Let's study Romans-with Dr. Utley

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But===You keep tagging me with your answers,all of your responses that I am responding to are directed by me. You are quoting me. so consequently I thought you were saying that Adventists don't believe that. . It looked like you were lumping JW and SDA together.

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
But===You keep tagging me with your answers,all of your responses that I am responding to are directed by me. You are quoting me. so consequently I thought you were saying that Adventists don't believe that. . It looked like you were lumping JW and SDA together.
I am not here to DOWN Adventists or JW's-I said F2F LEAN toward some of their teachings @Cassandra.
Secondly-I don't keep on "tagging you"-don't know where this comes from-and thirdly-many misunderstand me with-"I thought you were saying--"
Fourthly-I don't "lump" JW's and Adventists together-I have genuine born from above friends and brothers there.
Like I've said-Not here to speak out against against Churches and Denominations-all I'm interested in is the TRUTH as it stands written and I am not above correction, I welcome it.
Yes?
Johann.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at your responses, you will see that you are replying to my quotes--my posts. I thought since you kept replying to my posts (that is what I mean by quote) that you were saying SDA did not believe Jesus is God.(You get notices at the top right hand of the page showing someone has quoted your posts) I apologize if i offended you (and nowhere did I say you were down on any religion.) Now I think you might just be clicking "reply" to the post before you instead of "quote" and that is why it looked like you were replying to me, and not in general--my name kept appearing at quoted posts in your replies. I kept getting notices. (See posts #116 and #119)

You just keep on keeping on--you are doing fine. We are all here to find truth.
Again, I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If you look at your responses, you will see that you are replying to my quotes--my posts. I thought since you kept replying to my posts (that is what I mean by quote) that you were saying SDA did not believe Jesus is God.(You get notices at the top right hand of the page showing someone has quoted your posts) I apologize if i offended you (and nowhere did I say you were down on any religion.) Now I think you might just be clicking "reply" to the post before you instead of "quote" and that is why it looked like you were replying to me, and not in general--my name kept appearing at quoted posts in your replies. I kept getting notices. (See posts #116 and #119)

You just keep on keeping on--you are doing fine. We are all here to find truth.
Again, I'm sorry.
My apologies @Cassandra-to this day I don't quite know how to use the quote feature-I just highlight and hit the reply button, probably wrong.
But I concur-we are all here to find truth/Aleithia.
Shalom to you and family.
Johann.