upon any and ever house
they take hold upon . BIBLES UP , for the war for the souls of men rages on in these final hours on earth .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And let us all remember what love is...

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Often it seems on forums that the worst side of "Christians" appear. I wonder if we were speaking face to face if words would be so sharp and unkind?

Galatians 5:13-15
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Often it seems on forums that the worst side of "Christians" appear. I wonder if we were speaking face to face if words would be so sharp and unkind?

Galatians 5:13-15
13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Yes often folks have no idea also of the heart of some who are warning . They often see the dire warnings
and yet see it as hateful or an attack . That too happens a lot .
Folks cannot see the heart and desire that none do perish behind some of those who often do warn .
This has also happend . A lot of pastors , for many years now , have not had the right approach to sin and error in the church .
I cant remember the last time i seen elders , bishops , deacons , pators or etc that even sound one bit grave .
And yet was being grave not also a requirement . Not only that but for years
men have been feminized . I see more boldness in women and men acting more like these quiet passive ladies .
Most men who now run the churches are so feminine like its unbelievable .
And now what used to be known as a man is seen a bigoted or just hateful and a loud Chauvinst pig .
Then when one who is sincere , grave , and actually does love the sheep appears
they cannot recognize them as even being christain anymore .
If we but read the bible again , and did so for ourselves , we would actaully see what true men LOOKED like .
What true men taught and how true men behaved and taught others to behave .
But if all we have is todays men in todays churches to look at , then we do not have an example of JESUS CHRIST nor the apostles .
Now i aint saying this about all the leaders , but i sure am saying it about most leaders within christendom .
Truly things would have cleared up had people really sat and learned the bible well for themselves .
This is why i often make that very call and reminder for us to just get back into those pages .
Watch as that mind is tranformed from todays way of thinking back into the PURE and holy way we ought to have done .