Letters? I don't know anything about any "LETTERS" ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists*; and satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

* A belated EDIT: ... communists; ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Envelopes at George Bush Sr Funeral, Why Did Pence Get One? | Awakening? Start Here | Before It's News

Please note thse key citations:

"... former president George W. Bush has “flipped” and is now working with President Trump to take down the “deep state” in exchange for protection for his family.

... Janda asserted that George W. Bush met at the White House with Trump the day before the service to cut a deal to reveal what he knows about the deep state’s involvement in everything from human trafficking to drug running.."

... and so it still seems that Kim Clement's "another Snowden" may be a culmination of sources rather than one individual ...

And if I might add, -- I'm wrong on SO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES, and women are RIGHT on SO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES. For example, I was an ANYONE BUT TRUMP prior to the 2016 Election exactly as Kim Clement said "GOD would fool" us with Trump's candidacy and Election; but my wife and several other women saw Trump as GOD's MAN.

But not to be guilty of only ONE MISTAKE, -- I maintained that PENCE was a man of integrity, and would come out of this relatively unscathed. But now it appears that PENCE was a RINO "PLANT", and was apparently being blackmailed. -- And so my wife once again is apparently correct in her suspicions about Pence, ALONG WITH @April_Rose, who's been insisting that Pence IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

And so I'm 0 for 2 on these aspects, -- but I may be partially redeemed if Pence is able to retain his VP position in Trump's Administration when Trump is recognized as the Election Winner, and both T&P are RIGHTFULLY Restored to the Whitehouse to complete their Second Term of Office.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, my stepson stepped in to confirm my own suspicion that Trump may be "God's man" for his 1st term. I also thought Pence was a "good man." But I was dead wrong, along with Clement, apparently, that Trump would get the 2nd term. I've been hoping for something miraculous, but at some point I've had to face the music.

Presently, I'm just going to let what happens happen. I share your preference for the Trump administration. Biden is 100% a joke, in my view. He's decrepit and unpopular, except for those who just wanted Trump out of office. These were people manipulated by the Media, by Hollywood and Sports elites, by the filthy rich, and by those who want power "managed" by a single Party and by a single group.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'd just like to remind folks that neither Biden nor Harris are in the WhiteHouse or Blair House respectively. It's still a charade, the Military has taken authority until the Election Fraud is sorted out, Trump in is constant communication with the Military, -- and Biden isn't.

So while we see the pretense of decisions, including Biden opening the border to illegal immigrants, the Military will permit these "minor" policies pending the completion of their Election Fraud assessment, Arrests, Tribunals, Convictions, & Punishment. AND the Punishment for Treason is Death By Hanging. -- And last I checked, we're not experiencing any ROPE shortages, so we should be good-to-go.

Bobby Jo