Let God be true and every man a liar - Rom 3:4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Retrobyter said:
7 Lift up your heads, O gates!
and be lifted up, O ancient doors!
that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is the King of glory?
The LORD, strong and mighty,
the LORD, mighty in battle!
9 Lift up your heads, O gates!
and be lifted up, O ancient doors!
that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD of hosts,
he is the King of glory!
Selah
RSV

This hasn't happened, yet! ESPECIALLY not in 1924! Please elucidate!
Hi Retrobyter,

Two observations:

1. The "going forth of the word" is in Scripture, exactly as Young prescribed

a. The gates are "ancient", thus the audience is "modern".
b. The Balfour Declaration was issued in 1918, providing a "national home for the Jewish people", or "national fatherland" (Watan Qaumi) in the Arabic translation.*
c. By 1924 there had been three aliya's (immigration waves).*
d. The fourth wave, from 1924 to 1929 increased the populous by over 57% to 186,000.*
e. GOD gave the Jews a path of escape from the impending doom of WWII Europe.

*Amos Elon, Israelis Founders and Sons, Reinhart & Winston, 1971, p.118, 135, & 174-175

2. When Scripture is perfectly clear in this Psalms 24 = 1924 Scripture AND History; and including Daniel 2:45 Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold, = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE Scripture AND History; you seem to be amazing clueless as to any significance. As such I have to question your sincerity/motive/honesty.

So please tell us whether Scripture AND History are foremost, or whether your personal doctrines take precedence.

With Best Regards,
DD

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
DaDad said:
Hi Retrobyter,

Two observations:

b. The Balfour Declaration was issued in 1918, providing a "national home for the Jewish people", or "national fatherland" (Watan Qaumi) in the Arabic translation.*
d. The fourth wave, from 1924 to 1929 increased the populous by over 57% to 186,000.*

*Amos Elon, Israelis Founders and Sons, Reinhart & Winston, 1971, p.118, 135, & 174-175

2. When Scripture is perfectly clear in this Psalms 24 = 1924 Scripture AND History; and including Daniel 2:45 Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold, = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE Scripture AND History; you seem to be amazing clueless as to any significance. As such I have to question your sincerity/motive/honesty.

So please tell us whether Scripture AND History are foremost, or whether your personal doctrines take precedence.

With Best Regards,
DD
Thank you for caring again sir!

Ps.24 hasn't quite come to pass yet for sure, however soon without a doubt.

Old waiting Jack

btw one cannot help but agape those Psalms.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi Retrobyter, (in the words of "My Cousin Vinny", -- "and ONLY" Retrobyter.

Two observations:

With Best Regards,
DD

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, DaDad.

DaDad said:
Hi Retrobyter, (in the words of "My Cousin Vinny", -- "and ONLY" Retrobyter.

Two observations:

With Best Regards,
DD
Well, only since you asked, Scripture is foremost in precedence, to be followed by ACCURATE historical records. Now, you tell me: How do you live with yourself when you READ SO MUCH INTO the Scriptures instead of letting the Scriptures SPEAK TO YOU?!

This little quotation from Amos Elon's book is NOTHING TO ME! It is an ATTEMPT to read a FUTURE, MESSIANIC prophecy as though it could be fulfilled by the machinations of men during the post-war era! It's definitely something a Zionist Jew might say, but it is HARDLY the fulfillment of this psalm! Furthermore, I know that true believers in a coming Messiah among the Jews - e.g., the Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem - would definitely NOT agree with Elon's assessment! They are so adamant that a true Messiah must come to fulfill such prophecies that they are anti-Zionists! They are some of the reasons why the Jews haven't yet attempted to rebuild the Temple! They recognize that the MESSIAH must rebuild it, as they read Ezekiel!

Quit resorting to this nonsense! It does NOTHING to enhance the understanding of prophecy!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Hi Retrobyter,

Retrobyter said:
Scripture is foremost in precedence, to be followed by ACCURATE historical records. ...
Absolutely.

Retrobyter said:
... letting the Scriptures SPEAK TO YOU?!
The question is, why don't you let GOD speak directly to you, and through the Scriptures, as validated by history? Have you stopped your ears?

Specifically, does Psalms 24 align or not-align with the events surrounding the creation of a NEW Nation; a peoples who are made a way of escape from the Holocaust; and the historical emigration record?

With Best Regards,
DD

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you for caring!

Long ago there was a hostage situation at MacDonalds in L.A. where the suspect was almost going to give up, however for some reason starting shooting the hostages. After some time he was interviewed in prison and asked why he shot all but one that hid? His response, as I'll never forget "God told me to shoot them all."

Any voice I hear except coming through the Word, I shut out quickly!

Old 'voiceless' Jack

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
shturt678 said:
Any voice I hear except coming through the Word, I shut out quickly!
Hi shturt678,

I would propose there are TWO aspects. The first is the Word, and the second is History:

Deut. 18:22
When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follows not, nor comes to pass, that is, the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him.

I have already provided the Word per Psalms 24. If you dispute the Word, then please do so.
I have also provided History. If you dispute History, then please do so.

With Best Regards,
DD

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
DaDad said:
Hi shturt678,

I would propose there are TWO aspects. The first is the Word, and the second is History:

When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follows not, nor comes to pass, that is, the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him.
Thank you for your response and caring!

Only a head's up, ie, "Immediate prophecy" ceased in the 1st century thus all voices historically heard from heaven are those of Rev.'s trumpets chapters 8 & 9.

I have already provided the Word per Psalms 24. If you dispute the Word, then please do so.
I thought Ps.24 deals with the entrance of our Lord into Zion (the Church, His spiritual Sanctuary) sort of thing.

