Let's discuss Bibles. Schuyler, Humble Lamb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got my eye on a Schuyler Personal Size Quentel NKJV, Black Goatskin. I have a study Bible but this one will be my reading and Sunday go-to-meeting Bible. Does anyone have any experiences with this Bible?

Does anyone have a Humble Lamb Shepard Bible? Looks nice.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It does not matter which "passport" bible you chose or use to be your go to meeting bible on a Sunday, you will fit in because everybody else uses a carry bible as their passport to fit in as well.

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not matter which "passport" bible you chose or use to be your go to meeting bible on a Sunday, you will fit in because everybody else uses a carry bible as their passport to fit in as well.
I'm really not following you. My question is in regard to quality and wear. I do not need a passport and I'm not trying to fit in. Every question does not have a cryptic question embedded within it that requires a spiritual message.