let this man be tested negative

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, a man about 2-3 lane from our house, is now taken for coronavirus testing. He had fever, also he returned from another state, where coronavirus is second highest in India.

You can pray,this man tests negative, and we all remain protected from coronavirus.

Thank you!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, a man about 2-3 lane from our house, is now taken for coronavirus testing. He had fever, also he returned from another state, where coronavirus is second highest in India.

You can pray,this man tests negative, and we all remain protected from coronavirus.

Thank you!
Rather pray God's Will be Accomplished Perfectly. If the man is infected, it is simple to treat him, right?
Is he older and with a compromised immune system (i.e. sick already with something else, including mal-nutrition?) ...
In any case, perhaps now he will be provided all that is needed for his good health!?
Let God's Plan be Revealed to all, and that man's testimony be a LIGHT for others around him!

Reactions: My Dreams