Let the Wise Consider these Things

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hosea 1:10-11 The Israelites will be as countless as the sands of the sea. The time will come when it will no longer be said of them; ‘You are not My people’, and they will be called ‘Children of the Living God’. The people of Judah and Israel will be reunited and will choose for themselves one leader, they will prosper in the Land, for great will be the Day of Jezreel. Romans 9:24-27
Choose their leader; before the Return of Jesus. Jezreel means punishment, this refers to the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, that will clear the Land for this reunion and for the Lord’s favour to His people. Isaiah 10:22, Ezekiel 35:15-27, Jeremiah 30:21

Hosea 3:4-5 The Israelites will be for a long time without a King or leader and without the Temple sacrifices, or the sacred observances. After that, they will again seek the Lord and their Davidic King. All Israel will turn with reverence to their God and seek His favour for the days to come. Isaiah 55:6-7, Psalm 105:1-5

Hosea 12:6-9 Turn back by God’s help, maintain loyalty and justice and wait continually for your God. Ephraim says; surely I have become rich, I am strong and prosperous, sin will not be found in me. The Lord says; From your days in Egypt, I am still your God, you will live in tents yet again, as you did in the Exodus.
Ephraim, the leader of the ten Northern tribes: the House of Israel, among the Western nations, is strong and prosperous. They believe their kind of worship will save them. Isaiah 2:6-8, Isaiah 58:1-5

Hosea 2:13 I shall punish her [Israel] for her sins against Me, when forgetful of Me, she ran off to worship other gods. Ezekiel 4:4-6, Leviticus 26:18
Punishment by exile for a decreed time, now nearly completed.

Hosea 2:14-15 But now, I shall woo her and lead My people into a deserted place, I will encourage them and restore their Land. Then the Israelites will respond as did their ancestors when they came out of Egypt. Ezekiel 20:34-36, Deut. 30:5

Hosea 11:8-11 How can I reject you, Israel and make you like those nations that have died out? A change of heart moves Me; I am the Lord, not a mortal, I will not destroy My people. They will follow their Lord when He calls, they will come from all parts of the earth and I will settle them in houses in their own Land. This is the Word of the Lord. Isaiah 62:1-5, Jeremiah 30:1-40, Zechariah 8:2-8

Hosea 2:16-23 On that Day My people will call Me their ‘Husband’, for I shall betroth Myself to them forever, bestowing righteousness, justice, loyalty and love. I will remove all dangers from them, they will live without fear in a plentiful Land. The people once called Not loved’, andNot My people’, will inhabit their inheritance. I will say to them ‘You are My people’ and they will say; ‘You are our God’. Romans 9:24-26 This refers to every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language.

Hosea 14:4-8 I shall heal My peoples apostasy, I shall love them freely for my anger is turned away from them. I shall be as dew to Israel, they will dwell in My shadow, so that they may flourish and prosper. I declare and affirm that I, the Lord am the strong tree that shelters My people, they will be famous for their prosperity.

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things and let the prudent acknowledge them. The Lord’s Laws are right and His people obey them, but sinners fall. Isaiah 1:27-28
Reference: REB, some verses abridged.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Wisdom of the Wise will Vanish. Isaiah 29:14, 1 Cor. 1:19-21
That this prophecy is true today, is proved by the almost total lack of understanding of God’s plans for our future by Christians and by the proliferation of theories, ideas and pure fiction about end times events. Also, as is prophesied in Isaiah 29:9, those who believe false teachings will become locked into them and be unable to discern or comprehend the truth of what will happen. 2 Thess. 2:11
The Lord says: I frustrate false prophets and make fools of diviners. I reverse what wise men say and make nonsense of their wisdom. Isaiah 44:25, Romans 1:22
Jesus says: I thank You Father for hiding these truths from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple. Matthew 11:25-26, 1 John 4:4-5
Daniel is told: Keep these words secret and seal them up until the time of the end…only a few wise leaders will understand. Jeremiah 23:20

From the above Bible quotes, we see that there are two types of ‘wise’ people. Those who promote theories, ideas and doctrines that are not fully supported by scripture and those few who search all the prophesies and discern the truth of the end time events.
Here are some of the theories, ideas and fanciful notions that abound today:
1/ The Return of Jesus is the next event. This is totally refuted by 2 Thess. 2:1-4

2/ The wrath of God all happens at the Return. To move the Sixth Seal – stated to be the wrath of God and the Lamb, means shuffling the given sequence of Revelation. The Wrath of God, the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, His coming IN the clouds, Psalm 18:7-15, Hab. 3:4 is described quite differently and happens years before the Return ON the clouds. Matthew 24:30, Rev 19:11

3/ The ‘rapture’. A removal of Christians to heaven before the Day of Wrath. Nowhere in the Bible is it stated that at any time, alive or dead, will any humans go to live in heaven. John 3:13 We are earth creatures and as believers in God and Jesus, we have work to do on earth, our destiny is to be ‘a light to the nations’. Isaiah 42:6

4/ The Jews are Gods chosen people. To say this not only abrogates the redemptive work of Jesus for all mankind, but also ignores God’s promises to the Patriarchs and His plan for all the Israelites, whom He watches and cares for. Jer. 16:17, Amos 9:9

5/ There will be a World War 3. Or an economic meltdown, or some other man caused problem will trigger the end time events. It is prophesied over 70 times that the Lord will send a judgement/punishment of fire to destroy His enemies. Matthew 3:12

6/ Preterism. The belief that all the prophesies are fulfilled or abrogated by Christ. They deny the historical facts, refute Nahum 1:2 and all the yet to be fulfilled prophesies. Psalm 110:5-6, Matthew 3:12, Revelation 1:1

7/ Revival must come first. Actually this is correct, but that revival will be instigated by the 144,000, Rev 14:1-7. They will go out from New Israel in pairs, as the precedent in Luke 10:1-10
8/ The lack of teaching on the Prophetic Word. Preachers shy away from any mention of prophecy and judgement, so the people have no real knowledge of end time events.

9/ The need to avoid the ‘mark of the beast’. Rev 13:16-17 But Rev. 7 tells us God’s servants are marked with ‘the seal of God’. God’s people, ‘from every tribe, nation and language’ are gathered in the holy Land, the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5

10/ Apathy. The sheer carelessness and laziness of not attempting or trying to understand what a large proportion of the Bible is informing us. Deut. 32:28-29, 2 Peter 1:19

For now, as we are in the Church age, Ezekiel 14:1-10 applies. This passage says if the Israelites, that is: the Lord’s people, ‘set their hearts on sinful things, then the Lord will allow them to believe falsehoods, as they desire.

So anyone who wishes to avoid God’s wrath by ‘going to heaven’, or want to think nothing much is yet to happen, then the Lord will lock them into those false theories and fables. It will make an understanding of the truth difficult for them. Jeremiah 6:10

Only after things happen, will understanding comer to them. Isaiah 35:4-5