With Best Regards,
DD

Old Jack

btw all comports with historical "mediate prophecy" where we only mediate the Word of God, ie, no voices from heaven. If you hear a voice that tells you to punch someone, ie, please mediate that voice through the Word, and give the other only a hug.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
shturt678 said:
I thought Ps.24 deals with the entrance of our Lord into Zion (the Church, His spiritual Sanctuary) sort of thing.
Hi shturt678,

No one knows everything! That's why the eye cannot say to the hand "I have no need of thee". :)

If you're interested in assessing the Prophetic significance of the Book of Psalms, you might want to read the book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms", by J.R. Church. In this he accurately presents the concept where this 19th Book of the Bible is Prophetic for the 1900s, Chapter for year, -- such that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International recognition of the Nation of Israel, etc.

With Best Regards,
DD

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Hi shturt678,

No one knows everything! That's why the eye cannot say to the hand "I have no need of thee". :)

If you're interested in assessing the Prophetic significance of the Book of Psalms, you might want to read the book "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms", by J.R. Church. In this he accurately presents the concept where this 19th Book of the Bible is Prophetic for the 1900s, Chapter for year, -- such that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International recognition of the Nation of Israel, etc.

With Best Regards,
DD[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your response and caring!

Just happened to be a little familiar with Mr. Churches' view. First and foremost the modern nation Israel, in 48 of course, was birthed by banksters ("Pawns In The Game"). They either come to our Lord Jesus or a forever Chuck Barris "Gong show" for them.

Old Context Jack

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
shturt678 said:
Just happened to be a little familiar with Mr. Churches' view.
Hi shturt678,

Then you should appreciate GOD's divine hand the gathering of his Chosen people, both as a CALLING in 1924, and the INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION in 1948.

To suggest these are anything less is a disservice to Scripture and History, and possibly slanderous, -- for which GOD will surely hold that individual accountable..

With Best Regards,
DD

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
DaDad said:
Hi shturt678,

Then you should appreciate GOD's divine hand the gathering of his Chosen people, both as a CALLING in 1924, and the INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION in 1948.

To suggest these are anything less is a disservice to Scripture and History, and possibly slanderous, -- for which GOD will surely hold that individual accountable..

With Best Regards,
DD
Thank you for your response, and caring + your input!

Only a head's up, ie, from the Scriptural and historical truth, no difference between Jew and Gentile at the Cross, eg, then a little after the Cross, the Holy Spirit places Jews and Gentiles on the sqme historical & Scriptural ground, ie, they either have the God-man Jesus as their Savior or they've had it.

No refute intended, old Jack

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DaDad said:
Hi shturt678,

With Best Regards,
DD
To All,

I maintain both the Word of GOD, and the consequence to any who would detract from it's significance.

With Best Regards,
DD

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
shturt678 said:
I strongly feel you should Google up "Pawns In The Game."

Hi shturt678,

I strongly feel you seek to discount the miracle which GOD has wrought. And I again caution you in that regard.

DD

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, DaDad.

DaDad said:
Hi Retrobyter,

Absolutely.

The question is, why don't you let GOD speak directly to you, and through the Scriptures, as validated by history? Have you stopped your ears?

Specifically, does Psalms 24 align or not-align with the events surrounding the creation of a NEW Nation; a peoples who are made a way of escape from the Holocaust; and the historical emigration record?

With Best Regards,
DD
The Scriptures don't say what YOU say they say. You've made up some wild ideas BASED on the Scriptures without actually LISTENING to them! Don't rely on gematria and cabalistic interpretations of the Scriptures! They will ONLY lead you to a DEAD END! Psalm 24 doesn't have ANYTHING to do with 1924! That's just GOOFY!

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
Retrobyter said:
Psalm 24 doesn't have ANYTHING to do with 1924!
Hi Retrobyter,

1. I've provided a tangible substantiations:

The "going forth of the word" is in Scripture, exactly as Young prescribed

2. You provided slanders against Elon Amos, ("It's definitely something a Zionist Jew might say,"), and empty denials.

Toward this please remember Matthew 12:36:

36 I tell you, on the day of judgment men will render account for every careless word they utter;

And you might want to think twice before uttering your slanders. They aren't appreciated by GOD, or the Moderators.

To All,

If any should question the premise of the Prophetic Psalms, I would propose they peruse the book, "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms", by J.R. Church.

With Best Regards,
DD

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
DaDad said:
Hi Retrobyter,

1. I've provided a tangible substantiations:

2. You provided slanders against Elon Amos, ("It's definitely something a Zionist Jew might say,"), and empty denials.

Toward this please remember Matthew 12:36:

36 I tell you, on the day of judgment men will render account for every careless word they utter;

And you might want to think twice before uttering your slanders. They aren't appreciated by GOD, or the Moderators.

To All,

If any should question the premise of the Prophetic Psalms, I would propose they peruse the book, "Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms", by J.R. Church.

With Best Regards,
DD
Thank you again for caring!

A little over-reaction, ie, went over Retrobyter's posts and he was only keeping an eye on the Word, so that it's not tampered with as your doing sir.

Old Jack, getting my cataracts removed soon.

btw if he didn't keep an eye on the Word and not say anything (indifferent), he would be charged from heaven for not keeping an eye on the Word sir.

Appreciate you and your words sir.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
shturt678 said:
... he was only keeping an eye on the Word ...
Hi shturt678,

I've already responded to your criticism DIRECTLY TO YOU per the following:

DaDad said:
Hi shturt678,

With Best Regards,
DD

It seems some would rather discount than discover, distract than dialogue, and accuse than acknowledge. Perhaps these should address the specifics as proposed:

With Best Regards,
DD