Let's Accentuates the Positives of Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A new year so let's have new beginnings on here, hopefully stemming from this thread.

The word of God will have a positive effect, in love,even it's warning and chastisements.

Hebrews 12:6-11
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Ephesians 4:30-32
30 And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God,whereby ye are sealed into the day if redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,even as GOD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HATH FORGIVEN YOU.

2 Peter 1:5-8 KJV
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; and to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; and to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren but unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I realize I'm not an easy to love person.
I do not like false doctrine, antagonistic ppl, nor the corruption of God's word. I do, however, pray that He will put love and forgiveness in all our hearts towards all men and one another.

Romans 5:1-5
5 Therefore being justified by faith,we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Reactions: Chains Broken

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The faithfulness of God is bank.
Man will fail but God is truth and sure.

Corinthians 1 1:9 - God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 -
But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

Lamentations 3:21-25
21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

Psalms 36:
5 Your love, LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.
6 Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.
7 How priceless is your unfailing love, O God!

We serve a God whose mercy is new each day, always willing to forgive those whom call unto him, willing to be touched by our infirmities of this fleash; he never sleeps, is not deaf and his arms are not shortened that he cannot help in times of trouble.

Praise his glorious name as we walk in faith with the only faithful God !

• Love
Reactions: Pearl